Chapter 5

Playboy

His mom was furious when she heard that Mark lost his phone with his made up story. He apologized a lot of time but his mom still decided to give him a new phone anyway. His mom went home at the evening and brought Mark his new phone.

“Mom! What is this?” asked Mark, surprised to his own phone. The phone that his mom brought him probably have been passed down to many people before him. It was this type of phone that cannot connect to the internet. The only useful things that the phone could do was phoning and texting. The only game available was chess, and you only can play with the computer so you have no chance of winning.

“That’s what you got for not being responsible.”

Mark frowned but he accepted it anyway. He walked out of his house and saw the numbers BamBam wrote yesterday. It faded a little bit but he could still see the numbers clearly. He saved BamBam’s number and text him almost immediately. ‘Hey Bam, I have a new phone now. Just tellin u’

BamBam replied 20 minutes later: Yay! Meet me at the library near your house at 8.

 

Later at eight, Mark went to the library. BamBam sure have good memory, remembering that they passed by a library yesterday on the way to Mark’s. BamBam was already there waiting for him.

“Hey, Baby!” said BamBam excited. He was wearing all black again.  A black T-Shirt which was a little oversized and black ripped skinny jeans. He still look cute.

Mark was actually surprised. He have been thinking about what to say to BamBam and how to act in front of him. They just met and in 5 minutes they were boyfriends. Mark knew that even though he didn’t know anything about BamBam and didn’t love him (yet), he want to try to be a good boyfriend as long as they are still dating.

“So, may I see your new phone?” asked BamBam.

Mark took out his phone, thinking that BamBam’s will be worse. He was wrong. He made BamBam laughed his off. BamBam wanted to hug Mark so he go in for it but BamBam winced.

“Ouch!” Bambam winced.

Mark realized where he was touching. It was bambam’s waist, he remembered about his wound after getting shot by one of the men.

“Dude, have you been to the doctor yet?”

“I don’t need to,” BamBam replied, “I have never been to the doctor.”

How can this kid live?

Well, for the fact that his father was a gangster and that they lived somewhere far from everyone and the fact that his father rarely come back home to care for BamBam after his mother disappeared than that made total sense.

“Ok, now please go to the doctor.”

“Then will you kiss me?” BamBam asked with a smirk.

Mark just nod blankly. In no time, they were off to the nearby clinic. BamBam didn’t lie about being in the doctor for the first time. He didn’t know anything and started to run away as the doctor tried to open his shirt. He screamed as the doctor applied medicine and widen his eyes as he saw his first injection on the tray and screamed that he didn’t want to die. He played with the tablets, thinking it was candy at first. Mark, who was sitting in the same room, couldn’t believe what he just saw.

The room was not big. It was big enough for a bed, the doctor’s table and a cupboard that hold all the medicine and tools. The atmosphere was still as the doctor touch BamBam, like something bad was going to happen. The smell of medicine was always in the air.

“Doctor, we are in short of *insert medicine name here* and our *insert tool name here* is not on its proper place. Probably Doctor Donghyun borrowed it again.” Said the nurse.

“Sorry guys, we need to get your stuff first. Is that alright?” asked the doctor for the permission of Mark and BamBam.

“Yeah, sure. Take your time doctor.” Replied Mark politely.

The doctor bowed and went out with the nurse. The both of them were alone. Mark looked at his boyfriend for a while and sat beside him on the bed.

“So, how are you feeling?” asked Mark in a cute tone in order to cheer him up.

“I am supposed to feel better but I am actually burning from the medicine he gave me earlier,” BamBam replied as he pointed to the bottle of *insert another medicine name here* as if it was a monster.

“Well, I’m sorry that I messed up your plan. I really shouldn’t have shouted. I mean, you wouldn’t get shot when I just didn’t say anything at that point.” Apologized Mark, didn’t dare to look at him.

“Yeah, that plan was pretty messed up. I mean, we got a late head start that they are walking towards the room but good thing you are fast enough to come in to the air vent. Oh, not to mention that you are the only one that scream among five people that I saved. They have a gun too on that point. They usually don’t have guns.” Said BamBam. That just made Mark felt guilty, “but it’s ok. I forgive you. I mean, this is not the first time I got shot.”

“Really? Wow but I’m really sorry,” Mark paused and look at BamBam, “baby.”

There was a smile on Bambam’s face. Mark leaned to him and kiss him on his cheeks. His cheek was soft and unexpectedly, smell good. There was a shocked and happy expression mixed together crossed BamBam’s heart.

“Do you feel better now?” asked Mark with a soft voice.

“Yes, much better.”

So, that was Mark’s first date with BamBam.

 

Mark liked BamBam. I mean, of course he thought that BamBam was cute and nice and anything but there was something he couldn’t be sure of. Maybe, he wasn’t too into him. Just, he didn’t know why.

 

School. Well, Mark got bullied by his friends about his phone.

 

That was the sentence that described his first day of school on bringing his new phone.

 

Anyway, when he got into his club, there was a surprise waiting him. He sat down beside Yugyeom when Mr. Hope came into the dance room.

“Hey, students. Before we start practicing for our upcoming performance, I would like to introduce everyone to our two new members. Please come in.”

“We are going to have new members. How does that sound?” asked Yugyeom to Mark. Yugyeom was actually the Dance leader and he arranged the events so sometimes he was not so pleased with new members but of course, only Mark knew that.

“I wonder who it is,” responded Mark.

Two boys, younger than them came into the room. One of them had red hair with small eyes and his eyebrows was straight. He had a thicker lower lips than his upper. He was wearing tall insoles however, it still didn't help him look any more taller than an average person. With sleevless plain white shirt and black ripped skinny jeans and jacket tied around his waist, it was obvious he had been working out.

The other one was familiar. He got black hair and he actually got a proper hair cut which the school allowed. (there was actually rules about grooming but many kids break them that the school gave up and not to care further.) The cute boy got this familiar innocent look that Mark have seen, somewhere…

“Please introduce yourselves. We, especially our leader Yugyeom, would like to get to know about you.”

The red haired boy started first. “Hi, my name is Jimin and I used to be in the business club but I found my passion in dancing so I move here. I am in the first senior year. I hope all of you can take care of me.”

A year younger, Mark thought.

“Hello, My name is Junior….”

Junior? That name sound familiar. Flashback started coming into Mark, blurring the sounds behind him. It brought him back three years before.

“Of course you guys are welcome here. But being a true dancer is not an easy task. You need to practice and perform powerfully. Will you promise me that?” asked Yugyeom to the new students.

“Yes.”

“Great, how was that Mark?” asked Yugyeom as he found Mark day dreaming, “Mark?”

“Oh, yeah! It’s going to be great!” Mark answered not knowing what they were saying.

Junior. That boy.

Mark could feel his heart race.

------------------------------------

STILL SAILING!! I really want to make a full MarkBam fanfc now :p sometimes i have a way to convince myself. Anyway, pls comment^^

New characters:

-Jimin ( Park Jimin) from BTS