Chapter 28

Playboy

“JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!” shouted Mark at the top of his lungs first thing in the morning when he decided to stop by Jinyoung’s class.

“Mark, stop! You don’t have to do this!” shouted both of his friends as they tried to catch up to his amazing speed.

Too late. JB stood from where he was sitting and looked at him intensely, with a huge grin. Everyone at that classroom froze and stared at the furious Mark. Some of them whispered about how handsome Mark was and some of them was confused what the scene was about.

Mark, with all the grudge he had on JB, walked into the classroom with heavy steps. He could feel all the eyes were focusing on him. However, the fire of his anger burned all of the he gave.

“Hey, Mark, what’s up?” said JB with his most casual voice, as if nothing happened, as if JB hadn’t destroyed Mark’s entire relationship.

The way JB talked just made Mark even more furious. With the fastest movement, Mark landed a punch on JB’s face, “THAT’S WHAT’S UP!”

“Dude!” said JB not impressed. “What the hell!”

“I am not in the mood for joking JB. You clearly know well what the hell you did and I will make sure that you are damn sorry for that!”

That smile of JB appeared again, “why should I be sorry? You earned your lesson.”

“WHAT THE ?” Mark decided to hit JB again at the same spot but JB caught his hand midair and punched Mark’s stomach. In return, Mark kicked JB’s legs, making him fall to the ground. With his anger, he sat on top of JB and started to punch him again but JB always got a way to dodge and return his punches, so do Mark. In a blink of an eye, both of the boys started fighting.

“Fight! Fight!” shouted the students in the classroom.

“Mark!” Mark could hear both of his best friends struggling to get to him at the back of the crowd. Mark was grateful for once, he didn’t want to miss that chance to hunt down JB.

“ENOUGH!” Shouted someone, overlapping everyone else’s voice. Everybody turned their face around, including the fighting boys. It was not the teacher, the voice was too familiar to be a teacher’s. It was Jinyoung’s.

Jinyoung stormed into the classroom, rushing to help JB up. Mark stood by himself, his eyes soften and he felt his tone weaken. “Jinyong! I- “

“What the are you doing here?” said Jinyoung. Jinyoung sounded different. His face was pale and his tone was cold. He spoke no words but his eyes showed hatred. His hands were trembling, probably trying to restrain himself from creating another fight with Mark. “I say, what are you doing here?”

“Oh, I umm… I-“

“Get the out.” Said Jinyoung as he pointed to the room’s exit.

“No, Jinyoung, listen, I-“

“I don’t care what you want to say, GET THE OUT!”

Mark was going to say something but he could feel someone tugging on his sleeves, wanting to go. He turned back and saw Yugyeom beckoning him to stay out of trouble. Mark realized what ugly scene he had made and gave up. He followed Yugyeom out of the classroom followed by Youngjae who pushed him by behind.

“My worlds are colliding.” Said Mark as he continued crying. The three best friends sat in the music room with the lights off, only three of them were there.

“You didn’t tell us that you like Jinyoung too.” Said Yougjae a little bit disappointed.

“I don’t know I like him until he tell me he like me.” Mark buried his face on his palms.

“ Mark! You shouldn’t have said anything! If you say the opposite than things won’t be as ty as now!”

“Not helping,” Mark could hear Youngjae whisper, “anyway, I supposed it is not such a big deal honestly, you are forced to date Jackson and Bambam anyway.”

“BamBam will make sure his father kill me and Jackson will make his mother take the money my parents owe. Of course it is not a big deal. But true, I am not worried about any of them but Jinyoung is the huge case.”

“Hey, don’t worry Mark. We will be there for you, I promise. However, it won’t be that bad. It’s not like the whole school know about it.”

“Mark date three guys at the same time. Can you imagine that?”

“Oh yeah! You see that, Mark Tuan? I have some juicy gossip for you guys!”

“Speaking of the devil..”

Mark had wished that his ears weren’t so developed when it comes to ears dropping. The whole school was talking about him. Jinyoung must have spread the rumors and JB must have sent a few pictures.

Mark and his friends sat at the far edge of the canteen, trying not to be the center of attention.

“Yeah, we will pay you back tomorrow. We already have the money.” Said Mark’s dad on the phone. At home, his parents knew the incident that both him and Jackson broke up. Jackson’s mother was not happy that they broke the deal and wanted his parents to return her money. It was a relief that his parents got what they have owed.

“Are you okay, honey?” said his mother calmly as she joined Mark on the sofa.

“I’m fine” Mark said, trying not to sound too depressed.

“You really look upset. Did he do something?”

“No, it was my fault. I shouldn’t have done it. He was a good company himself.” *ring* Mark looked at his phone which was buzzing unendingly. “I’m going to take this call.”

“Hello?”

“Hello? Mark Tuan? This is Jinyoung’s mother.”

Mark paused for a moment. . Jinyoung’s dance class. How could he face him now? “Ye-yeah, Miss?”

“I am so sorry to tell you that Jinyoung is not going to attend class today. He look incredibly upset and he keep crying since he got home. I am going to ask what’s wrong. I am sorry that there is a sudden change.”

“Oh, I mean, its ok. I am busy anyway. I was about to call you. It seems that both of us are busy.”

“Thank goodness! I thought that I kept you waiting! I am sorry once more and I am going to inform you when Jinyoung is alright.”

“Ok! Thank you so much!” said Mark with his most polite tone, “Have a great day!” Even when the call ended, Mark found himself staring at his phone. He wished that he could see through his phone and see Jinyoung’s condition. His mom may not know but he is the cause of her child’s depression. It was awful to know that you are the reason. It hurts to know that you are the bad guy after so long of being the good guy.

“Hey, Yugyeom, I won’t be using your dance room tonight.” Said Mark on the phone.

“I expected that,” said Yugyeom, “That’s why I threw a party there already.”

“Serious?”

“No! What the hell Mark!” said Yugyeom, “You should tell him the truth you know. I can tell that he is heartbroken. I know that he likes you so much.”

“What, are you a psychologist now? You should have told me earlier so that I wouldn’t act like such a !” said Mark as he walked to his bedroom.

“I am not psychologist but I know that it is best if you have a talk with him.”

“He is pissed at me! I am not sure if it is the best to do it now.”

“Do you want me to consult him so you can ease a little bit? I will pretend I know a little.”

“That would be very helpful, if you don’t mind.”

“Of course! I am going there right now. Good luck to me!”