Chapter 22

Playboy

The next day after the party, Mark still couldn’t kept a straight face. It was after school and the three boys was right outside of their classroom as not much other students kept pass and go.

“There is still this freaking someone that have the picture of me and Jackson.” Blurted Mark angrily, “can you imagine what can possible happen when everyone knows about him?”

“You shouldn’t take this too seriously,” comforted Yugyeom, “I mean, who can possibly think that Mark Tuan, the cutest boy in this school, dated two boys at the same time?”

“Well, honestly, don’t cute boys tend to be a playboy too?” asked Youngjae.

“Yes. OMG.” Said Yugyeom widen his eyes.

“Not helping.”

“Sorry,” apologized Yugyeom and Youngjae.

“Who is that ?” Mark shouted in a low tone and hit the classroom wall.

“What ?” The three students turned their head towards the other source of voice. It was Junior.

“Oh! Junior! Forgot that we actually waited for you.” Said Yugyeom while he took his backpack, ready to leave.

 “Don’t take it too hard we are just having a fun conversation.” Continued Youngjae.

“What?” choked Junior with laughter, “about ?”

“Ok, ok, stop. Come on guys, don’t teach the little kid something weird.” Warned Mark as he took his backpack.

“Come on man, he is just a batch younger than us! You should start treating him like an adult.” Said Yugyeom with his hands in his pocket.

“To point out the fact that you are the one who said the ‘d’ word.” Laughed Youngjae.

“Hey!” laughed Mark out loud.

“Well, our Mark and Junior have grew closer and closer from the past days,” commented Youngjae as the whole group laugh, “I never thought that we would meet a guy like you Junior.”

“Hey, you guys are really great friends too. I am very happy that I joined the dance club in the first place. I can be friends with cool people like Mark and Yugyeom.” Smiled Junior

“How about Youngjae?” asked Youngjae to Junior.

“What are you?” asked Junior jokingly.

The whole group laughed. The next minute, Mark, Junior and Yugyeom said bye to Youngaje as they all were heading for Yugyeom’s house for Mark’s class for Junior.

 

“So, I remembered about it last night and I do late night research and I hope that you would appreciate my choices.” Commented Junior right after they started.

“Ok, may I know what do you chose?”

“Well, start off, what do you want to do?” asked Junior.

“I don’t know, the genre said it’s free so it’s up to you.”

“I plan to do all of it!” Smiled Junior with his sneaky smile, “Glad you ask.”

“What to do you mean by ‘all of it’?” asked Mark confused.”

“I mean it. I want all genre mashed up in one performance.” Nodded Junior, “I mean not all possible genre but maybe like the general and the common genre that the audience are familiar about.”

“Sounds great!” Agreed Mark, “well, do you have the songs??”

“I do!”

The next 20 minutes, Junior spent the time explaining about what he imagined the performance will looked like. He told Mark about how exciting this performance would be while jumping around the dance room. On the other hand, Mark was half concentrating, nodding on every sentence Junior said. Half of his presence focus on the topic so that he could recognize something odd and part that he didn’t understand. The other half, well, he is just appreciating Junior’s excitement and voice.

 

It was quite late when they finished.

“My body sore a little.” Complained Junior as he stretched out his arms.

“Bear with it,” said Mark coldly.

“Quit with the cool image will you? We are friends now.” Smiled Junior, “I can tolerate with your flaws.”

Mark looked at Junior for a while and smiled, “that’s sweet. I got to admit.”

“Well, I am known for being a very sweet person.” Compliment Junior to himself.

“I feel like throwing up.” Said Mark as he reenacted of a person throwing up.

 

“Where is my pick up to my house?” asked Junior as he stood on the road in the cold night staring at his phone.

“Have you called your parents or something?” asked Mark who have forgotten to bring his jacket.

“They are not picking up!” said Junior who was constantly pressing the re-call button.

“Among all days, why today?” complained Mark. Mark’s parents have to stay a little bit longer at work so they told Mark earlier that he should stay at Junior’s place.

“So much for the bad luck,” said Junior. “Let’s get back to Yugyeom’s dancing room.”

“No, we have said our goodbyes to his mother and you know that Yugyeom have things to do tonight. It is not polite to just stay there for no reason when their son was gone.”

“Yeah.” Replied Junior back as he sat down on the cold bench. “What should we do now?”

“We, we can walk to your house or..”

“I live far away from here!” exclaimed Junior, “moreover, if my mom found out that I walked from Yugyeom’s house to back home late at night and just being companied with my dance teacher/ friend, I will be totally screwed over and told lectures about being kidnapped and told stories about kids that was kidnapped and they are either found dead or never be seen again.”

“Well, that is a tough one to handle.” Agreed Mark, “Hey, is that your car over there?” Like what Mark said, a loud car was driving towards them. Mark was excited and swung his backpack behind his back. However, his mouth dropped down as the driver roll down the window.

“Hey, Junior! What are you doing here? Hey, Mark!” it was JB, he was the driver, being his sweet normal self in front of Mark whenever Junior was around. However, JB had a different feeling. JB’s eyes was swollen like he have been staying up all night studying. His hair was messy and wet, he must have been sweating. Moreover, he still wore his school uniform. It was always unusual for students to be out this late with their uniforms on.

“JB! Glad to see you!” said Junior in shock, “Well, I was just having my normal tuition with Mark and wanted to go home. Unfortunately my mom decided to ignore my calls. Hey, do you think that you can drive us home?”

“I would love to but my mom was not happy with me away from home until this late. However, you can jump into my car and stay at my house until you guys got picked up.”

“Well, what other choice do we have? Thank you for the offer, let’s go!” said Mark as he pulled Junior into JB’s car. On the other side, Mark was polite in front of JB but at the same time, he took advantage of JB being a sweet boy.

Junior sat on the front seat long with JB while Mark sat behind. JB didn’t look as irritated as Mark thought he would be. Actually, JB looked happy that both of them went along to his house. JB’s house was a medium sized house but their family didn’t used to much space so there are empty rooms that remained unused.

To be real honest, JB’s house wasn’t the type of house that you looked around the walls for their decoration or to be ‘wowed’ at. Instead of bright wallpapers that was common between families, the plain, dull color filled the wall. JB suggested that it is not the best idea to stay at his room so they chatted at the living room instead.

“Sorry to disturb you but is mom home?” asked a little voice interrupting the conversation. It was JB’s little sister. She have matching eyes with JB only rounder face and puffy cheeks. She is wearing a school uniform too and Mark could tell that she didn’t go to the same school like her brother. However, it was oddly familiar..

“Yeah.” Answered JB.

-----------------( I will use Jinyoung instead of Junior now. Bec Jinyoung preferred to be called Jinyoung)-----

“Is that your little sister?” smiled Jinyoung proudly like she was his little sister.

“OMG stop.” Mark rolled his eyes.

“Your pick up came.” Called someone from the front door.

“Well, good bye guys.” Said JB while he was looking at Mark.

Mark didn’t have a good feeling about this.