Chapter 14

Playboy

It was time to leave and Mark packed his bags in a hurry. He texted Jackson to meet at his house instead because Mark reasoned that he needed to do a “little extra something” after the performance. Even though he asked Jackson to leave the school already, Mark didn’t want to mess things up with BamBam.

“Why are you going so fast?” asked Yugyeom as he saw his best friend like a mad man.

“Oh, I need to do something.” Said Mark as he swung his bag to his back, “see you later.” Mark rushed out of the waiting room. Everyone were on their way to leave the hall. Mark looked around, there was no sign of Jackson or even BamBam. Just when Mark wanted to take out a sigh of relief, there was a disturbance.

“Hey!”

“Ah!” shouted Mark as he was shocked by the sudden greeting. Mark looked back. It was BamBam. Mark could feel a cold chill on the back of his neck.

“Hey, nice performance you got there!” complimented BamBam, “who is the other boy?”

“BamBam baby!” greeted Mark like he didn’t notice him earlier, “why are you here? I thought you are in the hospital.”

“Well, I proved the doctor that I am perfectly fine so I can leave the hospital. I leave just enough time to come to your performance though. I mean, of course I get over the room payment. Can you imagine that the price was reduced like at least half of it?” said BamBam, “Anyway, are you surprised to see me?”

“Yes!” Mark answered immediately, “I am sooo surprised to see you here (the fact that Jackson is here too)!”

“Great! So, can we hang out now?”

Mark widen his eyes, “No, no, no hang outs. I mean, I got stuff to do and I cannot hang out right now, ok bye.” Mark ran away and went to the toilet. He thought that he could escape forom BamBam.

“Mark?”

Mark looked back to see another total coincidence. “Jackson!”

“I thought you have something to do.”

“Em, I do, yeah, see me bringing these stuffs? I am going to go to the dance room to practice more. So, meet you at your house, bye.” Mark rushed out of the toilet and went straight down to the futsal field. He laid down his things on the bench and caught his breathe.

Oh my gosh, what should I do?

“Mark!”

Mark lifted up his head to recognize BamBam as he ran towards him.

“Oh, hey,” said Mark stood up, “as you can see I am just going to have a nice air for a while. I should really get going.” Mark ran but he could hear a hint of BamBam’s voice behind him.

“Mark? Mark! Wait up!” BamBam was chasing after him.

“Oh my gosh.” Said Mark under his breathe. He ran as fast as he could.

 This is worse than being kidnapped by BamBam’s father crew.

Mark was near the school entrance when he was sure that he lost BamBam for a while but he was sure that BamBam would find him soon.

“Are you practicing here now?”

“Jackson!” Mark replied in shock, Jackson was already on the way to his car.

No, BamBam will going to see Jackson soon.

“Actually, I have surprise for you!” Mark took out his scarf from his bag that he packed for winter but always forgot to take it out. He put it on his hands and wrapped it around Jackson’s eyes so he couldn’t see anything. He led Jackson to a bench nearby and let Jackson seat. “I hope you will be quite too or I would do the reverse later.”

Mark tried to walk slowly so Jackson won’t got suspicious for him running away. His prediction was right, BamBam came out.

“Hey!” BamBam said as he gasped for air after chasing Mark around the school.

“Bam, why aren’t you home?” Mark said in a low voice, hoping for Jackson not to hear him.

“Well, I thought that I can help you with, you know, your stuff,”

“No, it’s ok, I can handle it myself.” Mark replied, still in his low tone.

“Come on,” plead BamBam, “hey, who is that?”

Mark looked to where BamBam was pointing. To his worst nightmare, BamBam spotted Jackson.

“He shouldn’t be like that now, let’s go ask him.”

“No!” Mark stopped BamBam before he moved a step. “Let’s not be in other people’s business, let’s go home.”

“Wait, I want to see what that guy is doing.” Said BamBam, allowing himself free. “Hey, excuse me, why are you-“

Mark had no choice. He pulled BamBam closer to him and kissed him on the lips.

He could feel BamBam’s eyes grew wider but closed them at the end. BamBam didn’t exactly kissed him back but it was acceptable since he was frozen, Mark could take control. Without breaking the kiss, he put his arms around BamBam’s hips and carried him a little. He walked in a short distance but slowly, away from where Jackson was sitting. After some time, Mark pulled back. He pretended to close his eyes in the first place and reopen them, followed by BamBam’s gaze. His gaze was different form his original gaze, this one, it was the cute one.  His Hazel brown hair glowed under the street light, his eyes was wide and round at the same time. His lips were trembling and his face looked small, like a little child.

“I wish I can continue,” Whispered Mark, “but I have things to do and I want you safe so I prefer for you to be in bed now.”

BamBam looked at Mark one last time and blinked. He put down Mark’s hand that was located around his hips and nodded. Once he was sure BamBam was gone, he walked slowly back to Jackson.

“Good, you are quiet.” Said Mark in a low tone.

“OMG thank goodness you are still here,” said Jackson in relived, “I thought that I was going to die with all the creepy noises I heard.”

“Well, I was going to practice but I eventually changed my mind,” said Mark as he untied the scarf from Jackson. “let’s go to your house.”

“Ok!” said Jackson as he stood up from the bench as soon as his eyes spotted light. He dragged Mark to his car and started the engine and dashed off to Jackson’s house.

His mom was surprisingly not home when they arrived. No one was there.

“That is weird,” said Jackson as he turned all of the lights on, “she should be home.”

“Whatever,” Mark unconsciously got grumpy as Jackson speak of his mom, “can we just play?”

“Sure,” said Jackson who was leading to the stairs of his room. Jackson’s room was a little messier from the first time Mark came into this place but Mark got used to it very fast. He saw a chair, threw all of the cans that have occupied it and sat. Jackson sat on his bed. He looked at Mark and took out a can of beer.

“I got to admit,” said Jackson as he opened the can, “you can be one of the top dancers in Korea.”

“No, it’s ok, I mean, Yugyeom is one of the top three in Korea, not me.”

“You mean the guy that performed before you?” asked Jackson, “Damn that guy was famous!”

“I know, everyone anticipate him the most during these kind of shows.”

“Don’t worry, I anticipated you the most. Who is the other guy anyway?”

“His name is The8, he is a break dance master.” Replied Mark as he searched around for water, “3 years younger but cute as a baby.”

Jackson smirked, “well, is he y like me?”

Are you even y?

“Well, show me your moves baby. I will just sit here and enjoy the show, make it grow ;)” said Mark as he relaxed even more on the chair.

“Oh no, you are not going to be on that uncomfortable thing, you should be on the bed.” Said Jackson as he patted a spot on his bed for Mark to sit. Mark did what he was told to and looked at Jackson while he prepared.

Jackson started with something simple like the body wave. Mark was quite impressed as Jackson continued with opening his clothes off that revealed six packs, fresh from the oven. He remained touching his body and on the floor. He started crawling closer to Mark, yes crawling.

Wow, he got nice sense.

Once Jackson got to Mark, he kneeled down in front of Mark. Their faces was so close. Everything turned hot at that moment.

Is it the Air con or it is just Jackson being y af?

Jackson put their faces closer and placed his hand at the back of Mark’s neck. Jackson’s stare tend Mark to place both of his hands around Jackson’s bare shoulders. It was a little bit sweaty and muscles kept popping out. There was a sneaky smirk in Jackson’s face. Mark never imagined him doing this before as he first met Jackson. He forgot about everything, his mistakes, his fear, the only thing he wanted to do was just to do anything with Jackson. Their face kept getting closer. Closer. Closer.

“I want to do it so badly,” said Jackson softly under his breathe.

Mark chuckled a little as he still could feel Jackson’s bare skin under his arms. He closed the gap between them and kissed Jackson. Jackson’s lips was thick on the under. Mark found himself at the bottom of Jackson’s lips and Jackson worked on Mark’s mouth with his tongue. Not long, Mark pulled back. However, that what made him realized that something went wrong. On Jackson’s face, his mind pictured BamBam from earlier.

 

 

 

 

“Teacher, something strange happened today,” said BamBam as he was kneeling in front of an open window while holding a necklace on his hand. “My boyfriend, he kissed me. I know, it is supposed to be normal but why do I feel, strange. I clearly like it though but it’s just, I can’t explain it to you. Maybe, I don’t want to believe it. I almost thought that doing that is actually, wrong. I wish you are still alive at this moment of time, I am so confused. Do you see the guy in the bench earlier? What was he doing? Sitting there quietly with his eyes covered? I wish I can go ask that guy, there was something about that guy that looked, I don’t know, somehow calling me to go there or something. Anyway, that was pretty much the night I had today. Good night teacher.”

BamBam placed the necklace at the nail that was hammered to the wall beside his bed. His bedroom was dark at night, perfect time to remember about what happened before he was taken to Korea. His orphanage teacher was the kindest to him. She took care BamBam so much that she acted like she was BamBam’s mother. BamBam remembered about him always telling her about his day every night. Unfortunately, that teacher was no longer in the world, the last gift she gave BamBam was the necklace that hung beside his bed. Just by the necklace presence, there was warmth inside him.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! Happy Chinese New Year for you guys who celebrae chinese new year! I hope you guys get a lot of angpao! I didn't get a lot of angppao this year but its ok :)

Anyway, Mark suceed with his performance am I right (?) so what do you think will happen? HEHEHHEHEHE YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE ~~~~~~ :P hehe jk I don't mean to use that caps lock but oh well. So, BamBam realized something :) Yes,.

Anyway guys do you actually realize that sometimes I change from the narrator's POV to Mark's POV? I am afraid I made some of you confused. By knowing wether it is Mark's POV is that I seperatee it from my sentence and I hit enter to make it Mark's turn. there will be a diff feel to it I guess (?)