Chapter 24

Playboy

“I have nothing to wear for the performance!” that was the sentence that Mark heard immediately after he picked up the phone after Jinyoung had spammed his Line and called him at least a million times.

“What? You almost got me a heart attack just because of your wardrobe problem!” complained Mark as he face palmed himself.

“Hey, rich guy, I am sorry that I have less clothes than you do. You have to bear with me more, you know. No, I am just kidding, don’t take my words to the heart!”

“So, do you want to go shopping?” asked Mark.

“No, I was going to ask you whether you have a spare.”

“I don’t think so…”

Mark and Jinyoung spent the next 30 minutes discussing what Jinyoung could wear. In conclusion, both of them gave up and Jinyoung wanted to check on JB whether he had something to wear. Mark deny the lift to go to JB’s house at first for he had no intentions to step into that place ever again. However, Jinyoung insisted that Mark need to approve the clothing so they would match. On the next hour, Mark found himself in JB’s room, watching the two boys trying out different clothing.

Jinyoung would always forget what Mark would wear. “A black hoodie and white skinny jeans! “ shouted Mark for the 15th time. JB jokingly hit Jinyoung on the head for how forgetful he was. When Mark could tell that his was bored sitting down, he decided to help out. Mark skimmed through the clothes JB had. Most of them was stylish and is something JB would casually wear. However, there was a shirt that was not ‘JB’ at all. Not only it was odd for JB to have that, it is also awfully familiar.

“I can bet that this is not yours.” Said Mark as he pulled out the shirt that he had been staring at. The shirt was not JB’s size.

“Of course, it’s not.” Said JB as he took the shirt from Mark, “That’s my sister’s uniform, I have no idea why is it here.” JB stood up and walked out of the room in order to take his sister’s uniform back to her.

“Do you recognize that uniform somewhere?” asked Mark to Jinyoung as JB was not in the room.

“I have seen it but I forget the name of the school that use that uniform.” replied Jinyoung.

After three hours arguing with each other, they finally chose to wear JB’s light pink hat and black leather jacket with Jungkook’s plain white T-shirt (which is obvious he have at least 100 in his wardrobe) on the inside. It fit well with light blue ripped jeans and JB was willing to borrow his golden-colored shoes. However, Mark need to borrow JB’s gold chains to match up with Jinyoung’s shoes.

 

 

“Not even kidding this time, you and Yoo Youngjae made a cute couple.” Complimented Mark to Youngjae, “You can even name your child Youngjae too!”

“That is the most terrible idea.” Laughed Youngjae who still didn’t want to admit that he had a crush on B.A.P’s Youngjae.

“You have to be careful, I heard there is a million students who have a crush on Yoo Youngjae.”

“Hmm.. It’s very hard to be popular, there is always someone who have a crush on us.” Complimented Mark to himself as he laughed when his friends couldn’t handle the cringe.

It was evening when the three best friends realized that they had not been hanging out in a while. They gathered at Mark’s house to chat about the upcoming gossip they have left out. They were discussing about two students that would be a great couple together. Both Mark and Youngjae agreed that Yugyeom would look good with a cat and Youngjae with Yoo Youngjae.

“Hey, what about Jungkook?” asked Yugyeom.

“I don’t know about him, he and V always hang out together. I am sure that both of them are already a couple.” Said Mark.

“Gross!” disagreed Youngjae, “Do you know Park Jimin in your dance club? I would rather see them both walk together."

“Do they even know each other?”

“Do they need to know each other to look good together?” attacked Youngjae.

After spending the next five minutes denying what his friends have commented, Mark finally came to the thought of Jinyoung.

“What about Jinyoung?”

“Hmm… that kid is super cute. He can be with anybody!” said Yugyeom.

“Well, I said that he can be with JB.” Commented Youngjae.

“JB?” Mark asked.

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot to tell you guys. I heard a lot of rumors these days that JB have a crush on Jinyoung.”

Mark could feel his heart skipped a beat.

“No way!” chuckled Youngjae, “I remember the time JB used to be a huge bully to Jinyoung.”

“Right, look at them now! They are all in a loving atmosphere.”

“Are you sure Jinyoung like JB back? I mean, of course they like each other as friends.” Commented Mark.

“Do you like him?” asked Yugyeom in a teasing tone.

“Come on, we talked about this.” Said Mark sternly.

“Right, your boyfriends.”

They decided to have a sleepover in Mark’s house. It was midnight when Youngjae and Yugyeom was snoring loudly. Mark’s eyes was wide open. He couldn’t stop thinking about the talk the three of them had that evening.

Mark kept thinking about the times JB and Jinyoung were together. To think about it, JB did look at Jinyoung as he was looking at a piece of artwork. He was also extra cheerful when Jinyoung was around and would do anything to make Jinyoung comfortable.

“What was I thinking?” said Mark out loud to himself, “What is my business there between the two of them?”

Mark went back to bed and closed his eyes.

He was woken up by the loud snore from Youngjae.

Yugyeom's was louder