Flashback #2

The Cold Heart

Chapter 2: Flashback #2

After our parents tragedy I been telling to myself that I should be moving on with my life for hongyok.

Hongyok:
Big brother Im ready now...

Tina:
Ok lets go you might be late for school.

*After leaving the mansion they headed to a cafe to buy something then after that they went back to road 15 mins. on the road later they reach hongyoks schoo and actually it one of the school the family of tina manage and own.

Tina:
Ok were here,Take care baby sister just text me if your ready to be pick up,ok?

Hongyok:
Big brother...
*as she was to step out car*
Ahhh! I fogot onething.
*she went near tina and kiss her on cheeks then bid her goodbye.For tina she just smile and wave her and bid her goodbye too then straight head home.*

At the Mansion
-After the 15 mins. drive tina already reach the
mansion when was steping out in her car she saw a another car that's parked.As she was entering the house she saw Atty. In.

Tina:
Atty. In your already here?

Atty. In:
Yes, Tina its better be early than be late right?...so here's the last will of your parent.as atty. in.

*As atty. in is reading the content of the will, Tina was listening attentively.*

-WILL CONTENT-
We Shun and Jena Jittaleela parents of Suppanand and Hongyok Jittaleela are putting our eldest daugther Suppanad Jittaleela to take take over the entire family bussines and all the properties we left will be given to our daugthers and Suppanad will be responsible to Hongyok and her future when something happens to us (and as for Suppanad she will marry my bestfriend daugther Aom before she will turn 20 yrs old.Both families had agreed on it already.-but this part Atty In did not read it yet to Tina.)

Tina:
Wait!, all the bussines I will take over?! asking her

Atty. In:
Yes Tina the company needs a new CEO/PRESIDENT and you are the heir to the bussines and your the only suitable for that position.I heard also that your branch in thailand is already falling.You need to sit in your company sooner to have a solution.

Tina:
Why,what happened to company?..I don't know if Im ready being in those position..its hard many people will look up to me.telling it worriedly.

Atty IN:
Then prove them that your worthy in those position.Don't put your parents hardwork to waste tina and which is why I called someone to help you, he will be here after 30 mins and I should be get going now I have some left papers at office to finish,ok I will go now.(Im sorry tina i didn't read to you the last part you will know it later on..in Atty In's mind)

Tina:
Ok...Thank you Atty In for coming.

*30 mins later the door bell rang and as tina heard the door went and opened it and she was shocked to see whose infront of her.*

Tina:
Mr. Top, why you're here?

Mr Top:
Im the one who will put you back on the track.

Tina:
What,so your the one Atty In called?

Mr Top:
Yes CEO and shall i come in so we can start?

Tina:
Sure come in and dont call me tha im sure if i will take over.

Mr Top:
why, youre the only suitable to run the your company?

Tina:im already done with it few years ago i dont know if i can still remember it.

Mr. Top:
sure you still remember it CEO.

Tina:
I told you dont call me that.

Mr. Top:
whether you like it or not i will call you CEO from now on.

Tina:
(release a deep sigh) ok i dont think i have a choibe then lets get started.

Mr Top:
so CEO were do you wanna start?

Tina:
First i want all the papers about all our family bussines since this past few years.

Mr. Top
ok CEO i will get it at the company and bring them tomorrow...and CEO its nice to see you again. and smiled.