THE INTERVIEW PART 1

The Cold Heart

THE INTERVIEW PART 1

After a year from their graduation Aom an Tina decided to go for London to relax a bit. "Hubby, now we are here in London for a break what are we planning for the baby?" "Hhmn about that I think we need a best doctor for that." "So what is plan?" "My plan is since we are staying here for a while before we will to America I think we will go see there my friend doctor." "So what you are saying is the insemination will happen there?" "You are right baby and after a week we will be flying to America." "Okay, I can't wait to be a parent already back then I was just dreaming about my future family right now it's finally happening can't you believe it." "What if Aom the kid won't like me?" "Neh!!! I'm sure our child will like you for sure." "You think so?" "I know so Hubby." Before the two was about to kiss Mr.Top interrupted them by knocking on the door office of Tina. "CEO, COO the meeting room is now ready." "OK we will be there." Tina said shouting "OK CEO, and CEO I can come to assist you in the meeting because I need to finish the last paper required for the agricultural resort and after that I will be flying to Thailand early so I can discuss to them the project." "OK Mr.Top." Tina said shouting inside her office."

After the meeting Tina and Aom went back to the mansion to prepare themselves before going to the US for the insemination process and afyer staying a week in London they went to the airport and fly to US.Upon reaching US they went to one of the famous hospital in L.A. In the hospital."So Doc will she be okay after this?" "Don't worry she will be okay, she will be like any normal pregnant woman, wait are you scared?" Tina suddenly hold the back of her neck."Uhmn, quite like that doc." "Don't worry that is normal for a first time soon to be parent." The doctor yam said. "Ah yam can I make s request?" "Sure Tina what is it?" "Can you possibly make the baby twins?" "Well I don't know but we will give it try." "We'll if you can do it please make it a twin boy.

"Why you wanted so much that Tina that your future kids to be a boy?" "Well of course i want the jittaleela bloodline carries on and i wanted also there will be helping and will care for Aom when I am gone." "Why saying those are you ill?" "No! I'm not ill i just wanted everything to be settled after I am gone thats all." "Ahhhh ok and I would like to catch up about this past years but its time for your wife to carry babies I should go now." "Ah really oh i almost forgotten that, you go now yam." So Dr.Yam went to the room were Aom was staying to go on with tye procedure while Tina was busy thinking what is happening to Aom inside the room wether she is ok, is she hurt does Aom need her these were thoughts Tina was thinking while waiting for Aom.After less than an hour Aom and Dr. Yam went out from the room seeing them coming out Tina jump out from were she was sitting and immediately approach Aom. "Hey baby hows the procedure, are you ok? Tina asking worridly." "No need to worry Tina she very fine the procedure went well.We just need to wait for the result of the insemination." "Is that so doc? Aom said" "Yes Aom an md by the way Tina I will just want to tell you something on Aom's upcoming pregnancy and you must always not to make Aom tired carry heavy things and those might affect the baby, ok? Dr. Yam prescribing Tina about Aom's pregnancy." "Ok Yam i will always follow what all you said. Tina said smilling and look at Aom then back to Yam." "Good them i should go now i have lots of patients waiting for me." "Ok Yam thank you." "Ok and Aom call me if there is any changes in you soon ok?" "Ok Dr. Yam." "Just call me Yam instead, ok. Well i should go now by. Yam said and started walking away from the two." After 3 months Tina and Aom went back to thailand. About Aom's successful pregnancy was kept secret from Tina and the entire family only Aom and Yam knows it and in a couple of days Tina and Aom will be interviewed live on TV and will be broad cast worldwide. The day had already come for them to reveal who they are and their success. "Host: Good morning today we will have a very special guest tonight and in a few seconds we will figure out who are they....so with no much further a do's let us welcome the youngest multi billionaire not just in thailand but worlwide let us welcome Suppana Jittaleela and the daugther of the famous Manying Group of Companies her in thailand Sucharat Manaying...let us give them around of applause....then the crowd all clap for them......pls have your and the 3 of them seated." "Sawadee...Aom and Tina greeted the host and the audience." "Sawadee....the greeted back and started the interview. Tina we will start first to you...and Tina just nodded for response."

"So how was it being called the youngest successful multi billionaire?" The host asking in her curiosity of the life Tina. "Actually i am not use it, them calling that." Tina responded very humbly while looking at the audience with a question in her then move her gaze back to the host. "Ok, it really seems that you are not fond of being called on your title.....Tina just responded with a nod.nmok we will ask Aom so Aom how was after graduating you started officialy manage your familys company?"

"Well at first it was very difficult indeed but that person makes my job a little bit easy I know that person a lot." Aom responded with a big smile. "And may we know who that person is miss Aom? The host asking curiously. ""Well I would like to keep it a secret by now." ""Ahhhh!!!! Can you give as at least a hint then?" "A hint? Okay, that person is right here with us now." "That person is actually right now with us now?" The said shockingly with a curious expression in her face while the audience were also curious when they heard that the person is actually here with them. "Can you given us another hint about that person?" The host added but Aom just said no and wave her head with disapproval. "Okay, we won't force Aom to say about that person." While was saying those Tina was smirking at her seat hearing them forcing Aom to speak about that person. "So Tina we want to know this especially the girls....Tina are you single?" "Ha-ha!! Tina was full of smile when she heard those. .."Um...My heart is already taken by someone." "So girls you heard Tina that her heart is already taken." The girls from audience started to sound to loosen hope.. "And you Miss Aom are you still single?" "Me?? Just like Tina I am also taken by someone." Aom responded and look at Tina. "Ahhh. .really gentlemen Aom is unfortunately taken.....I feel sorry to all the guys." We would like to chit chat more but time seems to fly so fast our time is over so Runs and Son thank you for coming over here..." "Thank you also for inviting us, we are willing to come back here again." Tina and Aom responded. "We are hoping soon." Then everyone bid there goodbye's to everyone.