Making it Up

The Cold Heart

Chapter 7:  Making it Up

 

While driving Tina thought about last night conversation with lady Jang on how much Hongyok means this meeting to her if she attend with those lingering in her head she didn’t notice that they are already in front of the company. Tina step out of the car while she was walking towards the entrance she suddenly turn around and run to her car and grab the key and drove off to Hongyok’s school hoping she can still make it. While on the road she called Mr.  Top to cancel the meeting because there is an emergency at the house. Mr. Top on the hand did what Tina said he called all the persons involve in the meeting to inform them that the meeting is canceled due to emergency.

I’m sorry Hongyok I hope I’m not too late. Tina’s mumbling inside the car and fasten her speed just to make it on time.

Upon arriving in front of Hongyok’s school she immediately step out of his car and run inside the building.

 

At Hongyok’s classroom

Don’t  worry  no more dear I’m here already  to attend the  meeting just try to understand dear your sister  is just busy, ok don’t be sad now.

I’m ok, it’s just that …….Hongyok was about to say something but she was  cut off because she heard her name being  called in front .

Hongyok it’s your turn now. Teacher Mae said

 

Tina was running all around the corridors but she can’t still find Hongyok so while running around she grab her phone and dialed lady Jang’s number.

KRING! KRING! KRING! PICK UP.

LINE:

                Tina: Hello! Lady Jang were is Hongyok’s classroom?

                Lady Jang: Why?

                Tina: I’m here at the school corridor’s looking for Hongyok but I can’t find is she already done?

                Lady Jang: Really? No she’s not done yet actually she’s already walking toward of everyone.

                Tina: Really? can you tell me  what floor and room  are you now I will go there.

                Lady Jang: No need I will be there to show you the way so wait for me.

                Tina: ok (turned phone off)

Today I don’t have anyone with me so I will just introduced myself instead. I am Hongyok Ji……

Everyone was wondering where the noise is coming from. Everyone was looking at each other when suddenly the noise is getting closer until that person already reach the door panting heavily.

WAIT! Wait! Wait… Tina said heavily panting.

Hongyok was shock to see her sister in front of her so she approach her.

You’re here? Hongyok asked

I hope I’m not too late. Tina said

No! you are just in time come on I’ll introduce you. Hongyok said while dragging Tina towards everyone.

Hello again I am Hongyok Jittaleela this person with me is my brother who cared for me since our parents died.

Hello everyone I am Suppanad Jittaaleela sister of Hongyok.

Everyone was shock that the person of them was actually a boy but it’s a girl.

So take your seat. Hongyok said.

Ok. Tina said shortly.

And where are you going? Hongyok asked.

You said I will my seat? Tina said back

Yeah I did but I didn’t mean there here…Hongyok said and pointing the chair in front that’s beside her.

There? Tina asked.

YES! Hongyok said.

So Tina went in front and seated on the chair Hongyok said.

After Hongyok introduced her sister to everyone Tina stand up and walks to back to seat and start the meeting. The meeting went well after they all agreed about the camping and after that they dismissed the meeting and headed home.

***********************************************************************************************************