A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

The Cold Heart

CHAPTER 17: A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

 

After what happened at the rest room a month ago Tina and Aom are still the same especially to Tina she is still cold.

Attention everyone, two weeks from now on the acquaintance party will be happening. Jane announcing to the whole class.
You already know that the acquaintance party is held every year so for the theme of today's acquaintance party is "A NIGHT TO REMEMBER" so dress your best dress and suits and the most important thing don't forget bring yourself in the party, ha-ha. Puey added

after the announcement and the class ended and proceeded to their last subject. Tina texted Aom to her at the parking lot this afternoon. After their class Aom hurriedly went out the room and went to the part to see Tina and when she search the parking lot she saw Tina who just arrive so walk towards her.

What do you want to talk about? Aom asking
Get in the car. Tina coldly walking towards the driver’s seat
what? Aom said
Just get in the car Aom. Tina said impatiently

So before Tina get mad Aom followed immediately what Tina said she get in the car and they drove off.Tina,where are we going? Aom asking but Tina didn't responded the entire drive was a complete silence until they arrived to a mall and search for the boutique shop owned and manage by a friend of Tina. Follow me, Tina said coldly. Wow! This is a beautiful boutique shop and the clothes, accessories, ­ the shoes, Aom said to herself being amuse.
Fern where are you? Tina shouted inside the store. Why do like to shout when you are looking for me, Fern said while coming out behind the dresses behind them with a smile.Hahaha! You know because you might not be here, Tina said. Really and wow, Tina it's been ages I didn't see you, Fern said joyfully. Come on it's not that long, Tina said. Oh who's with you? Fern ask while looking at Aom. Ahhh, Fern this is Aom, Aom this Fern my friend since high school, Tina said introducing. Hi! Aom nice to meet you, Fern said and offer her hand for a hand shake. Nice to meet you also Fern, Aom replied and take Fern's hand and they shake hands.

 

So what the two of you are here? Fern said. We actually came here for a dress and suit measurement, Tina said. What's the occasion? Fern ask. Two weeks from now there will be an acquaintance party will be held at school. Ah ok shall we then start take the measurement, Fern said while leading then to the measuring room. Can you finish the dress and suit before the party, Tina ask. Yes I can with some help it will be finish before the party just be here two days before the party for the fitting, Fern said her assurance. OK...it's up to you to decide what color compliment and we love to stay for a while but we need to pick up my little sister at her school, Tina and bid their goodbye. OK thank you, Fern said and bid her goodbye also.
Aom was silent during the taking of measurement until they pick up hongyok from her school. Two weeks had past the two were already prepared themselves. Tina was waiting down stairs for Aom and after 7 min Aom is walking down the stairs and went in front of Tina but Tina didn't notice her so Aom distracted her.Uhmmm Tina I'm ready to go now, Aom said. Tina heard Aom and when she slowly putted down the magazine she is reading, she was dumbfounded, stun and she didn't notice that open slightly when she saw the girl who's in front of her Tina was like that for 2 min when hongyok suddenly appeared nowhere asking for a photo so she drag Tina to Aom. Big brother come on I'll take both of your pictures, Hongyok said happily. Young master and ma'am Aom are such a great couple, Lady Jang said smilingly said to herself. Lady Jang can you a picture of us three, Hongyok asking. Ok sweetie...smile 1, 2, 3 shoot. Lady Jang taking their pictures. Big brother & sister the two of you only ok 1, 2, 3 shoot, Big brother please smile, Hongyok said. I am smiling dear, Tina said. Lady Jang can you hold the camera, big brother hold big sister hand like this and raise it up on the level of big sister shoulder and smile like this. Lady Jang saw the two were looking at hongyok and she saw Tina smiling dearly because of her sister cute ness also same with Aom so she immediately took their pictures. Lady Jang did you take that? Hongyok said. Yes sweetie I did and look,L.Jang said and showed the picture to hongyok. Wow it so cute and adorable L.Jang, big brother & sister look at it. Wow, my baby sister really knows how to make me smile, Tina said and kiss hongyok's forehead and we have to go now because we will be late if don't leave now so go upstairs brush your teeth and go to sleep now ok, Tina added. Ok big brother bye-bye, Hongyok said and kiss both cheeks of Tina and Aom. OK bye now sweetie and goodnight, Aom said. Bye-bye big brother and sister enjoy the night, Hongyok said while heading upstairs.
As they were walking towards Tina's car. You look great and beautiful in that dress.Ahhh thank you aom said hesitated, you look handsome also in that suit also Aom added. Thank you come on let's go we might be late. They went inside the car and drove off after the 15 min drive with complete silence in the car until they reach the school. You go first inside I will just park the car. Aom hesitated. No we will go together, Aom said looking down. You know we can't go together they don't know about us. They don't need to know about us I just want us to go together to this party that's all. “Tina take a deep sigh" ok then, all Tina can say after they drove to the parking lot and park car they went together at the school gym. When they are about to enter the gym they both stop at the door to look at the event and they saw a lot of students are already present when they walking inside the gym when the students to look at the back and they saw Tina & Aom walking together and everyone was shock and won't believe what they seeing but Tina just ignored them all and continue walking but for Aom she was suddenly felt shy and looked and jus followed Tina. Tina was looking for Jane & Puey until she found them she walk straight ahead to them and greeted them. HI guys! Wow Tina you look handsome on that suit, Jane said.Aom! You look gorgeous on that dress, Puey said amusingly. Thank you! Both said.

A\N: You must be wondering what Tina & Aom is wearing. For Tina she is wearing a triple vest black suit with black bow tie that's fitted to her nicely and was so slick and for hairstyle her bangs was raise up while for Aom she was wearing a blue of shoulder dress with a white lining on her shoulder and her was lightly curled beach wave style.


The event was fun many students got to know many students and became friends and so on. The night was getting darker and the students are still having fun some were dancing and some of them dancing are tipsy because of the juice that was added secretly with hard liquor while Tina was keeping an eye on Aom secretly she saw many guys were approaching Aom.Aom was feeling uncomfortable with the guys cause she they are quite tipsy and she know Tina is looking at her especially to them. Tina got bored at the party so she decided to go outside the gym while Aom was trying to avoid the guys she saw Tina heading out the gym so she excuse herself from the guys and also to an away to avoid them so Aom followed Tina and saw she was Tina entering the school building so Aom is still following Tina secretly until she saw she entered one of the classroom Aom followed her again until she step 2 steps forward from the door then someone grab her and push her to the wall. Why are you me? Tina said quit drunk.Ahhh-ahhh, I just saw you heading out the gym so I followed because there's something might happen to you that’s all, Aom replied. Really? while tracing Aom's jawline and looking in Aom's eyes then moves to her eyes to her lips.Aom don't know what to do she was like frozen while staring in Tina's eyes. In Aom mind "Those eyes are so beautiful and captivating also”. You know a while ago looking at you and seeing those guys talking to makes me jealous 'hiccup' still looking at Aom and Tina closes her face to Aom that Aom can feel Tina's breath brushing to her skin. For your punishment what would it be? Aom couldn't believe what she just heard but she's saying to herself that Tina is just drunk so she's saying those words before Aom can say another word. Tina kiss her and Aom wanted to push Tina but there’s something in her mind telling her not to. Tina then putted her hands on Aom's waist and pull Aom close to her then she push Aom again to the wall then that small kiss suddenly turn out to be a passionate one while kissing Aom, Aom putted her hands around Tina's neck and suddenly Tina started to remove her bowtie then her suit, vest and throw it away then she carried Aom then walk to the table in front and laid her there without parting the kiss while they were kissing Tina heard a small moan from Aom between their kisses. Aom started to Tina's long sleeve while Tina's hand started caressing Aom's entire body, she was caressing Aom's thigh when she heard Aom moaned her name and as she insert her hand on Aom's dress, Tina heard Aom moaned her name and that thing made Tina get back to herself and distance herself to Aom. I think we should stop here, Tina said still looking at Aom. Why? Aom said wondering. This is not right, Tina said. There's nothing wrong with what we are doing, You love me I love you and I'm your wife and it's my job to make happy and satisfied, Aom said shyly. I know that but I didn't say that I love you Aom. If you don't love me and why did you marry me and why are you accepting all my kisses, Aom said. I don't love you and like do I have a choice and besides I only married you because of your company cause it will be the solution to my company so why would I work so hard if there's an easy way, Tina said. That's not true? Aom said. It’s the truth Aom, Tina replied coldly and what is the meaning on what happened to us a while back then? Aom asking. I am just drunk Aom that’s all. Fix yourself Jane & Puey might be looking for us, Tina said and started picking her bowtie, vest and suit. They were heading out the building Jane & Puey saw them coming they were shock on the look of Tina who has a messy hair and 4 buttons open of her long sleeve while holding her suit, vest and bowtie. For Aom her lipstick was half erase and her hair is quite messy also. What happened the both of you, you look like a mess? Puey asking. Nothing come on lets go I'll drive you back home, Tina said. No, that's ok I will be staying here for a while, Aom replied. I said I will drive you back home, Tina said angrily and impatiently. Enough Tina, Puey inserted Jane saw Aom started to cry. Tina, we will take care of her, you can go home now, Jane inserted. Tina didn't have a choice so she drove off alone when she was quite far. Aom bursted out and cried so hard because she was shock and was afraid of Tina. Jane & Puey was shock, so they comforted Aom. Hush now Aom...so what did Tina did to you did she hurt you? Puey asking but Aom didn’t answer back. Come Aom we will send you home. No I don't want my parents to see me like this Aom said crying. Ok we can go to my place. Aom was still crying non stop even until they reach Jane’s place. Aom you can sleep here in my room I'll be sleeping at my parents room so better fit yourself and rest ok, Jane said and left Aom. I don't believe you I know Tina you love me too why you don't want to try to love then, Aom said and she recall what Tina said to her and her angry face which made her cry through the night until she got tired and fell asleep.