DROWNING AOM

The Cold Heart

Chapter 12: Drowning Aom

At the beach while Tina was relaxing. It’s a great day to relax after those tiring day while she was relaxing she remembered Aom yesterday and what she said and the kiss. Ahhhh!!! Tin a messes her hair…. Enough this won’t even last just focus on the company instead. Then she decided to walk around near the beach and while she was walking she notice there so many people were running ahead to the beach she was wondering on what’s happening so she approach one staff of their hotel to ask what’s happening.

What’s happening? Tina asked curiously.

There’s a woman drowning at the beach and no can save her cause the waves are too strong. The staff said then she ran to the beach also.

 

Tina was wondering why no one would even try to save the woman due to curiosity so she went there also where the woman was said to be drowning when she was there, there were lots of people of people watching so she can’t see what’s in front so she try to find to another way to see what’s in front. When she’s already in front she asked the life guard why are they just watching the woman drown.

 

We can’t save her sir the waves are too strong. The life guard said.

So you’re just going to watch her drown and die? Tina said.

 

When the life guard started to look again on the woman using his telescope but he sees the waves are still too strong so Tina grab the life guards telescope to see who the woman is drowning when she finally saw the person.

 

What! What are you doing that person is MY WIFE! Go and save her. Tina said shouting.

I’m sorry we can’t sir the waves are too strong. The life guard said.

You are all useless! Tina said while walking away.

 

Tina was running towards the beach when found a jet ski and when she saw one of those she immediately ride it and when she’s about to the engine one of the life guards trying to stop her but Tina can’t be stop and she didn’t care what the life guard said. So she started the engine and immediately search for Aom which is a bit far from the land when she finally found Aom she immediately dive in because she saw Aom struggling to float herself to float herself because the waves are too strong  and waves keeps on pushing her down. When Aom saw Tina she shouted her name before she passed out. Tina saw Aom passed out so she swim’s faster until she grab Aom while they were trying Tina was swimming toward the shore there was a huge wave coming at them so Tina swim faster as she  can but the wave caught them which cause Tina to lose her  grip on Aom. Tina tried again to swim back to Aom until she grab her and started to swim back to the shore. When they finally reach the shore she carried Aom with all her strength because her energy was drained in fighting with the waves to swim back, when they reach a little bit from the water she putted down Aom and started giving her a CPR when the life guards are trying to take Aom she push them all away and started giving Aom again a CPR.

 

Aom, please wake up don’t leave me please….Aom, Aom, Aom, please wake up. Tian said worriedly why tapping Aom to regain her consciousness.

 

Then Aom slowly regain her consciousness and she saw Tina in front of her she weakly smiled and passed out just in the rescuers arrived.

Sir  will take it from here>. The rescuer said and took Aom.

 

At the hospital for 5hrs had past when Aom was awake she saw their was someone beside her sleeping when she slowly fix herself and when she seated properly she  saw Tina sleeping, she slowly put her hand on Tina’s face and started caressing Tina’s hair then she remembered what happened at the beach when she was drowing she saw  Tina coming to her to save her before she passed out. Thank you Tina for saving me, I love you. Aom said and started caressing Tina’s face and observing Tina’s face while Aom was observing Tina’s face she noticed how handsome and beautiful Tina at the same time when suddenly Tina was awaken by  Aom’s caress and wonder what Aom was doilng.

 

I’m sorry did I wake you up? Aom said

Oh, you’re awake and no you didn’t wake me. Tina replied

Yeah for about 10 min ago. Aom said back

Huh, why you didn’t wake me up earlier then? Tina asking

I saw that you were sleeping soundly. Aom replied

Even do…so do you need something? Tina said caringly

Yes, I do  need one thing. Aom said

What is it? Tina said caringly

I want you to hug me. Aom said

What no! Tina said shockingly and stood up

Ok then. Aom said shortly and bend her head down dissapointed.

 

When Tina saw Aom bended her headed and looking sadly she couldn’t hold herself so she suddenly hug Aom that made Aom shock with Tina’s sudden action so she hug her tightly as she could.

 

Please don’t do that again you scared me to death. Tina said while hugging Aom tightly as she could.

Tina I’m really happy right now knowing that you do care for me after all. Aom said in her mind.

 

 

A/N: I think Tina’s cold heart is slowly warming up  or may be not well lets figure it out then what will happen.