THE INTERNSHIP

The Cold Heart

CHAPTER 26: THE INTERNSHIP

After the most wonderful night for Tina and Aom they got experienced sharing their love sometimes. After a week 2nd semester is officially starting which means they are going for internship their internship place is decided by board of the school and due to some problem with the pairing the board decided to group the 30 students in a section in 6 groups with 5 members in each group. Tina and Aom they will they will be going for internship away from each other but actually not they are on a same group and there internship place is here in Bangkok and the most surprising part is that they didn’t actually believe that they are going for an internship in their company and this was a great part for Aom because while being an intern they can help and monitor the at the same time especially to Tina were she need this time because she has lots of papers to finish for the company and one thing the board of the school don’t even know who is the new owner of J university and Luxury Bloodline Company and Tina for is no one and some of the teachers also don’t know Tina very well. One day the day for them to go now the new Intern Coordinator arrive to assist them the group that was sent too internship was the group of Tina and Aom where they headed to the Luxury Bloodline Company and upon reaching the company all of the was in shock seeing their CEO and COO in front of them introducing as an intern.

Good morning to everyone I would like you all to the new 5 interns of J university students please introduce your selves to everyone.”

Good morning everyone I am Jick nice to meet you all I hope we will a lot from you and especially to the president or CEO of the company.”

Good morning everyone I am Tak nice to meet you all I hope we will a lot from you and especially to the president or CEO of the company.”

Good morning everyone I am Ood nice to meet you all I hope we will a lot from you and especially to the president or CEO of the company.”

Then everyone started giggling about what they are hearing that they don’t know that the CEO/President is just behind them and when Tina notice them giggling so he gave them a sign to shut up and they did.

Good morning everyone I am Sucharat nice to meet you all I hope we will a lot from you and especially to the president or CEO of the company.”

Good morning everyone I am Suppanad nice to meet you all I hope we will a lot from you and especially to the president or CEO of the company.”

Then the employees started again to giggle then Tina warned them again to stop ant they stop.

Uhmn, is the CEO or president is here already?”

Ah yes she is here even the COO.”

Really where are they?” then someone slap that person’s head.

I’m very sorry for the employee’s behavior Mr. Phen.” Tina was shock seeing Mr. Top here in Thailand.

And who are you?”

I am Mr. Top the excutive assistance.”

Oh is the President/CEO is there?”

Unfortunately sir the CEO is out.”

What out?”

The CEO is busy monitoring the different branches of the company worldwide so she can’t be here.”

And when she will be coming back then?”

We still don’t yet sir because the CEO is very busy person but she informed me about the interns who will be coming for their internship she said to me that I will be responsible for them while she is away.”

Is that so then okay I will leave in your hands.”

After their conversation Mr. Phen left the interns to Mr. Top. “ Okay I am Mr. Top the executive assistance of the CEO of the company and I will be responsible for your stay here in the company while CEO is away. Please follow me I will assign you to you respective area.”

Then after sending them the three to their area Tina and Aom was left before they proceed to their area too Mr. Top talk them first.

CEO and COO it’ nice to see you again.”

We also Mr. Top.”

It’s a good thing I came on time.”

Yeah thank God you came on time by the way how, when, why did you came to Bangkok?”

I came here CEO to give and discuss you the the papers about the Multi Agricultural resort.”

So what it is about?”

Lets talk about it inside Tina’s office.” Aom inserted.

Yeah we better be come on lets go.”

Then they went to the office of Tina while they ae walking and entering the office of Tina Jick and Tak saw them wondering why they ae entering in hat office they went and followed the and upon reaching the office they saw it was the CEO/President office they try to listen to their conversation but they coudnn’t hear any so they decided to leave the area and proceeded to their assigned office.

So CEO what do think of the plan?”

I think it will need take time for the resort if there is no enough workers who will be working.”

Tina is right Mr. Top I think we need also a top quality construction material that would last even if there is a disaster it will stood still.”

You are right COO.”

And I guess we are all settled we just need to order the construction material soon as possible before the price hiking.”

Okay CEO and we are also settled now, Uhmn,COO shall we go?”

Okay lets go.”

Tina just smiled and continued working on the papers she left a week ago…………… after a couple of months they are near already ending their internship and before that happens there is something Jick found accidentaly while she walking in the corridor of the CEO she saw another office when she went close to she saw it was the office COO due to her curiousness what is inside the room she went inside but before she went inside she check area if there is someone when she saw there is no ne she entered and upon entering she was amazed to interior design and the arrangement of the area and when she went seated to chair while sitting she saw a photo in a frame when garb it and take a look at it cclsely she was shock on what she is seeing a photo of Aom and Tina in a wedding theme.

What -what is this Tina and Aom in a wedding what’s the meaning of this?”

Then she saw something on the table and when she grab it the glass has a name carve on it and when she read it name Aom was carve on it.

Sucharat Manaying Chief Operating Officer what is meaning of this why thier is a picture of Aom and Tina here and it’s in a wedding theme?” Jick was full of wondering upon seeing the photo and glass with Aom’s name carve for her to know more and be sure on what she thinking she immediately fix Aom’s things and slowly went out from the room and proceeded to the CEO’s office and when entered she was amaze of the office while she was wondering in the office she saw a family portrait and a separate picture of the children and parents when went and take a closer look on it she saw it was Tina.

This is Tina which this must be Tina’s family and this little kid must be her little sister they are very look a like and wow Tina’s mom is so beautiful and her dad is so handsome no wonder she is very good looking.” Then move on and started roaming around and when she reach Tina’s table she saw a same photo on the desk and she took the glass on the desk she was shock on what she is seeing.

Tina is the owner and president of this company. No wonder she is very welcome and the day we introduce our selves to all the employees, one of the employees is saying the CEO or the President is there. That explains it all why the all the employees has a high respect on Aom especially to Tina.” Jick figuring it out was shocking truth so she take a phtoto with photo of Aom and Tina and the carve name and immediately went out of the office before someone notice her. Upon going out she immediately went to Ood and Tak to show and tell what she just figured out and when she found Ood and Tak she immediately told what she figured out about the CEO and COO of the company. After Jick telling it all the to guys couldn’t believe on what they saw and heard. Exactly there was a employess passing by so they grab that person and drag him to there area.

How long Tina and Aom being the CEO and COO of the company?”

Wha what are you talking about?”

We know you know it so better else.”

Or else what?”

Oh you don’t wanna know what will do so better answer us now.”

Ok they will be having their 2 years of being the CEO and COO of the company so can I go now?”

Yes you can now go.” So the employee went out of the area of the intern. Upon knowing the truth they decided it will be a secret first. Internship is already ending they have only a week to prepare themselves for the graduation and after a week graduation had come and the graduation went well.