Pregnant Aom

The Cold Heart
Aom's POV "It's been a while that I started being dizzy and started to vomit but I kept this one as secret to Tina because I don't want her to worry about me. So I planned to go to the doctor to see if the thing I was thinking is what it is. Days had past until its been weeks then weeks turned to months as the days go by the symptoms gets stronger so I decided to go to our family doctor I grab the car keys at the table then headed to the garage to get the car as I hop in inside the car I was hesitating to drive because there was something inside of me telling me not to go but I said to myself I want to find out the truth. After a 15 minute drive I already reach the hospital parking lot then I immediately get out of the car and headed straight to the building and as I entered the building I was quite nervous that I didn't realize that I was already near to the office of our family doctor a few steps more and I already reach the door of the office I grab the door knob but hesitated to open so stop for a moment to grab my strength then after 5 seconds I had gathered my courage to open the door and when I finally enter the office I saw Dr. Dew busy working on a paper I guest she didn't notice that I entered so I made a distraction to have her attention by slightly coughing and I did I grab attention. "Dr. Dew please help me." As a said pleading to her. She slowly stop what she was doing and slowly get up from her chair and headed to me. "Aom?" All Dew said while curiously looking at me. "Dew, I mean Dr. Dew help me." I said to her band hold her both hands. "OK, let about it come seat....she said to me and we took our seat." "Aom what is it? Dew said "I don't know if i am sure with it." I said to her "What is it?" Dew ask "I think I am pregnant but I am not sure." "Ok, What makes you think you are not sure?" She ask "Well I don't if the insemination processes is successful?" I replied to her "Did you ever try the pregnancy test kit?" "No I haven't doctor?" "OK, do you wanna know if your pregnant Aom?" "Well I am scared actually doc." "Aom there is nothing to be scared is it right you wanted to have a baby?" "Yes I wanted it so much?" "OK you should be happy if you are pregnant because you are having a baby." "Well to tell you doctor please I want to know if I am pregnant." "OK wait here then." So Dew get up from her seat and headed to the corner and grab something and headed back to me and handed that piece of cloth to me. "Here wear this and go there the changing room is over there...." And she pointed the door beside the machine. So I went to the changing room and after 5 minutes I walk out from changing room. "Uhmnn.... Dr. Dew I am ready." "OK then you can lay on the bed." "OK before we start how long you haven't your period?" "Its been 3 moths already." "OK I think we won't be needing this we will use the ultrasound instead, are you ready?" "Yes I am ready." "OK please slightly lift your cloth so we can start." So as I lift my cloth Dr. Dew started the ultrasound after scanning my tummy she located finally were is my baby. "Ow! Look there is your baby." As I saw the image on the screen a small tear falls on the corner of my eyes. "Is that for real doctor?" "Yes Aom that is your baby. I know you are so happy about this and that you are going going to be a mommy and parent also, look your baby has a strong heart." Dr. Dew saying those words makes me happy I couldn't still believe I am going to new a mommy few months while I was thinking about those I was distracted on what Dr. Dew just said. "Wait, if I not mistaken?" "What is it doctor?" I asked doctor dew worriedly. "Your baby is not alone." "Are you sure doctor?" "Yes I am very sure look beside your baby there is your another baby it has a strong heart beat also. Hearing those made me more happier. "You have twins Aom" "Really?" "Yes its a twin congratulations. "Oh my gosh! Is this for real?" "You better believe because this all true." "Wow, uhmnn doctor can I have some photos of my babies?" "Of course you can Aom." "Thank you doctor." "No worries OK I think we are already done you can go back a change your change your clothes and you can wait here I will just print the pictures of the babies." Then doctor stand up and headed to print the pictures while i she was busy I get u from the bed and headed to the changing room after I change my clothes I waited for Dr. Dew at the place were I waited for her before and after a few minutes of waiting doctor comes out holding the ultrasound photos of my babies. "So here is your babies photos." Dr. Dew handed the small envelope "Thank you Doctor." "There is no need to thank me Aom." "Uhmmnn.. Doctor Dew." "Yes what is that Aom?" "Can we keep this as a secret because no one the family knows it yet." "Sure your secret is safe with me." "Thank you Doctor for everything well I have to go now?" "Sure all the time Ok." And I bid my goodbye to doctor yam and when I started walking ahead the door and hold the door knob I turn around to ask onething. "Ah doctor I have a one question left." "OK what is it that Aom?" "Uhmmmmmm...........­....." "Come on Aom tell me." "I am shy to ask this one." "Come now tell me, what is it?" "Uhmmn... Of course you know I am a married person and what if my partner in life wanted to.......you know that part." Dr. Dew giggles hearing those. Then suddenly Aom hung her head low because she embarrassing question she asked. "It is okay Aom just don't put to much pressure on your tummy because it will cause harm on the babies." "Really is it okay?" "Yes it's okay." "Thank you again doctor. See you again, bye?" "Okay bye Aom." After what happen a while ago Aom leaves the building with full of happiness and smile on her face then she reach the hospital parking lot and she hop on the car drove off back to the mansion..