VALENTINES DAY

The Cold Heart

CHAPTER 20: VALENTINES DAY

Business and school was enjoyed by Tina & Aom because of the success of the partnership. Time flies so fast that they are near ending their third year life as a college student but before they end their third year life they must celebrate the sweetest month that means it's the month of the hearts this will be there first valentines together and as a married couple.
"So Aom, who is your date this valentine’s day?"
"Well Puey I don't have. No one ask me yet."
"Really?"
"Uhmmm?"
"That's impossible?"
"Why?"
"It's just the campus goddess don't have yet a date, isn't weird?"
"What is weird on that and what campus goddess you are talking about Puey?"
"Don't you know that?"
"What that?"
"OMG! Aom you've been here in the University for nearly 3 years and you don't know that they named you The Campus Goddess since you entered the University."
"Really I didn't know that?"
"*deep sigh* you really don't know."
While they were walking towards their locker and when Aom opened her own locker she saw a stalk of white rose and a letter from an unknown person.

“Aom, what do you have there?”

“A stalk of a white rose and letter to an unknown person, Jane.”

“OMG! Aom you have a secret admirer!”

“You think Puey?”

“And who could that be?”

“I don’t have any clue also Jane who is it?”

“I have also no clue who could it be.” Puey said wondering.

While they busy discussing who could be the person who send the single stalk of a white rose then the bell rang so they immediately take their thing that they needed and close their lockers and headed to their classroom. At their room Aom is still thinking who is that person but when she remembered Tina there is something that’s telling her that it could be her but there is something that’s telling she maybe not also the person who gave the stalk of a white rose so when she saw Tina busy reading a book so she approach her and whispered her something.

“Thank You for the Rose.” Then Tina was wondering what Aom is talking about so she putted down the book she’s reading and faces Aom.

“What rose are you talking about?”

“This one!” and showed single white rose.

“Why would I give you a single white rose?”
“Oh come on Tina I know you’re the one who putted this at my locker.”

“What are you talking about Aom, you know if I would give a flower I would give a bouquet of red flowers and a single rose in the middle of it, you the usual thing I do for you. So why would give you a single white rose.” Then she turn around and continued the book she was reading.

Aom is thinking “Tina was right why would she give me a single rose because every time she would give a rose it’s always a bouquet of red rose with a single white rose on the middle of it, so who would it be?”

A week had past still the same there’s someone still putting a single white rose on her locker and two days before its Valentine’s Day but the mystery person doesn’t still show up. During their afternoon class Puey saw Van (one of the students at section B, one who likes Aom also.) holding a single rose when he’s about to follow Van Tina approach her.

“Puey can I ask you something?”

“What is it Tina?”
“Do Aom have a date this upcoming valentine’s?”
“Why you ask?”
“I would like her to be my date. So does she have?”
“No, she don’t have yet Tina.”

“Good, thank you Puey.”

“Ok Tina.”

Then Tina walk away while Puey was about to look were Van go but he couldn’t see him no more so he went the other direction to proceed to their classroom and search for Aom immediately to tell about what he just find out.

“Aom! Aom! I know who is the mystery guy is.”

“Who’s the mystery guy Puey tell us? Jane interfered.

“I don’t if I’m sure it’s……………………………………………………………………………it’s………………………………………………..it’s………………………………”

“For heaven’s sake Puey tell me already?” Aom interfered.

“It’s VAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aom!”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY??????”

“It’s Van Aom!”

“It can be true how come?”

“Why did you say it’s Van Puey?” Jane interfered.

“Because I saw him walking at corridor and holding a single white rose when I was about to follow him Tina approach me speaking of Tina she’s going to ask you to be her date this upcoming valentine’s.”

Aom mumbled “Off course she has no choice because were married and I’m her wife if she would take another woman to her date I swear I would kill her.”

“What did you say Aom?”

“I said really Puey?

“Aom can I ask you something?”

“Yeah sure what is it Puey?

“What is the real score between you and Tina?”

“What!!! There’s nothing between me and Tina, Puey.”

“Ok why are you being so defensive then? Really tell us honestly you been so worried she was missing, when you are with her it is like you are a different person and the way she looks at you it’s like….it’s full of love.”

“What are you talking about Jane?

“And what is the meaning of this?” Puey took Aom left hand and raise it.

“Can you explain it to us then…what is an engagement ring and a wedding ring doing on your finger then, huh?” Jane added.

“What this, this isn’t an engagement ring and a wedding ring. This is just a ring I bought and my Mom gave.”

“Really? I notice also that you are wearing that ring during the acquaintance party.”

Then Tina exactly entered the room, so Puey and Jane grab her and drag her to Aom. Puey took Tina’s left hand and showed it to see if she was wearing the same rings as Aom but unfortunately they didn’t saw any there were no rings any on her finger at all.

“See guys?”

“What’s happening here guys, Aom?”

“Ah nothing we are just checking on something that’s all.”

“Oh okay Jane.”

“So what brings you here Tina?”

“I’m here Jane, to ask Aom.”

“Ah okay then go talk to her.” Then Tina just nod.

“Aom do you have any date this Friday?

“No I don’t have Tina why?”

“Uhmm, can you be my date?”

“Me…… ah…………..eh…….okay…..yeah…………sure……”

“Really Aom, thank you, see you then soon.”

“Yeah.” Then Tina leave them and Aom look at her friends.

“Ah Jane and Puey can you send Aom tomorrow to the roof top?”

“Sure Tina.”

“Okay Thanks guys well I have to go, bye Aom.”

“Bye Tina.” Said in Unison.” Then Tina left them and Aom look at her friends.

“Why Puey?

“Ah nothing.” Puey and Jane were smiling seeing what just happen.

 

 

*THE NEXT DAY*

“Today is day come Aom we will send you to the roof top as Tina said yesterday.”

As they were approaching to the stairs they saw a man standing near the stairs holding a single white rose.

“Aom this for you.” The guy handed the rose and they continued walking upstairs and saw a another guy holding another single white rose which the three of them are getting more confuse as they continue again to head higher same thing still happen until Aom had receive another 11 white rose from 11 guys and when they finally near reaching the front door they saw Van who is standing there holding also a single white rose and upon reaching Van, Van handed the rose.

“For you Aom.”

“Thanks so you are the one.”

“What the one you are talking about Aom.”

“You are the person who’s been putting white rose on my locker this past few weeks?”

“Yes but No.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

Puey interfered “Oh just admit it Van.”

“Admit what Puey?”

“Admit that you like Aom and you are the one because I saw you holding a stalk of white rose yesterday, I know you’re the one been putting those.”

“Ok, I do like Aom but she belongs to someone already and I was just part of his plan.”
“What plan are you talking about Van?”

“You’ll know it Aom when you enter this room.”

“Ok then let’s go!” Jane inserted.

“Ah-ah-ah-aahh! Where the two of you think you are going?”

“Will go with her Van, why?”

“You can’t because this person told me that Aom should only the one who can enter this door. So better we better the three of us go down so we can leave the two with some privacy.”

Jane, Puey, Van already went downstairs while Aom was still standing there at the door hesitating to open the door.

“If Van isn’t the person giving me those white rose then who could it be?” Aom telling to herself. Then she slowly opened the door and saw a red carpet with white rose petals scattered she continue walking forward in the red carpet until she reaches the end and saw a large banner saying “WILL YOU BE MY DATE TOMORROW?” Aom was looking both of her sides to see if there is person or anyone but she saw one suddenly someone shouted behind her, it caught Aom attention so she turn around and when she recognize who is the person standing there she just smile at that person and that person started walking towards Aom, who is holding a single red rose and when that person reach Aom.

“So Aom what is your answer, is it a Yes or No?”

“Of course it is a big YES!” then she hug that person.

“You silly you already asked me yesterday Tina.” Aom added.

“Of course I want it to be romantic and to be formal to ask you.”

“You even dress to impress for just today and just to ask me those words?”

“Of course I must be good looking to ask you because this will be our first valentines together so I want it to be special.” and handed to Aom the single red rose.

“A single red rose not the usual one?”

“Why you don’t like it and by the way do you like those white roses?”
“You are the one who……”

“Yes baby I was. I just asked some for some help.”

“I asked you yesterday but you were not the one?” then slightly punch Tina’s shoulder.

“Well I had too because the surprise won’t be a surprise anymore, I sorry if you didn’t like it.”
“No, it’s okay.” Aom leaned forward to Tina and kiss her until it slowly turns into a passionate one. Tina was about to Aom’s upper uniform but suddenly rain heavily poured.

“Really, great timing!” sounded disappointed.

“Come now Tina baby we need to go home we need to prepare ourselves for tomorrow and we need to get out of this rain cause we don’t want to get sick for tomorrow.” So they went out immediately out of rain and headed downstairs to the parking lot and drove off.

 

 

The NEXT Day it’s……………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

 

VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

 While the whole students were busy roaming around the campus to give their gifts and flowers to the person whom they like and s for Aom and Tina they never expected they would get a lot of gifts and flowers from their fellow students.

“Wow! You two are so lucky?”
“What are you talking about Puey?”
“Well you two only had the most gifts and flowers ever receive in the history of the whole campus.”

“And that is not big deal, Puey?”

“Of course Tina it is.”

“Come now guys let’s go outside and enjoy the events especially the stands of every group.”

“Okay we will be there.”

While Aom and Tina is walking in front of Puey and Jane, Puey notice something on Tina’s left hand it’s ring so he look closely to it and while he looking at it closely he notice it’s a the same ring which Aom also wears. After the enjoying all day the event and the different stands still Puey is curious about the ring Tina and Aom wearing. When it’s already time to go back home they went to the parking lot and entered their own car and drove off but for Jane she ride’s on Puey’s car because her is still a the repair shop.

“Jane I am curious about Tina and Aom?”

“Huh, Puey what it is about?

“A while ago I saw on Tina’s left hand a same ring which Aom wears.”

“May be the parents of Pie who gave the ring to her had the jewelry shop went to buy.”

“May be yes but No it’s impossible, Bangkok is jewelry shop why would it be the same?”

“So!!!!!………what do you wanna do Puey?
“Do have still the photos of Tina and Aom at the Marriage Booth?”
“Yeah, I have it what do you wanna do with it?”
“We will give it to Tina tomorrow and their house and I will ask her frankly.”

“What are you thinking their Puey?”

“Jane this will be fun, we will figure out if there is a secret that those two are hiding from us.”

“You think they have?”

“I am very sure Jane.”

“I'm so excited to figure this out.”

“Me too!”

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

            So how was my chapter everyone and by the way guys can I have an upvote for my story seeing my upvotes so makes me like I don’t want to continue my story….Thanks guys for reading my story and lastly I may not be updating my story soon but I will be monitoring it to how will be the outcome of my observation……..BYE –BYE for now guys.