CAREER

The Cold Heart

CHAPTER 22: CAREER

As they days past, months they are already in their last year of college and at school.

“Good morning class I’m teacher Kahng your adviser for this year  I hope we all get along and well some of already know but some don’t well don’t worry you will  get to  know me better as we get through the year I am your instructor also in some of your subjects. So let start now, starting this 1st semester all you going to is learn all about managing and you will be group today and in that group there are only 2 members and your group mate will also  be  your partner in your upcoming presentation  this 1st semester so I will group you now 1st group will be kaew and bomb, 2nd group are Ood and Tak, 3rd group are Noo and Jick, 4th group is Puey and Jane…and last but not the least the last two are Aom and Tina you will be group 15. For the 2nd semester your group mate today will also be your partner for your upcoming internship so we are all  settled do you have any question?” and Ins. Kahng saw someone at the  back  race a hand. “Yes the person at the back what is it?” Ins. Kahng inserted “I do have a question about the presentation you have mention what is all about that presentation you were talking about instructor.”

 “Ok…. the answer to your question is the presentation all about is you a presentation that you need to sell, what is your name?”

“I’m Suppanad Ins. What do you mean SELL?”

 “You need to make a presentation that you need  to sell it could be anything a building , stocks, project or anything that very important in the business world because we will having a not just ordinary jury to question you to give you grade cause they will be buying a presentation that can help their  company and also a potential students who  can they hire remember we will be having a owners, presidents of large companies as our jury and as your potential buyer this can help you also to establish your future as you end your   life as a student to this school and lastly you need work as a group here remember your future is also in here. As early as now you better discuss the things you need and what you will do.”

“Ok Ins. Kahng, thank you.”

“I will dismiss you early now so you can discuss you need.”

“Ok Ins.” Then Ins. Kahng left the room and the students started standing and went to their group mates to start discussing their presentation.

  “So Tina what will be presentation?”

“It’s about the Luxury Bloodline new project.”

“Huh? Really so what is that all about?”

“We will discuss it later on but for now we need to go to the company right now because there are important things that we need to do there since we have no class for the entire day today ..Come on fi x your things and let’s go.”

“Ok” after 3 minutes Aom is all set so she called Tina to go now.

“Aom where are going with Tina?”

“We need to go there’s an emergency.”

“Really ok be safe ok.”

“Thank you we should go now, bye.”

“Bye.”

Aom and Tina went out of the room and headed downstairs to go the parking lot and as they reach the parking they immediately step in and drove off to the Luxury Bloodline Company. After a 15 minute drive they reach the company and park the car and step out to the car and entered the company as they are walking towards the elevator mostly of the employee of the company are looking at them until full of wondering but some of the employee already know but some are not. As they reach the elevator and reach the floor the meeting room as they step out of the elevator Tina snatched Aom’s hand and interlink her hands to Aom’s hand. Aom on the other hand got startled on Tina’s action when they step out the elevator Aom saw Tina smiled but just smiled also. When they reach the meeting room door Tina didn’t bother remove her hand on Aom’s hand as they enter the meeting upon entering the meeting room all the people on the meeting room turn around to see who the person who entered is and when they saw its Tina and Aom they all stand up and greeted them. Tina escorted Aom until took her seat.

“Good Morning everyone.”

“Good morning CEO and COO…Uhm? CEO don’t you have any class today?”

“Why you’d ask?”

“It because you are still in your uniform CEO same as COO.”

“We do have a while ago but our class was dismiss early so we could do important things and we didn’t head home to change after the class we went here immediately to discuss on the project…so shall we start?”

“Ok were ready CEO.”

“Ok this project will be one of the biggest project that this branch will ever do.”

As the days past Aom and Tina were very busy balancing their time in school because of the project of the Lux. Company and for their presentation…every single day of the entire semester for them was very hard because due tons of works especially to the company were Tina needs to go out of the country to visit the different branches of Lux company they still try to get in touch with each other so they can the presentation nicely and to ask how each other……………………..after a tiring day for Tina her last destination is in the main company we he must stay there for a longer day to discuss things about the Bangkok branch new project and to  gather reports about the company this past months 3 days to go the 1st  semester in finally ending and Tina still in London so she called  Aom on her phone.

KRING KRING KRING KRING!!!!! Aom answered her phone.

“Hello Hubby?”

“Hi Wifey.”

“So why did you call hubby?”

“I called because I need to say something to you.”

“Why you sound so down Hubby did you do something wrong?” when Tina was about to speak there was a girl who spoke which made Aom become curious.

“Who’s that Tina, who’s with you?” Aom curiously ask.

“Ah-ah she’s my secretary Aom she is calling me now I have to go sorry I will talk to you later bye now my beautiful wife I love you.”

“Wait Tina I have something to say first.”

“What is that my princess ah it’s about our presentation when will you come back here in Thailand?”

“Uhmm? I still don’t know baby there is still so much more to finish here and there is a quite a problem had happen here so I have stay here.”

“But what about our presentation I need you there, we need to do it together I can’t do it on my own.”

“I will see what I can do but if I can’t make it just do your best to present it, ok.”

“But?”

“No buts princess I know you can do it.”

“*deep sigh* ok I will do my best.”

“Ok that’s my girl I have to go now I love you.”

“Ok be sure you are womanizing there or else you won’t be coming back alive.”

“Oh no I will never do that you my dear wifey … you know you are the only one here in my heart why would I change you or look for someone I already hit the jackpot.”

“You better be or else you what will happen ok you should go now, I love you bye-bye.”

“Ok bye-bye I love you.” And the phone was put off.

“Tina let’s go?”

“Let’s go.”

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************