FORGIVE, ACCEPT and SUCCEED

The Cold Heart

CHAPTER 19: FORGIVE, ACCEPT and SUCCEED

 

Another new day to start new life.2 days had past and Tina is still unconscious while Aom was attending her class, Mr. & Mrs. Manaying is watching out for Tina but suddenly Mr. Manaying need to bid his goodbye to her wife and to Tina who is unconscious cause he need to go to Company to some papers so after Mr. Manaying was gone Mrs. Manaying approach Tina and seated beside the bed.

 

"Oh! Tina please wake sweetie Aom is having a hard time seeing you like this." while she was talking to Tina and caressing Tina's hair when Tina suddenly and slowly started to move his close eyes Mrs. Manaying on the other hand was startled and after a couple mins Tina is slowly responding normally were she can move her fingers slowly and lightly then her eyes slowly opened.

"Oh, sweetie thank goodness you're awake wait here I will just call the doctor." After 5 mins Mrs. Manaying came back with the doctor and the nurse and they check up Tina immediately.

"So doctor how is she?"

"She’s alright ma'am she respond well when I checked her."

"Really, that's a good news doctor."

"Yes it is ma'am."

"Uhmm, doc how many days does she needs to stay here in the hospital?"

"A couple of more days to ensure her wounds would heal well especially the one on her chest and we need also to do further test."

"Is that so doc, thank you." while they were talking Tina interrupted them.

"Do-doc-doctor?" then Mrs. Manaying & the Doctor diverted their attention to Tina who's looking at them curiously then the doctor approach her and Tina spoke.

"Mom will you excuse us for a while?"

"Sure dear and I will also call Aom to tell her you're already awake."

"Ok mom, you do that." then Mrs. Manaying left.

"So doc how is my condition?"

"Like what you heard a while ago in our convo with Mrs. Manaying you are fine."

"Is that so?"

"What do you mean?"

I know you're hiding something about my condition doc."

"No I'm not Tina hiding anything about your condition."

"Please doc tell me."

"You’re very fine Tina."

"Please doc tell me?"

"ok-ok but this will be between me and you, the truth is we're having a concern on your right lung because the broken tree branch we remove cause a damage on your lung when we remove some parts of the branch in your right lung blood flow profusely then your broken ribs also added damage to your lung it quite rip your lung and for the case of your broken arm it's fine now and for your legs you will be needing some therapy so you can walk properly soon."

"Is that so doc, doc discharge me now."

"What? I can't do that."

"Doc discharge me now."

"But you're not fully recover yet."

"I know but I don't like staying a place like this."

"But..."

"Please doc."

"Ok, you can go home but I will send someone 4 times a week to check on you and I will send a therapist also too help you in walking again."

"Ok doc."

"But be sure you do what I said if not you will be back here in the hospital for you to continue your recovery is that clear?"

"Yes doc."

"Ok I will just process your discharge paper then you’re set to go."

"Ok doc."

"Ok well I should go now."

"Thank you doc and by the way this is just between us two I don't want them to worry me."

"Ok this will be between us two and I forgot you need to be here every end of the week I can check on your condition."

"Ok doc I will" then the doctor left and on the other side Mrs. Manaying was trying to make a call to Aom but Aom set her phone on silent mode.

 

Aom's last class for the day was finally over so went to her locker to fix her things and she's ready to go. Back at the hospital Mrs. Manaying was about to call Aom again but the doctor interrupted her.

"Mrs. Manaying?"

"Yes doctor what I can do for you" while setting aside her phone.

"Ah can you sign this papers?"

"What kind of paper is that doc?"

"It’s Tina's discharge paper."

"Discharge paper?"

"Yes ma'am Tina wanted to be discharge today."

"Why but she's not yet fully recovered and you said also that you need to do further test to her?"

"that's right ma'am I told also that to her but she won’t listen and since she don't like to stay here to recover so in exchange to that we made an agreement for that I will send someone to check on her 4 times a week and I will also a therapist every day to help her regain her way of walking again."

"Is that so ok then doc." so Mrs. Manaying took the papers and signed it then return it back.

"Thank you ma'am I will send someone to assist her to be discharge."

"Ok doc."

"Ok I should go now."

"Ok doc." so after the talk Mrs. Manaying immediately entered Tina's room to ask what's happening.

"Tina why do you want to be discharge this early you're not yet fully recovered yet?"

"I know that mom it just I don't want stay in this kind of place."

"What, why?"

"It brings me a bad memory mom" while looking all over the room.

"Why? it's was 3 years ago when I almost lost my one and only sister in a car accident while the doctors were trying to revive her, her heart beat went flat there were no response at all when I saw my parents looking at the Operating Room my mom started crying and that scene made me wonder why mom is crying so I kept on thinking why then I figured it why so I stand up from where I was sitting to look on the operating room I saw inside they were about to write something on a paper so I suddenly barge in the operating room.

"SHE'S NOT DEAD!"

"What are you doing here, you can't be here?"

"Doc no my sister's not dead revive her!"

"I'm we all we can but she didn't respond."

"No way you didn't do your very best she's not dead."

"I'm sorry but she is now."

Tina was about answer back when they heard something on the machine.

"DOC! She’s alive."

"WHAT!"

"DOC! Her pulse is slowly coming back."

"Hurry check her vital signs immediately."

"Yes doc" so everyone positioned there selves to check on Hongyok.

"You can't be here please go outside, NURSE! Please assist her out O.R."

"Yes doc" so she assisted Tina out of the O.R.

"Just hold on a little bit longer Hongyok a little bit."

 

Back to Tina.

"So since that day I didn't want to be in a hospital because it's just reminding the bad memory I had."

“Is that so dear I'm sorry I didn't know that."

"It is ok I just want to leave that memory behind me now.”

"That was maybe so hard for you back then?"

"It was mom." before Mrs. Manaying could say another word one of the nurses in the hospital arrive to assist Tina from getting up and fixing all her stuff while busy assisting Tina to take her seat on the wheelchair some helpers of the hospital carried the bags to be putted at the trunk of the car and while they were heading out of the hospital two nurses accompanied Tina all the way to the car when they were sure all are already set they drove off back to the mansion. Upon reaching the mansion the two of the nurse’s step out of the car immediately to assist Tina to take a seat back to the wheelchair then one of the nurses accompanied Tina and the other one is helping to unload the bags at the car. Then Mrs. Manaying remembered that she needs to call Aom to tell about Tina so she dialed Aom's number. At school Aom is walking towards the parking lot when her phone suddenly ring.

KRING KRING KRING KRING

Aom heard her phone ringing so she pick it up.

"Hello mom what is it?”

"Uhmm... Aom are you heading home already?"

"Yes mom I'm actually already here at the school parking lot."

"Oh really there good well I called you because I have to say that you don't have to go to the hospital no more."

What, why mom thus something happened to Tina?"

"No nothing happened to Tina dear before I forget to tell you Tina is already back here at the mansion."

"What did you just said mom Tina is already there at the mansion, why?"

"Well she was discharged early."

"But she is still unconscious so come that happened?"

"Not anymore dear she already regain her consciousness."

"Since when mom?”

"The time I called your phone."

"Really mom wait mom I'll just check it out on my phone call history.” then she found out that the call happened around 4:37 this afternoon.

"Sweetie I have to hang up now because I have to assist Tina from getting up and fixing all her stuff."

"Ok mom see you there in a while bye bye mom.”

"Ok dear bye bye now.” then Aom step in to her car then drove off. Upon reaching the mansion she immediately step out of the car and rushes to find Tina awake. When she finally entered the house Aom search for her parent's immediately ask where is Tina.

"Mom. Dad where are you?"

"We are here dear at the kitchen."

So Aom went to the kitchen and saw her parent's busy talking.
"Mom?"
"OH, yes sweetie?"
"Mom, Dad why is she here she's not fully recovered yet and besides she just woke up that's not good for her."

"I know that dear."
"Then why did you let her come home?"
"It’s her choice."
"even though dad."
"Don’t worry dear we had also an agreement to let a nurse to stay here 4 times a week and there will be a therapist who will be coming to help in her therapy."

"is that so dad, where is she?"
"She’s upstairs in her room."
"Ok dad I will just go and see her."
"ok dear and by the way we have to go now Aim cause we need to pick up Hongyok to her school and she will be staying with us for a while, Aom try to talk her I saw that there's something bothering her since we got home."
"Ok mom I will, take care both of you."
"We will dear."

In Tina's room while she was looking outside the window she remembered what Mrs. Manaying told to her about Aom while she was unconscious these past few days.
"Tina there's something I need to tell you."
"What is it about mom?"
"It’s about Aom."
"What about Aom mom?"
"When you were unconscious these past few days it's like she was not herself."
"What do you mean mom?"
"those days every time I come to visit you I always see Aom crying nonstop and if I try to talk she just avoid the part but as the days past she got worse she won't eat. When I tried again to ask her what is the problem she just bursted out her tear saying if you wouldn't wake up or what if you die what she will do, she said also that she will not know what to do if she will lose you and the day you got the accident she want to find you in the woods that night but luckily there's someone who stop her."
"Really, who was it mom and why did she figured out that I had an accident?"
"the only thing I remember is she said the called her is she is one of the care taker at you rest house."
"Is that so, I will ask then the care takers of the rest house soon."
"So please I know you're really trying hard to accept this marriage."
"Well actually I'm not. I am willing to give this a try because I don't want to see Aom anymore being sad and being worried about me especially to us and our marriage." Tina said in low voice.
"What is that dear did you said something?"
"Ah nothing mom I didn’t say anything."
Tina was in her deep thoughts when there was someone who suddenly knock at the door which brings her back to reality. When she was about to turn her head to the doors direction the door is opened and she saw Aom coming to her direction.
"How are you?" but there were no response from Tina at all. Knowing that it was Aom so she look away from Aom and focus looking outside the window. Then one of the maid's appeared at the door telling dinner was ready.
"Ok thank you, we will be there."
"ok ma'am." then the maid went downstairs.
"What do you want Tina will go down or I will bring you a tray of dinner?"
"No need I can come down on my own."
Tina is trying to get up and when she finally stood up she was losing her balance but before she was about to fall Aom immediately grab her right hand and putted it around her neck and held Tina.
"Get off me will you, I need your help I can stand in my own!" Aom was she was shock to what Tina said to her and Tina slightly push Aom away from her and hold on to the table's edge to balance herself and Tina started to try again to balance herself and walk but she was again to lose her balance but before she would fall Aom grab her again.
"I said I don't need your help." then she push Aom again.
"Why are you keeping on pushing me away Tina, what did I do wrong just let me help you."
Aom was about to approach Tina when suddenly Tina push all things that was on top of table she was facing and Aom was shock of Tina's action and when Tina push all the things on the top of the table a sharp object hits Aom's arm which cause it bleed but Tina didn't notice that.
"Why won't you listen I said I don't need your help!" Tina said angrily and look at Aom. She saw Aom was on her knees holding her right arm bleeding and crying.
"AOM? AOM? I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." then she slowly approach Aom and hug her tightly.
"I'm so sorry Aom, I Am." but Aom got scared so she push away Tina.
"Don’t touch me!"
"I'm very sorry Aom I didn't mean to hurt you."
Tina tried to hug Aom again even she was in pain but is trying to release herself on Tina's hug but the hug was getting tighter as she try to release herself then she started to keep on hitting Tina's chest even that hurts Tina but she is enduring the pain just for Aom not to know it. Then Tina started to cry out cause she hurt her emotionally especially hurting her physically by accident.
"I'm very sorry Aom."
"Tell me*sob* Tina *sob* what *sob* did I *sob* do *sob* wrong *sob* for you*sob*to hate *sob* me this *sob* much? *sob* *sob* *sob*"
"Aom I don't hate you." said while crying.
"Then tell me Tina what's wrong, what supposed to be the problem and you know you can tell if there is a problem that is the why I am here your wife to share your problem with."
"I'm afraid.....I'm afraid to hurt & lose you Aom" them hug her tightly.
"If you're afraid to hurt or to loose me then you shouldn't treated me like this Tina the way you been acting to me is already hurting me making me lose you but those things you been doing to me I tried to forget them cause If I lose hope everything will be put to waste and this feeling that I am feeling for you is the only thing I hold on to so I did hold on cause one day I believe that you will change and your cold heart will warm that you will love me back."
"I'm very sorry Aom I was a coward on not facing the problem and for being a coward on not trying this marriage cause on what I know you're against to this kind of relationship and especially to this kind of marriage so I didn't take it seriously?"
"honestly me too I thought this kind of relationship and wouldn't work that I didn't want it to happen when I got to know you by observing you and asking on people who knows you well got me interested and suddenly I didn't know that I was falling in love with you without any notice."
"Aom there's something I got to tell you too?"
"what is it Tina?"
"The day at the beach when you were drowning that's when I realize I was having a feeling for you and that is not the feeling worrying but it's a feeling caring, scared and especially a losing a person that you wanted not to loose cause she give you importance, caring like no other and especially showing and giving you love being not afraid to show everyone who you love and what kind of love do you have and that thing I almost lose you that part I won't let it happen again and since the day I tried to stop the what I’m feeling for you so I gave you the divorce paper you set you free because if you’ll be staying with me you’re only be in trouble and I don’t want that to, please understand me Aom.”

“I do understand you Tina but you should had tell me earlier?”

“I’m just afraid Aom.”

“Well you don’t have to be afraid anymore because I’m all yours forever Tina…. I LOVE YOU!”

“Really forever, you won’t leave me?”

“Yes Tina I won’t leave you promise.”

“Aom I’m very sorry if I hurt you so much I just don’t want to happen to you what happened to my parents….I LOVE YOU so much Aom will you give me a second chance?”

“Yes I will Tina I will give you a second chance.”

“Thank you Aom.”

So the two finally admitted to themselves what are their true feelings especially to each other after everything was fine they went downstairs to have their dinner. It’s like there is something never happened. After dinner due to being exhausted to what happened they immediately went to bed together for the first time.

So after last night of forgiveness and acceptance Tina and Aom decided to start a new beginning as a married couple.

Morning arises:

“Good morning Princess?”

“Good morning too my handsome Prince.”

“I love you and thank you Princess.”

“I love you too my Prince.

“Since we are now okay princess I want to erase all the bad memories that happened to us and start a new happy life with our future family.”

“It’s nice for us to be ok and you starting to me. I should go and take a bath because I need to clean those broken things and throw them away.”

“Are you sure you’re ok how about your wound?”

“I’m okay don’t worry.”

“Ok.’

After 15 min Aom is done already taking a bath then she went to her wardrobe to pick something to wear.

“What should I wear?” then she notice someone was looking at her so turn around to see who it is.

“What are you looking at Tina?”

“Nothing I’m just looking at my beautiful wife.”

“Turn around and don’t try to peek or else.”

“Why, we are already married so need to be shy on your body cause I will even see those.” then showed off her evil grin.

“You nasty, turn around or you won’t ever see them at all.” Said fake angrily.

“Ok ok ok I will turn around now.”

“Good, don’t peek or else.”

“I won’t.” after 5 minutes.

“Done baby you can look now.”

“That was long.”

“What long you are talking about that was actually the fastest so far I did.”

“Princess, I’m kind of hungry no?”

“You are hungry wait here I will prepare your breakfast. Went out to the room.

While Tina was looking outside from her room she grab her phone which is just beside her and when she opened her phone and stared on her phone wallpaper then she’s thinking giving Aom a flower so she immediately dialed the phone number of the florist in Bangkok to deliver her a bouquet of red rose and a single white rose in the middle and write a short message to be attached on the flowers……….20 minutes had past Aom is brings Tina’s breakfast to her room.

“Baby breakfast is ready come I’ll help you sit up.”

“Thank you baby.”

10 mins later on. “Don’t forget to take your medicine. I’ll just bring this tray down.”

“Okay baby.”

So Aom went down and went to the kitchen after cleaning the plates the doorbell rang and Lady Jang who went in front of the door and opened it and she receive a bouquet of flowers with a letter on it and it’s address to Aom.

“Lady Jang who is that?”

“A delivery ma’am for you.” Then handed the flowers.

”For me, thank you Lady Jang.” Then after receiving the flowers she went upstairs to Tina’s room.

“What do you have their baby?”

“A bouquet of flowers from my baby.” She went to Tina and gave her a kiss on the lips. “Thank you baby.” Aom added.

“Did you like it?”

“No, I don’t like………..I love it and why there is only one white rose?”

“It’s because the white rose represents purity while the red rose represents love and if you put them together it’s the PURITY OF MY LOVE especially to you.”

“Really wow….how sweet of you baby.”

 

KRING! KRING! KRING! KRING!

 

“Who’s calling baby?”

“It’s Mr. Top Aom, excuse me.”

 

On the phone:

“Hello Mr. Top?”

“CEO…this coming week on Friday the partnership meeting with the Sewah and Comfo Company will be happening and I will be there on Thailand on Wednesday to help and assist you please inform Mrs. Aom also.”

“Ah o thank Mr. Top I will tell her.”

“Ok CEO see you there in Thailand…bye CEO.”

“Ok see you Mr. Top…Bye.”

Phone Off…..

 

“What did you talk about Tina?”

“Ah it’s about the upcoming partnership with two of the famous company in Korea, we need to be there.”

“Oh really, that’s good so when it will be happening?”

“This Friday baby.”

“But you’re not recovered well yet?”

“Yes I know because you will be there to help me and Mr. Top.”

“Of course baby I will be there with you but one thing there’s a problem?”

“Huh? What’s the problem baby?”

“You know I’m newly appointed I don’t know so much and about business things well yet.”

“Is that your problem so small?”

“What do you mean that is a small problem it’s easy for you to say.”

“Oh baby don’t get mad at me look we have enough few days left I can teach all about the partnership.”

“You teaching me, you are just newly appointed too.”

“Oh don’t underestimate your HUBBY…Come on help get me get up and let’s go the library so I can teach you about the upcoming partnership.”

“HUBBY? And since did you call yourself that way?”

“Since the day we were married, come on let’s go.” Then showed her evil grin.

“Ok-ok, like I do have a choice?” while they were heading to the library.

“Aom how was school by the way?”
“It’s usual boring especially without you.”

“Really, don’t worry I will be back soon.” Then they reach finally reach the library.

“Aom grab a pen and paper because you might want to list some important things that I will discuss.”

“Shall we start then?”

“Wait, why you are the one teaching me well we can wait for Mr. Top to teach me even you. He’s more experience in business.”

“So you don’t want me to teach you? Ok then we will wait for him.”

“No, I’m teasing you baby, why are actually doing this?”

“It’s because you are my V. President and COO so you must learn all this and besides you can’t know all this in a one day lecture, you’re not like me.”

“What do you mean I’m not like you, huh?”

“Well let me tell about myself more I was in business officially at the age of 11 until I reach the age of 17. I got interested in business at the age of 8 and I stop when I started college at the age of 18 until I’m 19 then unfortunately I never expected to be back in business this early. I am the so called brain of our company because I was the one who help the Luxury Bloodline and our other family business to succeed more in this past years and I was the reason why Luxury Bloodline is very well known company in the entire globe.”

“Wow! Really then I must be lucky to have you as my Hubby.”

“Yes, yes you are come we shall start now.”

“Yes sir! Ha-ha-ha!!!”

“Ha-ha-ha!!! Ok let’s start then.”

So Tina started teaching Aom about the upcoming partnership and she also teach about what the Luxury Bloodline Bangkok branch can offer to the two companies and as day’s past until Mr. Top arrive in Bangkok. Aom, Tina and Mr. Top were learning and building strategies to how can they let the two company accept their offer until the day had arrive.

“Are you nervous Hubby?

“No babe.”

 “CEO, Ma’am come on they are ready now.

“Ok let’s go then.”

“Let me ma’am help CEO.” Mr. Top offered his help to be the one to help Tina on the way to meeting room. “Ok CEO and Ma’am were here already.” Mr. Top added. Then they entered the room.

“Good Morning Gentlemen before we start I would like to introduce myself to you I am Suppanad and this is Sucharat Manaying daughter of the owner of Manaying Group of Companies. And the one right beside is the executive Assistant he is Mr. Top.”

“Nice to meet you all I am Mr. Choi of Comfo Comapany.”

“Nice to meet you all I am Mr. Lee of Sewah Company.”

“So where is the CEO or President of the company?”

“Ah Mr. Lee ‘m the CEO and the President.”

“You?”

“Yes Mr. Choi I am. Actually I know it’s hard for you to believe but I will introduce myself t you formally I am Suppanad Jittaleela daughter of the late owner of this company. I am the CEO\President and owner the entire Luxury Bloodline now.”

“Well if that so, so how can you guarantee us that one we agreed to this partnership, what can this company can offer to us by the way how old are you?”

“I’m 19 Mr. Choi. I’m still studying.”

“Well you are very young and I think you don’t have the also enough experience in world of business, we are just wasting our time and business to this?”

“No wait, Mr. Choi and Mr. Lee, you won’t waste your time and business if you accept this partnership.” And Aom interfered

“Yes Mr. Choi and Mr. Lee because the Luxury Bloodline can offer your companies with great things cause there are companies can’t offer what the Luxury Bloodline can offer and with its side there is the Manaying Group of Companies which also there to help your companies.

“Really well that’s interesting”

“Yes it is Mr. Choi.”

“So what can the company can offer to us then.”

“There are many things we can offer like we can sustain all your company needs and we can help also you’re company reaches its goal and blah blah blah blah blah.”

So the owners of each company got interested on the offers and with the help of Mr. Top they were all cleared to what is about the Luxury Bloodline. The owners were amazed on Tina’s ability and knowing that she was the  reason why the Luxury Bloodline got even  successful and being known worldwide at first they won’t believe it but as Mr. Top shows all the evidence Tina is the  real reason they all agreed. After hours of meeting, the meeting was adjourned and luckly Mr. Choi and Mr. Lee agreed to the partnership because they were impressed on Tina’s ability to run a company at an early age and for Aom who has the ability to capture the attention of everyone to accept an offer they can give.

 

 

 

 

 

A\N: Sorry Guys for not updating the story early as it was because it hard to find to insert to update my story. I was busy with school stuffs and especially I was having a hard time making a good chapter…and I have a quite bad news to all of you my readers but I hope you will not get mad at me because I need to make a drafts about my story it will take time for me have a another chapter for my story so I hope you understand me…Well THANK YOU for reading my story and I you will love it more as we go further to the chapters. Can you please leave any comments about my story or this chapter so I can know what should I do because knowing if you like it not I will do better more once again thank you all for reading.