THE FALL

The Cold Heart

 

CHAPTER 18: THE FALL

Last night what to her & Aom is still rushing on Tina's head so she to forget what happened for a while she went to a place where she can relax & wined off. After a 20 min drive she arrive at their family rest house it is just outside Bangkok upon arriving she went to the barn to meet Mr. Alex, he is one of the care of the rest house and ask to get one of the horse and bring it at the track because she will do a horseback riding.
"Young master the horse is ready."
"Ok."
"Be careful young master."
"Yes, I will thank you, you can go now."
Tina ride the horse and slowly started to gallop she took a couple of rounds at track then suddenly Aom pop out on Tina's head and remembering all what she said last night to her so she suddenly change the route she went to the woods near the rest house with no one noticing her. In the woods Tina didn't notice that there is a big broken branch of a tree ahead of her when she came back to her sense it was too late to stop the horse so she bump really hard on the broken tree branch it made her fell forcedly that she became unconscious leaving her quite bleeding on the chest cause the broken branch stab her. After 3 hours Mr. Alex notice that the horse Tina was riding was coming out in the woods without Tina on top of it, it made him worry so he called his fellow care taker to search for Tina in the woods...hours & hours had past still they can't still find Tina.
"It’s already getting dark Alex the woods is too big, we will struggle to see young master with no lights to use. We should better resume for looking tomorrow."
"What are you saying we can't leave young master here in the woods alone; one of you should return to the rest house & take some flashlights." So one of the care takers run fast back to the rest house & grab some flashlights.
"Did you find young master? Wife of Mr. Alex ask."
"Not yet but we won’t stop looking for her, you better call for help." then he went back into the woods.
Mr. Alex's wife is very worried while walking back & forth she saw Tina's phone she dialed the J Hospital number for emergency...after calling the hospital when she was about to turn off the phone she notice that wallpaper is Tina with a girl they were both in a wedding attire.
"She must be young master's wife by the way should I call her? yes of course I will call she has the right to know what happened to Tina." so she tried to search the girls name on Tina's phonebook but she don't know her name but she continued still searching while searching there's a name MY WIFE AOM and dialed it.

At Jane’s place.KRING! KRING! KRING!
Aom saw and heard her phone so she check it out who's calling then she saw Tina's name and photo appearing on her phone screen so she ignored it.
"Aren’t you going to take that?"
"That might be important Aom?"Puey added
"no its not."
"Why isn't she picking it up?" Mrs. Alex dialed again
KRING! KRING! KRING!
"Are you not really going to answers that?"
"No, I’m not in the mood."
"So then I will take that."
"Hello Tina?"
"No, this is not her, is this Aom?"
"No I'm her best friend."

"Can I talk her?"
"Ah, she's very busy right now."
"Is that so...can you tell her then young master is missing."
"Whose young master, what do you mean missing?" Aom heard their convo upon hearing the word young master she grab the phone from Jane.
"Ah...hello? This is Aom, what happened to Tina why is she missing? “Asking nonstop worriedly and tear started to build in her eyes.
"She went to the woods for a horseback riding this morning when my husband saw Tina's horse coming out from the wood without Tina riding on it, it’s been already hours had past but still they couldn't find her."
"Where are you?"
"where's at the rest house outside Bangkok it’s a 20 min drive from Bangkok I will tell you the address."
"Ok, I will be there."
"Aom, where are you going?"Puey asking
"I will go and see Tina."
"Aom it’s already dark."
I don't care Puey, Tina needs me now, Jane can I borrow your car, please?"
"ok sure just be careful."
"what's happening to her, why she care for Tina that much?"
"I'm starting to wonder Puey what really between those two?"
"I wish I knew also?" while Aom was driving going to the said address.
"Tina, what happened to you, where are you?" after 20 mins of driving she arrived at the rest house and immediately entered inside the rest house.
"Tina! Tina! where are you?" shouting inside the rest house
"are you young master's wife?"
"Yes I am where she is?"
"She still couldn’t be found."
"I'm going to find her?"
"No just stay here."
"I won’t, Tina is left there alone."
"don't worry my husband and are fellow care taker are looking for young master we'll just have to wait."
"I don't know if I can wait." when suddenly the rescue team finally arrive.
"So where is Ms. Jittaleela" the rescuer asking
"my husband are still looking for her in the woods."
In the woods they were hardly searching for Tina when suddenly Mr. Alex found a person under the broken tree branch so upon seeing that person he immediately approached it, it was Tina she saw her bleeding.
"she's here" he shouted, when the fellow care taker heard him so they run fast to find the voice where it is located...when they found Alex they saw Tina bleeding so they slowly & carefully carried her out of the woods....25 mins had past there is still no sign of them.
"HELP!" Aom heard them she wanted to go there but Mrs. Alex stop her. The rescuer's immediately approach them and told them to put her on the stretcher carefully.
"we will take it from here sir."
"Hurry she's bleeding nonstop."
When she saw Tina at the stretcher soaked in her blood and her legs started to wobble and loose her balance and she fell on the ground crying.
"Is there anyone can come to accompany Ms. Jittaleela?"
"I will go!"
"Are you sure about that dear?"
"Yes! I can manage Tina needs me."
"Ok ma'am please seat beside Ms. Jittaleela."
Inside the rescuers car, Aom was staring at Tina unconsciously while the rescuer was stopping the bleeding on Tina's chest. After 3O mins they arrive at J Hospital, Tina was suddenly rushed to x-ray room where they took her x-ray to find if she sustained any fracture then they proceed to the operating room for her wound to be cleaned and to remove some woods in her chest and to be stitch. The result of the x-ray is out they found she had a broken ribs and a fracture on her humerus bone and her thigh was hardly sprained and swelling. After 36 mins in the operating Tina was putted to a VIP room to rest.Aom on the hand won't stop fidgeting because of what happened to Tina, when Tina was release from the operating she followed her to the room where Tina was admitted.3 days had past Tina is still unconsious.Mr. & Mrs. Manaying went to the hospital to visit Tina and Aom when they are at the hospital they went immediately went to Tina's room and they saw Aom cleaning Tina.
"Honey?"
"Mom, dad?"
"How is she?"
"She’s still unconscious mom."
"Did you already rest, honey?"
"no but I'm ok dad."
"Well you should rest."
"It's ok dad."
"Ok..."
"Mom, dad?"
"Yes, honey?"
"Can you take care of Tina this afternoon I will enter my afternoon class then I will inform our professor about Tina's condition."

"Sure thing sweetie just be sure you should have some rest before you enter your class, ok."
"Yes, mom, dad I will go now."
"Ok take care bye sweetie."
At school Aom already told all their professor's about Tina's condition and they understand it and at their classroom Aom was not listening to her professor's lecture, the prof. notice Aom was not listening so she didn't disturbed her until the class was over and Puey & Jane suddenly approach Aom.
"So what happened to Tina exactly is fine now?"
"Yes Jane she is she had some wound that needed to be clean & stitch she had also some woods left in her chest with a broken arm and ribs and mostly she is still unconscious until now."
"OH! I feel bad for her."
"I remember she was said to be missing?"
"Yes, puey that was true she went missing because she went horseback riding in the woods."
"OH, it’s a good thing they found her."
"Yeah even if it’s a total pitch black."
"Really?"
"Yes Jane."
"We pray for her fast recovery."
"Thank you"
"Come let's have lunch together."
"Ok."

"Sure thing sweetie just be sure you should have some rest before you enter your class, ok."
"Yes, mom, dad I will go now."
"Ok take care bye sweetie."
At school Aom already told all their professor's about Tina's condition and they understand it and at their classroom Aom was not listening to her professor's lecture, the prof. notice Aom was not listening so she didn't disturbed her until the class was over and Puey & Jane suddenly approach Aom.
"So what happened to Tina exactly is fine now?"
"Yes Jane she is she had some wound that needed to be clean & stitch she had also some woods left in her chest with a broken arm and ribs and mostly she is still unconscious until now."
"OH! I feel bad for her."
"I remember she was said to be missing?"
"Yes, puey that was true she went missing because she went horseback riding in the woods."
"OH, it’s a good thing they found her."
"Yeah even if it’s a total pitch black."
"Really?"
"Yes Jane."
"We pray for her fast recovery."
"Thank you"
"Come let's have lunch together."
"Ok."

"The day she was said missing you were like her girlfriend that you cared for her so much?"
"isn’t bad too care for someone Jane?"
"no but you were different the way act when you found out that she was missing you even drive in the late evening just to see her."
"I was just worried that’s all."
"Oh, really?"Puey added
"yeah and she help me once that's all."
"Ok...I believe you."
After the interrogation to they went back to their class and continued their lecture until it was over. At the parking lot.
"Aom are coming with us?"
"No Puey."
"Then are you heading home?"
"Not yet I will visit Tina at the hospital first before I head home."
"Really can we join then?"
"Sure Jane, Tina might be glad for you to visit her and we need stop by at flower shop."
"ok.come on let's go." so they drove off and stop by at a flower shop then continued driving until they reach the hospital then went to Tina's room.
"Mom, Dad I'm back!"
"OH? sweetie your here good and you're with someone?"
"Yes mom." then she put the flowers at vase and seated beside Tina.
"Sweetie we have to go because we need to check the company."
"Ah ok mom drive safely."
"We will dear and nice to meet you kids."
"We as well ma'am & sir."
"Ok bye now kids. “Then they went out
"Tina, how are you while I was gone? and by the way I brought someone with Me." then she wave Jane & Puey to approach them.
"Hi! Tina how are you" Jane said
"I feel bad for what happened to you I wish you will wake up and Aom how long Tina was been unconscious?" puey added
"It’s been 3 days now."
"really thus the doctor told you anything when she will wake up?"
"The doctor said they don't know may it will take time for her to regain her consciousness because she quite lost a great amount of blood so she need to regain the blood she lost to regain her consciousness back."
"really ah Aom we like to stay for more but we need to go cause it’s getting dark already."
"That’s ok puey I understand you too."
"So we have to go now bye Aom."
"Bye guys drive safely."
"we will, you also later on."
"Ok, thanks guys."

After Puey & Jane went out Aom already finished fixing Tina so she bid her goodbye. "Goodnight Tina I will be back again tomorrow to check on you,Tina please wake up I miss you already." then she kiss Tina on the lips and walk ahead to the door and take a one last glance at Tina before she close door then she close the door and walk away.

 

 

A/N: I hope you guys like it all please can  you leave a comment about the updated  the chaptes...thank you.