The New Vice President and C.O.O

The Cold Heart

CHAPTER 15: The New Vice President and C.O.O

At the Luxury Bloodline Company meeting room. Secretary Mai where are the board of directors they are already 15 min late. Tina said angrily
Let me check on them again CEO.
Hon, they are might be on their way, hold your temper. Aom said while cooling Tina down.

When secretary Mai was about to leave the board room. The board of directors started to enter one by one. As Tina saw them entering one by one she was disappointed while she holding the bridge of her nose.

We're sorry late CEO. Director Pop said
what did I said, be on time because this is important. Tina said still holding her nose bridge
we’re sorry CEO. Director Kay said
Enough its already done I called you all because I'm appointing Aom Sucharat Manaying of Manaying Group of Company to the position of V.P COO of the company cause the Luxury Bloodline Company and Manaying Group of Companies will be merging.
Really, this is a good new CEO and nice meeting you Miss Aom. Dir. Pop said
actually its Mrs. I and Suppanad are married. Aom said as the board of directors were shocked of what they heard.

Really, since where and when? Mr. Kang said
2 weeks ago in US. Aom said
Oh, congratulation. Mr. Kang said
Ok, meeting adjourned. Tina said coldly
Ma'am please follow me I will lead you to your new office. Secretary Mai said Ah, here's your office ma'am. Secretary Mai added
Ok...Thank you. Aom said

You’re welcome ma’am. Secretary Mai said

Ah, where is your CEO’s office by the way?

Ah, this one ma’am just across yours, CEO actually ordered some people to clean this room for you.

Really?

Yes ma’am you’re secretary will be here later o ma’am.  Then Secretary Mai bid her goodbye.

Aom was looking around and she was amazed of what she saw it was really organize and designed very well while she was looking around she on her a photo that caught her attention when she move closer and grab the frame too look closely and what she was their photo on their wedding day while she staring at the frame she heard the door open when she diverted her attention she saw Tina coming in and going in towards her.

Did you like it?

Thank you!

No need thank me this is just a small thing.

No, thank you a lot because you fixed this office for me and for your reward.

Aom kiss Tina slowly, Tina was shock of Aom’s action. For the being long Tina felt something that she never felt before that it give’s warmth to her cold heart, she suddenly respond to the kiss also. Aom notice that Tina responded to her kiss so she smiled between their kiss, the kiss turned out to become a passionate one then Tina putted her hands on Aom’s waist and pulled her close to her, Aom also putted her hands around Tina’s neck. The suddenly turns to out become an intense one, Aom was about to Tina’s long sleeve when the door suddenly opened. The newly appointed secretary for Aom saw what happened due to embarrassment seeing what they were doing he excuse himself and bid her goodbye. Seeing them in that scene was embarrassing also to them also but they didn’t mind Aom grab Tina again and kiss her passionately they were kissing for a bit long when Tina decided to break the kiss.

Aom enough we are at the office.

No, I want you Tina now you can lock door so we can continue.

No Aom! Fix yourself because I need to introduce you to all the stuff of the company for you to familiarize the rooms and the persons.

 Ok,…Aom fixed herself and prepared all her stuff.

Before I forgot we will have soon a meeting together with the board of directors to discuss something important.

Ok, will be dad and mom also will be there?

Yes of course they need to be there.

Ok, I will inform them….then she texted her parents.

Come on let’s go now.

Ok.

While they were heading out of Aom’s office Tina saw the guy at corner standing there looking down so she approach him.

Hey?

Ah? yes sir?

Who are you?

Uhm, I am Ter sir.

Ah ok Ter, let me ask you a question.

What is that sir do you know me?

No sir.

Ok let me introduce myself to you I am Suppanad Jittaleela the CEO/President and owner of the Luxury Bloodline and the woman you saw I was with is my wife she Sucharat Manaying  the COO and Vice president of this company and one last question did you saw all what happened to us a while ago?

No sir not at all.

Good, I want to tell you that no one should know what we did understood?

Yes sir!

Now go to the office and start working and arrange all the documents then you can go home.

Ok sir I will.

So Tina and Aom started walking and started visiting all the floors of the company. There were actually 15 floors it might be small but you wouldn’t imagine how wide the company was. They had their half day spend in introducing to each everyone and exploring and familiarize Aom to the company. Lunch break is already set so Tina and Aom went to a nearby restaurant so they went inside and ordered.

 

Inside the restaurant.

Good day ma’am and sir did you already decided what to pick on the menu?

Yes.

Ok sir may I take your order now?

I would like some kobe beef with a vegetable salad and a glass of champagne that’s all, thank you.

Ok sir, how about you ma’am?

I would like some stake medium rare with a vegetable salad also with a glass of red wine, thank you.

Ok ma’am, sir please wait for your order and enjoy the place.

 They waited for 15 mins and there order had already arrive then they started eating after 25 mins of eating they already finished their meal.

So Aom since we will be working together I hope we will work together nicely.

Of course Tina I will always be there for you.

About one thing since the Manaying Group of companies will be soon under our control I want it to be still the same I know the two companies will soon merging but I want the MGC will be same at it was of course I don’t want to erase the reputation the company had built all this years.

Is that so Tina, ok and by the way mom also said to me that she wanted to see you alone at the house.

Mom? For what and me alone, why?

I don’t know also she just called me this morning to tell you that.

Ok kindly tell her Aom I will be there after lunch break.

Ok, I will just text her and your leaving me hear?

Of course not, I will send you back to your office then I will go I will instruct Secretary Mai to what to inform and what you need to do.

Ok, come on then you might be late meeting mom.

Ok let’s go now then.

So they ask for the bill to be paid then they left the restaurant and walk to the company upon entering the company everyone was looking at them but they both ignored them and headed to the elevator until they reach their desired floor while walking towards Aom’s office.

I will pick you up later on.

Why later on?

Cause after talking to mom I have some errands to do.

Can I come with you?

No Aom, you will stay here and do your job and finish it before I pick you up.

But how about you work then?

Don’t worry about at I already finish it.

Ok you better enter now I will just instruct Secretary Mai on what to do, Ok bye now then Tina turned around and started walking away from Aom but Aom shouted at her that it made her look back and face Aom.

Aom what is it?

I forgot something. And started walking towards Tina. This, then Aom leaned forward and kiss Tina on the lips and bid her goodbye. She then turned and  walk away from Tina with a smile on  her face and leaving Tina dumbfounded and after a sec she  regain herself of what  Aom did but she ignored it then turn around and started  walking  away. Upon reaching outside the company she went straight to her car and drove off to meet Aom’s mom after a 45 min drive she reached Aom’s parents house.

 

Inside the house.

Mom, where are you?

I am here dear at the veranda.

Aom said you wanted to see me?

Yes dear I called you to discuss something.

What is it mom?

It’s about the person behind your company why it is leading to bankruptcy.

Did you found out mom who that person is?

No not yet dear but there was another information came out and that information is that person had recorded withdrawing money to sustain a business he or she is building.

And do you know what he or she was trying to build.

No dear but we will continue investigate I will update you soon in there is a another information.

Ok mom…well I should go now I need to fix something important to do.

Ok dear drive safely then.

Thank you mom I will bye now.

Bye too deer.

So Tina drove off and went to that important thing she need to fix.