Will of Testament Full Content

The Cold Heart

Chapter 8: Will of Testament Full Content

 

At the Mansion Tina will be sending Hongyok to the school because they need to be gathered to check if each student are present.

Hongyok hurry your bus will be leaving soon. Tina said shouting down stairs.

I’m coming!!! Hongyok said while going downstairs.

Did you pack all the things you’ll be needing. Tina asked.

Yes I did. Hongyok replied.

Come on let’s go the bus waiting already there. Tina said and they out of the house and hope on to Tina’s car and headed to Hongyok’s school.

Upon arriving at the school they were just on time. So she parked her car and step out of the car and headed to the trunk of the car to carry Hongyok’s luggage but one thing doesn’t know that Tina hired some body guards to protect the students especially her little sister. Since all the student attendance was check and informed they all step into the bus to take their seats and when  the bus was  set it was time for them to go after watching the drove off until Tina couldn’t see the back of the bus she turned around and started to walk towards her car while Tina was driving at road her phone suddenly rang and she pick it up.

LINE:

                Tina: Hello Atty. In what is the problem?

                Atty. In: Actually there is no problem. I’m here actually in Thailand now and I need I’m here to meet some people. I’m here in one of your café’s the Heavens Café I need to meet you to discuss some important matters to you.

                Tina: Ok, I’ll be there. (PHONED TURNED OFF)

 

At Heaven’s Café V.I.P room

Tina will be here will just have to wait. Atty. In said

Ok, while waiting for shall we order first? Mr. Manaying asked.

Ok… let’s order first…waiter I would like one American coffee how about you Mr. Manaying? Atty. In asked.

For me I would like to have a cappuccino. Mr. Manaying said.

Is that all ma’am, sir? The waiter asking.

Yes that would be all. Atty. In replied.

After the waiter was gone. Mr. Manaying are you sure of this decision? Atty. In inserted.

It’s all already fix and I think we don’t need to worry about the two because they are old enough. Mr. Manaying said.

Mr. Manaying they are still young to be married this early. Atty. In said

The waiter already arrived with their orders while the waiter was putting the drinks down Aom entered the café and started walking toward the V.I.P room. Upon entering the room the waiter already is walking his way out then started walking toward her dad and the woman with her. When she reached them Aom kissed her dad’s cheeks and she greeted the woman then she took her seat beside her dad.

 

Sucharat Aom Manaying the daughter of the owner of Manaying Group of Companies. The second leading company in Thailand. Aom is loving, caring, moody, understandable and especially had a good heart. She is studying at J University.

So dad why did you called me in this kind of place? Aom asked.

There is an important matters we need to discuss and by theI would like you to meet atty. In, she is the family lawyer of the Jittaleela’s.

Oh, hi nice to meet you atty.  In, then she look back to her dad, dad why Jittaleela lawyer is here? Aom asked confused.

She has a special part of the things that we need to discuss and atty. In can you please all the papers will be needing while waiting. Mr. Manaying said.

Ok Mr. Manaying.

Dad what’s all about this? Aom asking impatiently.

You will figure it out later. Mr. Manaying replied.

Ok. Aom said shortly and she then took her magazine in her bag and started to read it.

 

After 5 min of waiting Tina finally arrive and she step out of her car and entered the café then continued walking  to the V.I.P room as she  entered the room she  walks toward them until she seated beside atty. In.

Oh good you’re here. Mr. Manaying said.

I am very sorry if I’d keep you waiting I’m actually quite far from here because I send my little sister to her school cause they are having their camping. Tina said and slowly she look at the girl who’s in front of her.

Aom didn’t notice Tina’s presence when she entered the room. Aom only noticed Tina when she started talking with her curiosity to know where that soft gentle voice coming from when she slowly started to put down the magazine she’s reading she saw a handsome person in front of her and actually she’s looking at her in the eye when she look back on those amazing eyes it’s like their both worlds had stop for a moment and Aom didn’t realize she was slowly smiling to the person in front of her. Mr. Manaying and Atty. In noticed the two were staring at each other, they were both smiling at them because what they are seeing now they didn’t want to interrupt  them they too.

Ehhhhm, Ehhhhhm! Mr. Manaying pretended to cough.

And the two were suddenly got back to their sense when theyheard Mr. Manaying cough.

I’m sorry….were my manners I’m Suppanad Jittaleela by the way. Tina said coldly.

I’m Sucharat Manaying nice to meet you. Aom said but in her mind she is confused about the guy in front of her because her voice is sounded differently may be he’s a late bloomer.

Ok, we can start now the two of are called today to discuss a important matter and this matter is you two getting married and the things about you’re upcoming wedding. Mr. Manaying said.

MARRIED, WEDDING? Aom and Tina shouted together.

Jeez kid’s no need to shout. Mr. Manaying said.

Us? getting married, Mr. Manaying this not a good  time for a joke. Tina said

We’ll yah dad this not a good time for a joke and we are very for those things . Aom inserted

Especially me! I got a huge company and other  family  business in my hands that I need to manage and besides I  have also a sister to take care of, Mr. Manaying, Atty. In what’’s the meaning of this?

About getting married it is true this is actually is one of your parents wish and it’s written on parent’s last will of testament. Atty. In said.

What! You didn’t mention this things back in London. Tina asking.

Well I have too cause this is what your parents told to me. Atty. In replied.

Wait! You said uhm I mean what did you your managing a huge company, how old are you?. Aom said

Well I’m 19 years old and I’m the part owner, CEO and President of Luxury Bloodline we also manage and own different businesses and others. Tina said.

What! Dad is this true? Aom couldn’t believe.

Yes honey its all true. Mr.  Manaying said.

And why it needs to be him dad? Aom said confusingly.

Its because the Jittaleela’s help us in our business while we are still starting and Tinas father is my bestfriend since high school.

Tina, who’s Tina? Aom asking.

Uhhmmm… I’m Tina. Tina said while while raising her hand.

What! If you’re Tina it means you’re a girl you are not a guy. Aom said while holding her tempke.

Yes. Tina said coldly.

Dad! She’s a girl you know that I’m a straight.  Mom would not accept this kind of relationship. Aom said wondering.

Both families already agreed on this long time ago and about your wedding it will happen this upcoming summer and all settled now. Mr. Manaying said

Wait, all of you agreed on this. I can’t believe it. Aom said.

Hey, hey, hey!!! For your info I didn’t also agreed on this. Tina said.

Whether you both like or not you are getting married and Tina I know you don’t want to disappoint your parents. Mr. Manaying said and sounded angrily.

And now you are agreeing to this? Aom said sounded angrily.

Tina become silent hearing those words from M. Manaying even do her parents ae already gone she still don’t want to disappoint them.

Atty. In process all the papers they will be needing, come on now Aom lets’s go I need still to talk to you back at home. Mr. Manaying said.

After the Aom and Mr. Manaying are gone.

Don’t worry too much Tina things will be alright. Atty. said in a comforting way.

I don’t know atty. What to do no more I don’t want to disappoint my parents especially Mr. and Mrs. Manaying. Tina said confusingly.

I understand you but if you look on the bright side if the Bangkok branch and the Manaying Group of Companies merge as soon as you’re both married it help the Bangkok branch a lot. Atty. In said

But I don’t want it that way I can use the main company to put back the Bangkok branch on track again. Tina said.

We’ll it’s up to you know to decide. Atty. In said.

I don’t what to choose and what do now atty. In. Tina said sadly then bended his head and ruffled her hair.

 

A/N: What do you think will happen, will the wedding be continued or even if the wedding will proceed will Tina and Aom will be there or maybe one of them will run or back out at during the wedding?

I hope you all like it.