The Solution Maybe

The Cold Heart

Chapter 6: The Solution Maybe

At the office…knock! Knock!  Knock!

Come in. Tina said.

Ah CEO we have all the reports about 2 years ago loss of the company. Mr. Top said while walking towards Tina’s table.

Ok, you can just put it there I will review them later on. Tina said while looking at her laptop.

And CEO there’s a letter from your sister’s school the delivery man said I should give you this straight ahead so I will just put it here because I need to my work CEO. Mr. Top said and went out.

A letter from Hongyok’s school…LETTER CONTENT: Dear Ma’am/Sir we are inviting you to attend the school meeting this coming Friday to discuss the things needed for the 11th Camping Experience of the children we hope you would come, thank you.

After reading the papers she look at the window then think about it…what I will do I  can’t cancel the meeting, this meeting could  be one of the solution for the company to slowly rise again while thinking her phone ring Tina grab read the message.

Hongyok:

                Big brother I’m already in front of the school I’ll be waiting for you.

Tina replied:

                Ok wait for me then. (PHONE OFF)

Tina grab her coat and walk out to her office and it is also about time for the workers to go home. 30 min of drive from the company she already reach Hongyok’s school and she was her there waiting so she pick her up and straight home ahead.

 

At the Mansion

Hongyok I already received the letter from your school about all of you going camping. Tina said.

And you are coming right big brother? Hongyok asking.

About that thing sweetie I can’t come to the meeting because I have an important n Friday…I’m sorry but don’t I can talk to lady Jang so she will attend for you. Tina said.

OK, I understand big brother. Hongyok said and bend down her head.

Two days had past and lady Jang notice that Hongyok has been sad she tried to talk to her but Hongyok didn’t answer her at all so after that she didn’t to talk to Hongyok and decided to just consult Tina on Hongyok’s mood. When lady Jang saw Tina coming down from the stairs she approach her and asked her to talk.

Tina can I talk to you…..this past few days I noticed Hongyok was not in the mood. Lady Jang asking.

Really, what’s supposed to be problem? Tina said curiously.

I don’t know also I’ve tried to talk to her but she just don’t speak up. Lady Jang said back.

What could be the reason……ooooooooohhhhhh!!!!!! Yah!!!!!! That’s it tomorrow will be the meeting on Hongyok’s school,  lady Jang can you be the one to attend the meeting cause I can’t go I have an important meeting tomorrow.

Is that the reason why she’s acting like that this past 2 days, why can’t you just sacrifice for once for your sister Tina? Lady Jang said.

But…..Tina was about to say something but she was cut off by lady Jang.

Don’t worry I will be there tomorrow. Lady Jang   said.

I’m sorry. Tina said sadly.

Don’t say sorry to me say it to Hongyok. Lady Jang said and leave Tina alone.

*************************************************************************************