Weddind Day

The Cold Heart

Chapter 11: The Wedding Day

 

At the church, Dude are you nervous? Mike asking. Why should I be this marriage won’t even last for a week. Tina said coldly. What are you talking about? Mike said curiously.

Tina was about to talk when the church bell ring. As the door started to open slowly and the music stated to play also the song was Beautiful in White by Shane Filan. Tina diverted her attention to the bride walking at the aisle towards her with both of her parents beside her. She didn’t know she was slowly drop her jaw a little looking at Aom and suddenly Mike notice it so he slowly close it by pushing it back using her hands. Aom on the other hand noticed it but she just smiled. Tina notice Aom was smiling so she try to comes herself and when is nearly close to Tina, Mike whispered something to Tina. Your bride is very beautiful, Mike said. I think I do have. Tina said back.  Then is finally in front of Tina. Take good care of my daughter Tina, Mr. Manaying said. I will dad. Tina said and took Aom’s hand and walk toward the priest.

A/N: BEFORE WE PROCEED I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THIS STORY IS A PURELY FAN FICTION THE WORDS THAT ARE BEING SAID IN THE CELEBRATION AND BLESSING OF MARRIAGE I JUST ONLY BORROWED IT AND QUITE CHANGE SOME PARTS FOR MY STORY SO PEOPLE THAT WILL BE READING MY STORY ESPECIALLY THOSE PEOPLE INVOLVE IN CHURCHES WON’T BE OFFENDED OR SOMETHING ELSE AND I DON’T MEAN TO HARM ANYONE.

PRIEST:

Dearly beloved. We have come together to the presence of God to witness the joining together of Suppanad Jittaleela and Sucharat Manaying I Holy Matrimony and to ask God’s blessing upon them.

Into this holy Union. Suppanad Jittaleela and Sucharat Manaying now come to be joined. If any of you can show just cause why they may not be lawfully married, speak now; or else else forever hold your peace….

(SILENCE)

The celebrant says to the person to be married,

Suppanad and Sucharat

You are going to make vows before this congregation and before God who knows the secrets of our hearts. If both of you know any reason why you may not be united in marriage lawfully and in accordance with God’s will, you do now confess it.

 

(SILENCE)

 

THE DECLARATION OF CONSENT

The celebrant says to the woman,

Sucharat Manaying will you take Suppanad Jittaleela, to be your partner in life, to live in covenant of marriage; Will you love her, comfort her, honor  and keep in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?

Answer: I will.

 

The celebrant says to the woman,

Suppanad Jittaleela Sucharat Manaying will you take Sucharat Manaying, to be your partner in life, to live in covenant of marriage; Will you love her, comfort her, honor  and keep in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?

 

Answer: I will.

 

THE PRESENTATION OF MARRIAGE

Celebrant: Who presents Suppanad Jittaleela and Sucharat Manaying to be married to each other?

The parents, or friends of both parties answer, saying, WE DO.

The celebrant says to the sponsors,

Will you as their sponsors in their marriage support and uphold them, and be to them good examples.

Answers: We will.

The celebrant say to the people,

Will all of you witnessing these promises do all in your power to uphold these to  persons in their marriage?

Answer: We wil.

The ministry of Word (Prayer), Homily

The Marriage

The person to be married stand before the celebrant, and face each other and Suppanad takes Sucharat hand and says,

In the name of God,

I, Suppanad Jittaleela will take you Sucharat Manaying

To be my partner in life,

To have and to hold 

From this day forward,

For better for worse,

For richer for poorer,

In sickness and in health,

To love and to cherish,

Until we are parted by death.

This is my solemn vow.

 

They loose their hands and Sucharat takes Suppanad hand and says,

 

In the name of God,

I, Sucharat Manaying will take you Suppanad Jittaleela

To be my partner in life,

To have and to hold 

From this day forward,

For better for worse,

For richer for poorer,

In sickness and in health,

To love and to cherish,

Until we are parted by death.

This is my solemn vow.

 

They loose hands.

The celebrant may bless the ring/s, saying,

 

Bless O lord this ring

To be a sign of the unending love

And faithfulness to the solemn vows

And covenant of marriage by which Suppanad and Sucharat

Have bound themselves to each other;

Through our Lord. Amen.

 

Suppanad may then give Sucharat a ring, saying,

Sucharat, I give you this ring

As assign of our marriage,

And with all that I am,

And all that I have,

I honor you in the Name of the father,

And of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

 

Sucharat may then give Suppanad a ring, saying,

Suppanad, I give you this ring

As assign of our marriage,

And with all that I am,

And all that I have,

I honor you in the Name of the father,

And of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

 

The celebrant join hands and says,

Now that Suppanad and Sucharat

Have given themselves to each other by solemn vows,

With joining of hands,

(and the  giving of and receiving of rings)

I pronounce you partner in life.

 

You make your partner…..

(then they kiss)

 

PRAYER…….

 

THE BLESSING OF MARRIAGE…

 

After the wedding they went back home to the mansion for a small celebration cause after the 2 days they will fly back to Bangkok because the reception will be officially be there then after the small gathering the  newly wed  went to  Malibu Beach for their honeymoon.

 

After the trip they arrived evening already and decided to go straight ahead to the Lux Hotel, one the hotels owned and manage by the Jittaleela’s .

 

Next day set. Tina went to Aom’s room while Aom was sitting on her bed the door of her room opened then Tina walks toward her holding an envelope.

 

Good morning, Aom greeted Tina with her sweetest smile but Tina didn’t greeted her back she just handed her the envelope she’s holding.

What’s this? Aom said curiously.

The divorce paper I was talking about I’ve already signed it your signature is just what needed to be there.

What? I won’t sign this. Aom said.

This is want you right, I thought you don’t like this marriage and I know you never like this kind of relationship anyway. Tina said coldly and sounded angry.

How could you say that? Aom said.

Isn’t it the truth? Tina said angrily.

Tina turned around and started walking way when she felt a warm embrace she then suddenly feel something unusual  that she never felt before and suddenly her cold heart feel something of Aom’s hug. Before the feeling starts to warm her Tina immediately removes Aom’s hands.

Let’s end this here now because I’m not worthy for your love find someone else instead. Tina said coldly and as she face the  door.

So that’s just it you’re just gonna walk away, are you not willing to this a try? Aom said and sounded disappointed.

Why we would try this if we already know we are fooling around and hurting each other…Huh?...Tina said coldly and sounded piss.

Tina was about to turn around when suddenly Aom kiss her out of nowhere. Tina was startled of Aom’s action but before Aom can wrap her hands around Tina’s neck, Tina immediately parted their lips. Tina didn’t say anything so she turned around and open the door and went out then went inside to her room. Aom what are you trying to do to me? I can’t let this what I’m feeling to grow more to anything. Tina said frustratingly.

AOM’S POV

At Aom’s room. Why can’t you see and feel it Tina that I started to like you. You made me fall inlove with you within that one month we tried to spend together. You showed me that you are different from the others even do I know you have a cold heart…that you don’t believe in this kind of relationship but believe me I was too but when I got tried to you a little it all suddenly  change….you have that something that makes me  love you more despite the cold way you talk to me, Tina why there is something pulling you back to try this  marriage and this relationship also just let us try let me try to warm your cold heart…please don’t be  afraid…Isn’t if you love someone dearly you will risk it all? I hope Tina you will change your mind about this I won’t sign that paper until I prove to myself that I can’t be a good partner in life for you.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed all reading….So what will happen next after their confrontation of paper will Tina forcefully Aom sign the divorce paper with in the  week or will Tina try and risk it ll. One way to kow that stay tuned for the upcoming updates. Thank you Readers.