Flashback #1

The Cold Heart

Chapter 1: Flashback #1

TINA's POV
I lost both of my parents in a plane crash were there bodies was never been found together with the pilot. The incident happen in the indian ocean were the motor of the plane over heated burned and exploded in the ocean. I never thought loosing both of my parent's would bring my whole world to darkness.I was...I don't know if there is a tomorrow for me.I was locking my self since my parents burial. One day while I was sitting in one of the corners of my roon.The door of my room slowly opening and my eyes were hardly adjusting to the light.When that person entered my room she opened the light then I saw Atty. In,she is our family Attorney.

Atty. IN:
OMG! Tina, you been locking yourself here for a while now,why don't you go out? asking worriedly.

Tina:
I don't like, its better here its dark and silent.

Atty. In:
Tina, your company needs you.

Tina:
They can take care of it I have no interest in it and besides there's the V.President and the C.I.O who can manage the company.

Atty. In:
But there is someone who really needs you Tina,your sister.She's asking me many times when you will get out to your room..she's also said to me that she was afraid to knock on your door cause the last time she wants to see you she was standing infront of your door when she suddenly heard thing that are being thrown and broken at your room so she didn't bother you since then.
*Atty. In is slowly walking towards Tina hold her shoulder's and said.*
Tina, put yourself together at least do it for your sister she needs you she need someone to take care of her.I will be back again tomorrow to give you your parents last will.Please Tina just for Hongyok and her future,ok I will now.

Tina:
Wait! Atty. In, thank you for being there always to help and guide me back then I smiled to her.

Atty. In:
That's the reason why I'm here and she smiled back.Well I should go now.See you again tomorrow.ok!

*DINNER*
The maid went upstairs and knock on Tina's door to tell is ready because Atty. In said so.At the dinning

area Hongyok is already these sitting waiting for her brother but what Hongyok don't know the person her calling brother is actually her sister.At the dinning table Hongyok is askinng the maid again if her brother is coming down for dinner but for the maids they all know Tina is a girl besides of Hongyok.

Hongyok:
Lady Jang, is big brother coming down for dinner? I miss big brother. -sadly asking-

Lady Jang:
Yes, young master will have dinner with you sweetie then smiled.

*mean while, while Lady Jang was talking to to Hongyok she notice the prensence of Tina walking from the stairs then Tina walk towards the dinning table at seated beside Hongyok.

Tina:
Hongyok Im very sorry because I didn't join you any meal this past weeks.asking for forgiveness.

Hongyok:
Its ok big brother as long your ok now.I know how you felt when mom and dad left us permanently.I understand you.then she smiled and eat her dinner.

Tina:
Wow! where did you get those words of your's huh? you sound very matured now ei!..I smiled
 
and hug her tigthly and messes her hair,thank you for understanding me baby sister and I kiss her forehead.

*while i looking at Hongyok eating I realised what
Atty. In said a while ago...That,that's right Hongyok needs me why did I for forgot her she's only what I have now, Im sorry
Hongyok I forgot you.I return to reality when Hongyok was calling me.

Hongyok:
Big Brother are you not hungry?

Tina:
Ahhh?....no Im hungry I am just thinking about something and to make it up to you starting tomorrow I will be the one to send and pick you up from school, is that ok with you?

Hongyok:
Really,really? Im so excited,Yey!!!

Tina:
Yes,come on lets eat.

*Tina was happy when she saw her sisters reaction and what great night to end the day.*