Saviour (Requested by Taemins_LittleNoona)

One Shot Story Request

"Hey Honey. Sorry. I'll call you back. Love you."

"I'm tired. I'll call you when I wake up. Love you."

"Oh hey Laura. Jungkook? He went somewhere. Alright I'll tell him."

.........

Where are you, Jeon Jungkook?! I'm tired of waiting!! Everytime I call you, you give me excuses. I miss you Jeon JungKook.

"Laura!!!!!!" I fall backward because of the shout. I groaned in pain. "Oops Laura. Sorry!" My best friend, help me up. I wiped and rubbed my because of the pain. "What? You should have tap on my shoulder instead of shouting." I said and Luhan just smiled.

I sit down back and crossed my legs. "Ok I'm sorry. But I'm worried about you. You have been spacing out lately. Did something happened between you and Jungkook?" Luhan asked but I sighed. "W-we're fine.. I guess." I whisper the last part.

Luhan looked at me in disbelief. "What? We're fine! We still contacting, we are still strong." I smiled /cough/ fake. I heard him sighed. "Whatever it is, solve it and don't let it affect you." Luhan said and left. I sighed.

I took my phone and check. NOTHING!! I sighed. It's already 4.40 pm. Suddenly, a idea pop out. Should I surprise at the music show today? I changed my clothes and bid goodbye to Luhan.

Hmm what should I buy? Cake? Hmm ya cake is better. I bought a cake saying 'Hwaiting' then smile to myself.

I search for BTS tag on the door and good thing I bumped into Taehyung. "Laura?" I looked up and smiled. "Taehyung!" I hugged him and he hugged me back. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "To visit you guys of course." I smiled and he nodded then lead me to his waiting room.

"Hey guys! Look who's here to visit us." Taehyung exclaim and everyone look up with smiled. "LAURA!!!!!!" They run to me and make a group hug. I can't breathe!!!

They let go a few minutes later. I'm here trying to gasp for air. "G-guys here I've bought a cake." They took the cake. "THANK YOU LAURA!!!" Jin hugged me. "Thanks. Oh Jungkook is not here. He went to the toilet." Jin smiled and I nodded.

I went out to look for Jungkook. I search for the guys toilet but stop on my track when I heard familiar voice with a girl voice. I immediately hide behind the wall.

"Jungkook-ah. I miss you. When are we are going to go out again?" The girl said.

"Sure anytime you want." The guy said. I covered my mouth. Jungkook, how could you do this to me? My eyes is full of tears. I ran out from the building and good timing, It was raining.

I ran to wherever my legs take me and I end up at the bridge. I cried. My mind shut down. I can't think of anything. I took out my phone and on a voice mail to Jungkook. I sniffed.

"Hey Jungkook. This is me. Laura. Your girlfriend. I know you are busy. That's why I didn't call you direct. /laugh faintly/ even when I call, you won't listen to me. You gave me a lot excuses in order to hang up. Sometimes I thought that you don't love me anymore but I was right. You found someone better and prettier than me. I understand. I would like to thank you for being with me for 2 years depsite your long schedules and always remember I love you." I press send and cried. I'm sorry Jungkook.

Third POV

Right after Laura ran off, Jungkook entered his waiting room, shocking to see his hyungs eating cake.

"Hyung. Who bought the cake?" Jungkook asked while he sit beside Taehyung. "Laura. Didn't you meet her? She was looking for you and haven't come back. So I thought she met you."

Jungkook widened his eyes. "Laura was here?! She was looking for me?!" Jin nodded. Jungkook cursed under his breath. He grabbed his phone and got a voice mail message.

He opened it and recognise right away. He didn't finish listening to it and just dash to find Laura.

*Laura, please be ok. Don't think of doing anything stupid.*

Jungkook passed the bridge and saw a figure standing at the edge of the bridge. Jungkook recognise that girl. "LAURA!" He shouted and stop the car. He left the car and run to Laura who is about to jump off.

"LAURA!!!"

End of Third POV

I closed my eyes and was about to jump off. Memories flashback. From the happiest day to the saddest day. "I love you."

"LAURA!!"

I opened my eyes when I heard his voice. I turned to the right and see Jungkook looking at me. Tears falling again. "Laura! Please get down! Don't do this!! Please!!" Jungkook begged me while keep moving forward. His voice is full of sadness,regret and worry.

I look at him and smile. "I'm sorry. Jungkook. You found someone better. Please leave me alone." I said in regret. I heard nothing after that but instead I was pulled back by someone and hugged me.

"I'm sorry! I have been neglecting you but I swear to god that I only have you in my heart. There's no other girl other than you, Laura!! Please don't do this to me!! I can't live without you!! I love you Laura!!" I closed my eyes as I put my head on his shoulder.

I laughed faintly. "I-I love you too." And after that everything turns black.

"Jungkook. She will be ok. Don't worry."

"You should have treat her nicely."

"You know I've been watching you and her on the phone. You kept on lying."

I heard voices. I recognised the voices. "Laura!" I slowly open my eyes. I see light and people surround me. "W-where am I?" I asked while looking around. "Hospital. Jungkook brought you here." I looked to Jin and then back to Jungkook who was looking down.

I saw Taehyung frowning at me. "Why are you frowning at me?" I asked innocently. "Because you was about to do something stupid!" Taehyung said and I gasped as I remembered last night incident and the whole room went silent.

"Hmm Guys. Let's leave JungKook and Laura alone." They left us alone. I swear I hear bird chipping above me.

I heard a sigh. "Laura. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to neglec-" I put my finger on his lips. "I heard you once. I don't want to hear it again. I know I almost end my life but thanks to you, I'm still breathing" I smiled. "If you didn't come and save me, I would have drown. Thank you Jungkook and I'm sorry for making you worried." I hugged and he hugged me back.

"You know I still love you right?" Jungkook asked and I nodded while hugging. "I love you and always will." I paused. "My saviour" 


Done by: heart_oppas99