From now on, You're mine (Requested by exoticshawol101)

One Shot Story Request

Becky is a nerd girl who always get bullied by her seniors. The kingkas of the school is not evil like the normal Kingkas story would be. They are nice and caring.

Becky is on the way to her class when someone trip her, making her face the floor with her books all around the place. The students started to laugh even the person who tripped her.

"Yah! Nerd! Are you blind?! Where do you even put your eyes?! In your ?!" The bully hissed as the laughter getting louder. Becky is getting embarrassed. She immediately grabbed all her books but when she was about to reach for the last book, the bully purposely step on her hand making her whined in pain.

"L-let go. P-please it's hurt." Becky whined while tapping on the bully shoe. The bully bend down and smirked. "Awww are you pain? Poor you." The bully step even harder making Becky whine even louder with tears flowing. "L-let go. It's hurt." She said in between her cry.

"STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING TO BECKY!!" A loud voice make everyone gasped including the bully but scoffed when he knows who's voice was it.

"VIXX Sunbaenim."

"Wahh That nerd is so lucky."

"I wish I was the one being bullied."

The girls whisper to each other but Ravi heard then smirk. Becky hand was still being step by the bully. Leo saw it and turn his fist into a ball. He walk towards the bully and grab his collar without saying anything while the bully struggled. Becky held her hand in pain while crying. Hyuk and Hongbin helped her up and bring her to the nurse room. Everyone gasped at the skinship.

When Becky was out of sight, Ken help to collect her books and Leo still grabbing the bully collar, he let go and glare at the bully. "If you guys touch/bully Becky again, I won't let you guys off." Leo said and walk away but stop when the bully spoke. "Ah! I know that the nerd is your girlfriend. Such an overprotective boyfriend." Leo smirk.

"So what if she's my girlfriend?" He paused when all girls there gasped. "I will protect her so if you dare to touch her again, feel free to taste a blood in your mouth or even worse" Leo paused then smirk. "You might end up in the hospital." The bully suddenly shaken by Leo words then run off.

"GO BACK TO CLASS!!" N shouted and everyone dashed to their class cowardly.

Meanwhile at the nurse office, Hyuk and Hongbin stood in front of Becky who has been sniffing in pain when the nurse wrap her injured hand. Hyuk and Hongbin sighed in sympathy.

After the nurse left, Hyuk sat beside Becky and hugged her to comfort her. "Becky-ah! Why didn't you tell us about you were bullied." Becky cried when Hyuk said that. Hongbin sighed again.

"O-oppa.. m-mianhae." She cried again. Hyuk hugged her tightly. "Becky-ah. Stick with us. Don't wander alone. You are making us worried especially Leo hyu-" "Hyung!" Hongbin covered his mouth. Becky sniffed again.

When HongBin was about to speak, the nurse's room door suddenly flew open with N(jumma) voice. "HOWS OUR BECKY!!" The three of them flinch and glared at N. N sense the glared and hide behind Leo who step away from N.

Leo look at Becky hand and sigh. "There's no broken bones, right?" He asked and Becky shook her head. He sighed in relief.

"Guys, let's enjoy ourselves! I got the permission from the principle." Ken said and smiled. "Becky, join us." Becky shook her head. "Nah. I'll just go bac-" "You're coming! And that's final!" Hyuk said and Becky pouted. "Protective brother." She mumbled but got smack by Hyuk. Leo smiled abit. *she's cute.*

They went to the arcade and make  fool of themselves. Even Leo enjoyed the hang out.

Around 5 in the afternoon, they went to the amusement park. N paid. "Yah!!! You guys are so mean!! My allowance is going down!!!" He whined while the rest laugh. Leo stick with Becky all the time, not wanting her to get lost.

"Leo hyung. Becky! There's a Ferris wheel. Why don't you two ride that while we go somewhere." Hyuk smiled sheepishly but got a glare from both Leo and Becky. "Now go!!" Hongbin joined in and push them to the Ferris wheel. "HAVE FUN!!!!"

Leo and Becky remain silent. They glanced then sighed. Awkward ride.

When they reach at the top of the ferris wheel, they ride immediately stop. Becky panic while Leo stay calm. "Oppa! Why is this thing stop?" Beck look around.

"Becky. I have something to say." Becky stop looking around and look at Leo. "I love you." Leo said the 3 words while Becky couldn't process anything. "Eh?" "I like you Becky!! Ever since Hyuk introduced you to us, I fell for you." Becky smiled. "Actually, oppa I like you too. It's the same reason." Leo smiled and hugged her. "From now on, you're mine. Stay away from Hyuk!" Becky giggled. "Nae oppa."

Leo let go of the hugged and kissed Becky on the lips. Becky closed her eyes and kissed back. While they were kissing, fireworks started to fire in the air and VIXX record everything from the ground. 


Done by: Heart_oppas99