First Date [Requested by amusingmurdermachine]

One Shot Story Request

It has been 15 minutes since Krystal has arrived at the cafe and Chanyeol is nowhere to be seen. Kyrstal sighs as she checked her watch when suddenly, a tall man burst through the door, making everyone in the cafe look at him. He scanned his eyes around and stopped at a petite girl looking at her watch while sighing. He then smile and brisk jog towards her.

"Krystal-ah, mianhae. I know i'm late but i'm late because i was stucked at traffic. Cheongmal mianhae Krystal." Said Chanyeol as he sat down in a hurry.

"Yea yea, i know. It's Christmas, what would you expect, right?" Said Kyrstal in a sacarstic tone.

"Ayeee, don't be mad at me? Please?" Chanyeol pouted cutely.

Krystal couldn't keep her pokerface and proceed to pinch both of his cheeks.

Both of them were very close friends since elemetary school and even went to the same high school until Kyrstal's parents told her that they will be moving to LA due to her dad's job. After a few years, Krystal came back to Korea to continue her studies at Seoul National University, where she reunite with Chanyeol.

Drinking coffee and interacting with each other brings back memories when they were in high school, sitting at the rooftop while drinking banana milk. The only thing they didn't realise is their feelings for each other. Chanyeol then decided to end the awkwardness and confess to her today, the day he asked her out on a 'friendly date'.

Time flies so fast and it's finally night time. Both of them were now alone in a cable car at Namsan Tower and silence filled the ride. Chanyeol kept thinking on how to break the silence but all he did was clear his voice, which makes Krystal look at him worriedly.

"Yeollie, are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"E-eh? Yes, i'm fine." Stuttered Chanyeol while showing his shy smile.

The ride was once again filled with silence when suddenly.

"Chanyeol, why is the cable car slowing down?" Said Krystal whose voice is slowly being filled with fear.

"I'm not sure, i guess it's just technical problems. Don't worry, let's wait for any announcement." Said Chanyeol, trying to calm Krystal down.

After awhile, an announcement was made.

"We are really sorry for the sudden breakdown of the cable cars. We can fix it but it will take about 3 hours to fix it but don't worry, help is on the way."

Both of them sighed in relieve as the announcement was made. Atleast they don't have to wait for 3 hours in the cable car.

While waiting for rescue, the both of them exchange shy glances at each other. Chanyeol then gather up his courage then stood up and proceed to grab Krystal's hand, signalling her to stand as well. He took a deep breath and look at her directly in her eyes.

"K-krystal, You know i enjoy being together with you, right? Spending time with you and more but i- i don't want to be your close friend anymore." Said Chanyeol, with a serious expression.

Krystal's expression changed from shy to dissapointed. Chanyeol noticed it and starts to panic.

"I- i mean, it's not that i don't want to be your close friend. I want to be more than that. I want to be your man, your one and only. Krystal, i love you since the day i laid my eyes on you." Confessed Chanyeol.

Krystal was taken aback by his confession but showed only her shy smile and looked down, not wanting to show him that she's blushing. She then felt a hand gently pushing her chin up, which makes her look at Chanyeol. Both of them stared into each other's eyes, getting lost in each other's loving eyes.

Without any warning, Chanyeol moved towards Krystal and kissed her. Krystal was shocked by Chanyeol's sudden move but slowly responded by kissing him back passionately. The sound of the fireworks made them pull apart and look at the beautiful scenery infront of them.

Chanyeol then put his arm around her waist and pulls her closer to her, making her hug his waist. Krystal then turn to him and gave him a warm smile.

"This is the most memorable first date and Christmas present that i've received and will remember forever. Thank you Yeollie. Saranghae and Merry Christmas~" Said Krystal as she plants a kiss on his cheek.


Written by Sunnouncer