Stealing Kisses (Requested by pegase2311)

One Shot Story Request

T.O.P and Bora have been best friends since trainee years. Even though they are in different companies, they still make time for each other.

When SISTAR and BIGBANG are having their off time, T.O.P and Bora will always meet at a usual cafe where there are less paparazzi.

T.O.P waited for her, while sipping his coffee.

"Aigoo! Oppa! Mianhae! I'm late." Bora running towards T.O.P as soon as she reached the second level of the cafe.

T.O.P remains silent. Bora sit on the chair in front of him, pouting.

"Are you mad? I'm sorry. The traffic wa-"

Suddenly Bora was cut by a small quick peck from T.O.P. Bora was froze. She couldn't think of anything but the peck.

"Apology accepted. What do you want to drink? My treat." T.O.P said smiling from ear to ear. Bora can feel her face has become hotter than before.

"A-americano." She shuttered. T.O.P smiled to himself and went to the counter and ordered their drink.

After their chit-chatting at the cafe, T.O.P decided to bring Bora to the arcade, to release her stress. Bora nodded in agreement.

T.O.P smiled again and pecked on her lips again. Bora froze. Her face becoming red like a tomato. Knowing the situation, Bora cover her face and walk out of the cafe first. T.O.P secretly laughed at the back. "Cute." He mumbled.

While they were walking along the crowded pathways, since they are popular idols. People recognized immediately. Some fans criticized Bora for being with T.O.P while some fans shipped both of them.

Despite hearing all those compliments and hatred, T.O.P gather his courage and interwined his finger with Bora. Bora looked at their interwined fingers and then stared at T.O.P but he did nothing just smile.

Bora blushed again and continue walking hand in hand until they reach the arcade.

Bora gasped in amazed. "Waaahhhh." T.O.P smile as he saw Bora reaction.

For the whole 4 hours, Bora and T.O.P spend their time in the arcade.

"WAHH! That was fun!! I wish we could go on like this."  Bora sighed when reality hits her. T.O.P smiled and pecked her on the lips.

Bora froze again. "We will. Soon. But this time, we will not go as a friend." Bora looked at T.O.P weirdly. Trying to understand but fail.

T.O.P notice Bora blur face and he smiled then he leaned forward to Bora. Bora blinked her eyes multiple times.

"The next time we enter this arcade, we will be a couple or maybe married." T.O.P smiled sheepishly and pecked on her lips again.

"And I won't stop steal kisses from you until we are officially together. I love you Bora." He kissed again. Bora can feel her heart was about to jump out from her chest but she kissed him back. 


Story By: babyjeonnie_