Depend on Me (Requested by exoticshawol101)

One Shot Story Request

Leo and Becky have been friends for years except the fact that Leo is older than her.

Leo has a secret crush on Becky but he don't dare to confess because he scared it might ruin their friendship.

So Leo had no choice but to keep it to himself.

One day, both of them had a huge argument which none of them admitted who was in the wrong and didn't talk for months.

Becky was mad at Leo for being so over-protective even though they were just best friend.

"Becky. How long are you going to ignore Leo hyung? He look so lonely." Becky, Best friend, Hyuk asked. Becky rolled her eyes. "Let him be. Anyway, Hyuk, I want bubble tea. Let's go." Hyuk sighed and followed Becky.

Becky was on her way to the locker when she saw a plastic hanging on her locker. She walk closely to the plastic and gasped. It was a bubble tea drink. She took it and look around her. "Who put this here?" She asked herself and drink the bubble tea.

Leo smiled while hiding behind the boys Toilet. "Glad that you like."

Next day, she saw an Iphone casing, sticking on her locker. She gasped again. It was the casing that she saw yesterday at one of the shop in shopping mall and it was very expensive for her to afford it.

She took it and smiled. "Thank you. Whoever you are."

Hyuk saw what happened and sigh. "Hyung. How long are you going to be a secretive owner? She keep asking me if that person who bought for her everything that she wanted is Ravi hyung." Leo stay silent even when his heart scattered, hearing Ravi name.

"HYUKKIEE!!" "Damn! I've to go hyung! Please hyung! Please confess before it's too late." Hyuk advised before he left. "As if she can accept me." Leo mumbled.

Throughout the whole period, Becky keep pestering Hyuk. Hyuk was annoyed and left her alone. She pouted and decided to explore the city alone.

Leo followed her secretly after hearing Hyuk complained. Leo keep a close eye to Becky, making sure she was safe but something happened in a blink.

"HELP!!!"

Leo recognised the voice. "BECKY!" He followed the scream, looking panic. "Becky!!" "I'm here!"

He found Becky but to his surprise, Hyuk was there too. Both Becky and Hyuk started to laugh. Leo stood still confusely.

"Why are you following me?" Becky asked in between her laugh. Leo was being dumb. "F-following you? Pfft please. I was just walking around when I heard you scream!" Leo shutter and roll his eyes.

Becky laugh out loud with Hyuk. Leo knew he was caught red handed. "Fine! I was following you." Becky walk towards Leo and smile. Leo was terrified by the smile. "W-what?"

Hyuk left, letting the lovebird to have their own time. "The bubble tea, the casing and everything that was given to me, was it you?" Becky asked. Leo started to sweat. "Y-yes." He shuttered.

Becky tried to hold her laugh. "Why?" "Because I like you! I want you to depend on me more not Ravi! Everytime, you mentioned Ravi, my heart scattered into a million pieces.

I will give you everything. I will give you love. I will give you happiness. I will give you anything as long as you depend on me." Leo 'accidentally' blurted out his confession while Becky stood silently.

Becky broke into a smile and hug Leo. "Thank you." She paused. "And I like you too but let's not depend too much on you if not you'll be broke." Becky joked and Leo giggled. "I don't care being broke as long as I have you by my side."


Done by: Heart_oppas99