She's mine (Requested by exoticshawol101)

One Shot Story Request

"Helllooo everyonee!!!" Becky shouted and sat beside N but N smack her head for being to noisy. Becky glared at him.

Suddenly, group of guys came in and take Becky away from them. It happened fast so VIXX couldn't react fast.

"BECKY!!" They shouted. Leo started to panic. His crush was taken away by a group of bad guy.

Leo stood up, grab his jacket and run out of the house. Leo looks left and right to see any van and he saw it, driving away not far from him.

So Leo hailed a taxi and told the taxi driver to follow the van.

VIXX except N were worried. Hyuk wanted to go but N prevent him.

"Hyung! Becky is in trouble!! I want to help!!!" Hyuk whined.

N sighed and chop his neck. "This isn't what you think." N smirk while the rest tilt their in confusion.

Leo starting to get restless. The van is getting further and further.

"Ajusshi. Please be faster!! My girlfriend is inside the van!" Leo begged. The taxi driver nodded and drive even faster than the maximum speed.

Becky tried to free herself from the grips. "Let me goo!!!" "I'm sorry. This is someone orders!" "I have no money!!! Just kill me on the spot!!" Becky whined as she's afraid.

The group of guys trying to hold their laugh.

After they reach at a certain place, one of the guy carried Becky and place her on the floor gently.

At the same time, Leo's taxi stopped behind the Van. He paid the Taxi and alight.

"What is this place?" Leo asked himself.

Suddenly, Becky screamed can be heard. "Becky!" Leo run and kicked the door opened. Becky flinched. "Who are you?! What do you want?!" Becky screamed. Leo was surrounded by the a group of guys, wearing mask. 

"Let Becky go!" Becky recognised his voice. "Leo Oppa?" One of the guy smirked. "Saving your little girlfriend. I guess." Leo widened his eyes. Leo was stunned. He can't said anything. 

The same guy smirked again. "Why are you being so quiet? Oh ya. One of my members fell for her. Are you willing to give her up?" He smirked again. 

Leo took a deep breath. "S.H.E I.S M.I.N.E!" Leo glared at the guy and throw a punch to him. Everyone was shocked. "HYUNG!!!" The members run to their leader, panic. Leo quickly run to Becky, untie her and run out of the house. 

Becky hugged Leo, crying. "Thank you Oppa. I thought I couldn't see you anymore." Leo was shocked by Becky's words. 

"D-do you mean it?" Becky asked. "Mean what?" "That I'm yours?" Leo blushed and let out a small cough. "Y-yeah." Becky smiled and hugged Leo very very tightly. "Then you're mine too." 

Leo smiled and interwined their finger and head home. 

When they reach home, VIXX run to the door and sighed in relief. "What took you so long to save her?!" Ken shouted. Leo glared at Ken. N smirked. "Looks like you confess." Leo looked at N weirdly.

"It was all a plan. The guys who kidnapped Becky was Astro members." Leo widened his eyes even Becky. Looking at Leo face. "D-don't tell me." "N hyung!!! MJ Hyung got admitted into hospital!! Leo Hyung punch him until he broke his nose." Leo blush in embarrassment. 

N shook his head in disbelief. "Becky! Reconsider your choice." N joked, causing everyone to laugh but got kicked by Leo. "No! She's mine! Go away and help MJ!" Leo shooed. "Obsessive. Pft. Let's go guys. let's leave them alone." N smirked.     


Story By: Babyjeonnie_