My girl (Requested By exoticshawol101)

One Shot Story Request

Becky was walking alone at the dark alley when 2 mask guy appeared in front of her. She was shocked and scared.

The 2 guy walked towards her. One of the guy was holding a knife. "You make any noise, your life ends here." He threatened but Becky don't give a s on the threatened. She just want to escape.

As the guy with the knife was about to charge towards her, Becky screamed as loud as possible to let any passerby save her.

The weaponless guy immediately covered . "I warned you. Didn't I?!" Becky nodded slowly.

The knife guy raised the knife and was about to slash when a 'guy' appear from the back and crack his neck with one hand chop.

The weaponless guy was shocked to see his partner die. The weaponless guy let go of Becky and ran away. Becky who was clueless what's going on, saw a mysterious 'guy' in front of her.

"Go home and be safe!" The 'guy' said and left. Becky blinked her eyes multiple times.

Becky shrugged and walked home.

The next day, at the same time, Becky walked at the same dark alley, just to meet with the mysterious guy who saved her yesterday.

She covered herself with her arm. "H-hello? A-anyone?"

Suddenly, a black figure appeared in front of her and she shrieked.

The figure looked at her and Becky looked back at him. "What you doing here?" He asked coldly.

Becky swallowed her saliver and fan herself. "U-uh Uh.. I-I w-wanna say thank you for saving me yesterd-" "Whatever." The guy interrupted Becky and immediately kissed her.

Becky widened her eyes and blink multiple times.

The guy let go of the kiss and disappeared. Becky touched her lips and her face started to feel red.

On her way home, there was a group of 5, standing in front of her door. She tilted her head.

"Hello? Who are you?" Becky asked unsure.

They turned to her and smile. "Mrs Jung!!" They run towards her and hugged her like a squishy doll. Becky stay blank.

"Mrs Jung?" She asked. "I'm not married yet." The 5 guys looked at her smiling. "We know. Just tha-"

"Stay away from my girl!" A familiar guy appeared next to her. The guys smirked. "Oh well we shall leave you guys alone."

They leave Becky and the mysterious guy alone. Becky felt the awkwardness.

"Hmm Becky?" The guy finally spoke. Becky hummed. "Will you be my girl? I'm not a creeper. I've been watching you for sometime." The mysterious guy rubbed his neck.

Becky blushed. "Anyway I'm Leo. Jung Taekwoon." Becky widened her eyes. "J-jung Taekwoon?" Becky looked at him then she jumped to hug him.

"I love you too!!! And I do!!" She exclaimed happily as she buried her face on Leo neck.


Story By: Babyjeonnie_