You're my only light (Requested by Ffarahanim)

One Shot Story Request

Park Hani is a solo singer who just debuted in Jellyfish Entertainment. She is close with VIXX, Seo InGuk and all the other artists in Jellyfish Entertainment but particularly, she is extremely close with Ken, the main vocal of VIXX.

While Hani was eating her lunch in her practice room, without any warnings, Ken just burst into the room causing her to choke on her food. She was trying to gasp for air while Ken started to panic.

Ken patted on her back multiple times until she is able to swallow her food properly. Ken sighed in relief. Hani coughed while glaring at Ken.

"Yah, do you want me to die faster?!" She exclaimed as Ken laugh out loud.

"Wahh, i'm so touched by that. There's not even a single 'thank you' or 'you save my life.'" Ken replied in a sarcastic way.

Both of them laughed as they know they can't be serious especially with Ken. "

So are you on your break?" Ken asked as he sat in front of her. Hani nodded and look at him.

"Ohhh, I thought you were still practicing. I wanted to join you but since you're on your break, i'll pass then." Ken said while rubbing his neck awkwardly. Hani giggled at his action.

"Cute." She mumbled. Ken heard what she said and blush silently.

Minutes has passed as silence filled the room. No one talks but the both of them kept glancing at each other.

"Ken, do you have something to say?" Hani break the silent. Ken looked at her then look away again.

"Uh Hani. I know this may be a sudden for you but I have to. I can't keep it any longer." Ken said in his soft voice avoiding her eye contact. Hani stared at Ken in confusion.

Ken turn and face her with full of confidence. Hani who were surprise, blush.

"I love you Hani! Seeing you smile,laugh and even sing, light up my heart brighter than anyone else." Ken confessed to her. Hani thought he was lying but by looking at his face, she knew he was saying the truth.

"B-but we're idols. We can't date un-" Ken was annoyed with the excuses and kiss Hani on the lips. Hani is shocked.

He broke the kiss and smile. Hani hit Ken's chest lightly. He wanted to kiss her again when the door suddenly flew open with VIXX appearing at her practice room.

"Oh? Ken? Hani? What are you guys doing?" N who almost saw everything asked. Hani and Ken push each other away, blushing and acting like nothing happened.

"A-ani... we didn't do anything." Hani stuttering while avoiding N's eye contact. Ken nodded and stood up, joining s. When the rest left, Ken stood at the door and winked at Hani which cause her to blush.

"See you at the rooftop, my light." Ken whisper and left.

Hani smiled to herself as rolled on floor with happiness.

"Ken is now my officially my boyfriend." She whispered happily.


Done By: heart_oppas99