Lost Date (Requested by Taemins_LittleNoona)

One Shot Story Request

Laura and Jimin have been dating for 2 years now. Now Jimin got his off day and decided to bring Laura for a date.

"HAVE FUN!!" Bangtan shouted when Jimin stepped out from the dorm.

Laura was already ready to go on a date with Jimin. She had been looking forward for the day that she would spend time with Jimin more.

"Ding dong."

Laura run to the door as soon as the door bell rang.

"Annyeong Laura!!" Jimin greeted while Laura hugged him. "I miss you." "Aww I miss you too. Are you ready?" Jimin asked and Laura nodded. "Ready." Laura grabbed her bag and lock the door.

Laura thought they would ride a car but they took the public transport instead. Laura wasn't complaining but worried about Jimin. "Are you sure?" Jimin nodded. "Don't worry. I"ll protect you." Laura laugh at Jimin answer.

While waiting for the train, Laura asked where are they going but Jimin mentioned Secret which make Laura pouted. Jimin pinched her cheek. "You look cute when you pout." Laura turn red immediately.

The train came and they rode it. Since it's pack, they had to stand. Jimin held Laura hand to prevent her from falling. Laura smiled at Jimin protectiveness.

It has been an hour since they stepped into the train. Jimin look nervous and scared. Laura nudge Jimin. "Where are we going actually?" Jimin hesitated but he told her anyway. "We're going to the Zoo." Laura gasped. "But I don't know where." Jimin continue while Laura giggled.

"It's ok, Jimin. Instead of going to the Zoo, why don't we explore the city?" Laura suggested to cheer Jimin up. Jimin nodded at her. "Great Idea. Let"s go and alight here."

Laura followed Jimin and they arrived at the beach. Both of them gasped at the beautiful scenery. "Waahh ~ This is so beautiful." Laura exclaim. Jimin nodded along.

Jimin interwined his hand with Laura and walk along the seashore. The wind blowing, the sound of the sea, makes everything so perfect for their date.

"I'm sorry." Jimin started. Laura look at Jimin weirdly. "Sorry for?" "Ruining the date. I thought this would be a perfect date i-" Laura peck on Jimin lips. "I told you. It's ok. This is a great opportunity for us to explore the whole city. In fact, I'm enjoying it right." Laura smiled with Jimin replied back with a kiss.

After the beach, they went to the other part of the city. Even though it was crowded, they still had fun.

When the time show 8pm, both of them went to eat at the restaurant where Jimin had booked.

Jimin smiled, seeing Laura had fun with him even when they were lost. "Thank you Jimin! I swear this is the best date ever." Laura exclaim in happiness. Jimin laugh. "Well I'm happy that you're like it." Jimin pinched her cheek.

Food has distributed and both of them eat as if there no other day to eat.

After dinner, Jimin decided to send Laura home. "Thank you. I really enjoy the date." Laura said. Jimin pull out something from his pocket and show it to Laura. "Omo! Jimin!"

Jimin smiled. "Yes. It's the necklace that you wanted." "May I?" He continued. Laura nodded. He wear it around Laura neck. "It's beautiful." Laura hugged Jimin. "Thank you." "Your welcome Honey."


Done by: heart_oppas99