Chicken Ribbon ( Requested By Chicken_oppa)

One Shot Story Request

I'm sorry for the wrong surname in the poster but in the story I typed the correct surname :) 

Jinki POV

Urgh! School can't get any worse!!!! How many homework must they gi- Something caught my eyes. A CHICKEN?! WITH A PINK RIBBON?!

Hmm My mom told me not to take anything on the floor. I shall ignore it then.

End Of JinKi POV

The next day, he went in to the same path and encounter another new piece of chicken. Jinki tilted his head. But instead of ignoring it again, he took it and eat the chicken.

On the other side, the owner of the chicken smiled to herself. *Finally, you accepted my chicken.*

Continuously, he would encounter new chicken piece everyday at the same timing.

JinKi had enough of this mysterious chicken gift. So he decided to investigate who is the owner of the chicken.

Next weekdays, instead of going to school, he absent himself. He pretend to head to school by passing the same alley where he found the chicken.

Once he passed the alley, he hide himself behind a wall of the building, waiting for someone to come out.

After 30 minutes of waiting, JinKi was about to leave when a figure appeared in the middle of the alley with a pink ribbon chicken.

He let out his head to see a clear view of that person.

Without wasting any time, JinKi bravely approached the person.

"Hi? Are you the one who have been putting chicken on the ground?" The person froze when she recognize the voice.

She was about to leave when JinKi geld her hand. "Don't leave yet. May I know your name?" Jinki flashed his eye smile, making the person heart beat very fast.

"P-ark RinRin." She mumbled but audible. Jinki smiled again. "I'm Jinki. Shall we meet again Rin! Bye!" Jinki waves at her and she waved back shyly before running back to her house.

Rin ran to her room and lock the door. She covered her face as she started to blush. "H-he noticed me. She mumbled."

Suddenly she heard someone calling her name. She walked to her window and looked below it. It was JinKi, smiling like an idiot.

"Shall we go out tomorrow?" He asked happily. Rin was speechless. That was the first time a guy asking her out without knowing the secret.

Without hesitation, she nodded happily. Jinki smiled even more and bid goodbye. Rin followed his shadow until he disappear.

Out of the sudden, Rin could feel pain at her right kidney. Rin clutched her hand together to endure the pain but it was too pain for her too handle.

Her legs started to feel weak and she fell flat on the floor. She shouted for help and her maids running towards her. "Miss Rin!! Are you okay?!!" "J-jinki O-ppa." She mumbled and the maids started to panic and call the ambulance since Rin was half conscious.

Jinki went home and smiled to himself. "Rin is so pretty." He said out loud while admiring her image in his mind.

"Can't wait to see her tomorrow." He exclaimed happily and went off to sleep.

The next day, Jinki put on a nice t-shirt with tight jean to impress Rin. He flashed his teeth in the mirror and smile. "I'm ready." He said confidently and went to Rin house.

When he reached Rin's front door, he took a deep breathe before he knocked on the door. 

"Rin?" Suddenly, a maid opened the door making, JinKi shocked as he didn't expect Rin is a rich girl. 

"Yes? May I help you, sir?" The maid asked.

Jinki clear his throat. "I'm looking for Rin. Is she inside?" 

The maid shook her head. "No sir. She is not inside. She is in the hospital." 

When the maid mention, the word hospital, Jinki started to move backward. 

JinKi ran as fast as possible to the hospital. He pray to himself hoping that Rin would be alright. 

As soon as he reach the hospital, he went to the reception to ask for Rin's. He dash up the staircase, didn't bother about the people and patients looking at him weirdly. 

When he reach Rin's floor, he saw a lady leaning over a man, crying while the man patted her back to calm her down. Jinki walked slowly to the couple, and politely ask, "Excuse me sir, are you Rin's parent?" The man looked up and nodded. 

Rin's dad looked up and down, judging JinKi as he has never seen him before. "And you are?" "I-I'm Rin's friend. Jinki sir." Jinki bow 90 degree. The man immediately hugged JinKi making him more confused. 

"So it's you. My daughter has told us a lot about you. It's great to see you here son. Rin will be happy knowing you are here to support her." JinKi raised his eyebrow. "Sir? What happened to Rin sir?" "Don't call me sir. Call me Mr Park." Mr Park smiled. JinKi nodded and smile back as they went to somewhere comfortable for Mr Park to explain everything to JinKi. 

Mr Park offered Jinki a warm coffee and he gladly accept. "Actually, my daughter Rin has been diagnosed with Kidney cancer since she was 7. Doctor said she has only 4 years to survive unless she went for treatment everyday to increase her survival. At first, she doesn't want to go for the treatment as she thought, she will still die no matter what but, after she met you, she started to turn back and went for the treatment. I've been wanting to meet you but Rin didn't allow me too. Now that you're here. I just want to say thank you for changing my daughter mind set even if it was for a while."

Without JinKi knowing, his tears started to fall and his heart crashed into million pieces after hearing  story about Rin. He doesn't know he had help Rin in her life and how important he is to Rin.

"H-how about now? I-is she gonna be okay?" JinKi stuttered in between his sobbed. Mr Park hold his hand. "Let's just pray for her surgery to success. That's the only way we can know whether she is gonna be okay or not." JinKi cry on the spot while Mr Park comfort him. 

4 Years later

4 years has passed. JinKi cooked 4 chicken and place it on the dining table. He smiled to himself and he remembered Rin surprised him with a pink ribbon chicken along the alley. Thinking of it, he dash to the cabinet and cut a ribbon and place it on the chicken. "Perfect."

"Yeobo~" JinKi flinched when a pair of arm s around his waist but relax when he knows who. "I smell chicken." JinKi smiled. "Yes Honey. Chicken with something special." He grin to himself. She peek from JinKi back and gasped. "You still remember?" She couldn't believed her eyes. Chicken with a pink ribbon. 

"Yes. Without this Chicken with a pink ribbon, we wouldn't be here. I love you Lee RinRin." Rin pecked on Jinki lips. "I love you too. My dearest Yeobo."  


Done By: Babyjeonnie_