A disastrous first date (Requested by exoticshawol101)

One Shot Story Request

Becky has been with Leo for quite some time but guess what. They haven't had a single date before. Why? Because they are shy.

They wrote everything single thing down but not even one has been accomplished.

One day, N nudged Leo and smiled. Leo rolled his eyes. "Leo-ah~ I know you miss Becky. Come on. Call her and invite her for a date." Hearing the word 'date' already make Leo blush. N saw his face and laughed. "Someone is blushing aye~" N sang but got smack by Leo.

Becky pout at her phone for a several times. Hyuk who was with her since morning, sighed. "Just call him will you! Seeing you pouting in of the phone won't make his name appear on the screen! They are call touch screen for a reason!" Hyuk exclaim as he sink his body on the sofa. Becky glared at Hyuk and pout again. "I gave up." Hyuk mumbled.

Becky sighed. Hyuk looked at Becky and roll his eyes. "Becky! Your phone is VIBRATING!!!" Hyuk shouted as his body started to shake vigorously because of Becky phone. Becky grab her phone and squeal then she picked after calming herself.

"Hello oppa?"

"H-hi Becky.. a-are you free today?"

"U-uh y-yeah."

"M-meet me at the R-estaurant."

And Leo just hang up. Becky was left hanging. Hyuk look her at and smirk. Becky ran to her room and search for a dress to wear. She rummage her closet everything and finally she found one.

She smiled to herself and check in the mirror. She went to the restaurant that Leo mentioned and wait for him. The weirdest thing is the restaurant was empty. Totally empty.

*That's weird.* she thought. Suddenly, a 'chef' walk to her then assist her to her sit. Becky followed quietly without saying anything.

After the 'chef' left, Becky look around the restaurant when suddenly the entrance door burst open with Leo panting. Becky look at Leo who is panting and then blush.

Leo was about to speak when the 'chef' pull Leo to Becky. Leo glared at the 'chef'. When Leo has finally sit down, the 'chef' speak. "Welcome to Date Restaurant. I'm Chayeon and will be serving you for today. Here's the menu. Enjoy." Then he left.

Becky smiled as she thought it was Leo idea when it wasn't. While behind the restaurant, reveal Hyuk and Hakyeon. "Hyung. Do you think this will work? I mean look at them! They are not speaking to each other!!" Hyuk exclaim but Hakyeon just ignore the youngest.

"Excuse me" Leo called and Hakyeon took his role again. "Yes may I help you?" "B-Becky, do you want crab?" Leo asked softly but still shutter. Becky smiled and nodded. Leo blush when seeing her nodded. Hakyeon saw and smirk to himself.

After the order, Becky was playing with her fingers while Leo sighed. "B-becky. Do you like it here?" He asked out of the sudden. Becky nodded. "Oppa planned it. Of course I like it." Becky flashed her eye smile and made Leo blush.

And from there Leo and Becky talk and talk as usual. Their awkwardness and shyness have finally overcome. Meanwhile, Hyuk and Hakyeon were clueless as they had no personal chef in the restaurant since they said they will 'cook'.

Hyuk frowned when seeing crab walking around the tank while Hakyeon gasped in fear. "Hyung, what should we do now?" Hyuk asked in fear. Hakyeon shrugged and tried to take out the crab from the tank. Once he touch the crab shell, he screamed very loud as if the crab shell bites his finger. Hyuk wa shocked too. Followed by Leo and Becky.

Becky stare at the kitchen door in worried. "Oppa are they ok inside?" She asked. Leo shrugged when suddenly, a lot of crabs started walking out from the kitchen. Becky saw the crab and started screaming. Leo saw it too and was terrified. Becky stood on the chair while Leo froze.

When one of the crab tried to climb up Becky chair, Becky screamed and jump into Leo arms and hugged him very tightly. Leo was surprise by the action but able to control himself. "O-oppa!! I'm scared!" Becky shuttered. Leo her hair to calm her down. "Don't worry I'm here.  And I'm sorry. I didn't plan this date. It was Hakyeon and Hyuk. I'm sorry. I've been wanting a perfect first date so I thought their plan will work but it doesn't. I shouldn't have trust them." Leo apologised but Becky give him a peck on the lips. "Even though this is a disastrous first date, as long as I'm with you, I already feel appreciate and thankful." Becky said with a smile on her face. Leo could feel her sincerity and immediately kiss her passionately.

Whereas Hyuk and Hakyeon run out from the kitchen and saw Leo kneeling on the table while carrying Becky, kissing. Hyuk smiled while Hakyeon smirk. "Our plan worked after all." They said at the same time and high five.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE?! HAKYEON HYUNG! SANGHYUK!!" Outburst from Ravi, cause Hyuk and Hakyeon to run for their life while Leo and Becky ignored the younger and continue their kissing.


Done By: Heart_oppas99