My Light (Requested by exoticshawol101)

One Shot Story Request

"Becky~" Leo sang.

The rest of the VIXX members stared at him worryingly.

"N hyung, what's wrong with Leo hyung? He's been calling Becky's name ever since we started resting." Hyuk said.

N also shrugged, not knowing why Leo is acting such a way. In N's mind, he might understand Leo's situation as both Becky and Leo rarely meet because of Leo's schedules and Becky's school schedules. As the leader, N thought of something and smiled to himself. He grabbed his phone and walk out from the practice room. He search for Becky's name on his phone and clicked it. 

Becky, on the other side, is busy with her school project that was assigned by her school teacher. She groan in frustration when suddenly her phone rang. She look at the ID and smile.

 

Becky: Oh, Hello Hakyeon oppa! What's up?

N: Becky-ah, Are you busy?

Becky: No, Not really. Why? 

N: Please come to our practice room. We need you urgently! Someone here is missing you madly. He has been calling your name for almost 5 minutes! Please! Please! Come to to our practice room!

Becky: Hahaha, alright oppa! I'll go and get ready then!

 

Both sides hung the phone up. Becky continues to giggle as she already knew who N was talking about. She chose a lengthy dress and tie her hair up into a ponytail. She bid goodbye to her mom and walked to Jellyfish Entertainment. As soon as Becky reach at the entrance, N saw her and shouted her name.

"Becky!"

She smiled and run towards him, giving him a warm hug.

"Good thing you're here fast! Leo has been acting weird." N complained and Becky just laughed.

"Hey! It's your job to stop him and not mine!" Becky joked and N pouted.

"If I can stop him, I wouldn't have call you in the first place! Idiot!" N flicks Becky's forehead with his index finger causing Becky to hiss in pain while rubbing on her forehead, pouting. 

When they reach at the dance studio, N left telling Becky that Leo is alone in the room. Becky sighed, she is not ready to meet Leo alone. She cursed under her breath and enter the dance room silently. She scanned around the room and found Leo lying on floor with his phone on his hand.

Becky chuckled softly and went to squat next to him. She scanned his face and smiled.

"What did you do to me until I fall madly in love with you?" You mumbled softly but to Leo, it was loud enough to be heard which cause him to shot open his eyes and smirk. 

Becky covered when she saw Leo's eyes shot open and stood up. Blushing, Leo sat up and stared at Becky.

"Since when were you here?" He asked and Becky stutter. 

"H-hakyeon oppa called me here to check on you." She cursed herself for shuttering in front of Leo.

Leo smiled without her knowing, he found her cute while stuttering. "Leo oppa. I'll go now. Since you're fine."

Becky was about to leave when Leo held her wrist. Becky was surprised but started to blush after that.

"Stay." He said with soft voice.

Becky blush again and touch her cheek with her free hand. Leo suddenly pull her towards him and hugged her. Becky gasped. She felt warm in his arms.

"Becky, can we stay like this forever?" He asked in his soft voice again. Becky blush.

God knows how many times she's been blushing in one day because of Jung Taekwoon.

"Taek-" Becky was about to say something when Leo cut her with a kiss on the lips.

Becky's eyes widen as the both of them felt a firework in their body. 

Leo break the kiss and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." 

*You are my light, Becky; The light to my life. Without you, my life will be dull. Thanks to your light, my life will forever shine. I love you till death do us apart, Becky.* Leo thoughts in his mind while hugging Becky in his embrace. 


Story done by: heart_oppas99