Sunday Morning (Requested by exoticshawol101)

One Shot Story Request

"Jagi?" Leo called but no one answer. "She must be sleeping." He mumbled and went to the kitchen.

He put all the groceries on the kitchen table and smiled to himself. "Becky will love this."

Leo cracked all the eggs and added flour the batter it until thick liquid. He switch on the stove and put the flat pan on the stove then added a little bit of oil.

When he was trying to pour the batter in the pan, the hot oil popped and landed on his hand which caused to scream and drop the batter.

Leo blow and kissed his hand to lessen the pain. Leo sighed as he saw all the batter on the floor like contaminated water.

As Leo was about to clean up the mess. He heard the bedroom door open. "Damn." Leo mumbled and quickly cleaned the mess but the batter decided to be a badass.

Becky walked to the kitchen and gasped. "Honey?" "Yeah." Leo replied coolly but got attacked by Becky's laugh. Leo frown. "Why are you laughing?"

Becky tried to hold her laugh but fail. "B-because your face is cover in flour." Becky fell on the floor laughing. Leo quickly wiped the flour but became worsened when the batter instead sticking it on his face causing Becky to laugh even more.

"My dear Becky. Instead of laughing at your poor husband, shouldn't you be helping him?" Leo trying to get attention but failed. Becky keep on laughing. "Well no matter how poor my husband is, he is still cute. I shall take over." She said and help with cleaning the batter on the floor.

Suddenly, Leo smirked. Since his hand got covered in batter, he quickly put his 2 hands on Becky's cheek. Becky whined. Leo laughed and started to roll on the kitchen floor.

Becky pouted. "Meanie." Then the next thing happened batter started to fly all around the kitchen. Laughter can be heard in the morning.

After an hour, both of them drop dead on the sofa panting while still smiling. "Aigooo Now we have to really clean up everything." Becky said and Leo nodded. "But it was fun." Leo grinned.

"I shall bathe first ok." Becky said and went to her bedroom bathroom. Leo sat on the sofa with his phone dialing MacDonald Delivery.

After 20 minutes, Becky came out from the room and walk to the kitchen. "Leo, I'm do-" she was cut by the scenery of clean kitchen and MacDonald on the table.

Leo smiled. "Good morning, Baby." Becky blushed. "Y-yah. When did you do all this?" Becky asked as she sit down on the chair. "While you were showering."

Becky was so touched. "Thank you Honey." "I'LL EAT VERY WELL!" Both of them said together and eat the food.

After that, Becky volunteered to clean everything since Leo did almost all. Becky walked to the living and giggled to herself.

Sleeping Leo fell a sleep on the sofa with batter all over his face. She looked at the time, and it showed 12. Morning is over, afternoon started.

"Sleep well Honey." 


Story by: Heart_oppas99