12:30 (Requested by EXOBeastismystyle)

One Shot Story Request

It's 12:30 now on the 5 January 2016. What is so special about 12:30 on the same date, 5 January 2015, that make Hwang Minhye, little sister of Hwang MinHyun, cry every single time? Be it in the afternoon or midnight.

"I miss you.." Minhye mumbled in her cry.

On the 5 January last year was the mark of MinHye and Jung Hoseok, 1st anniversary but because of Hoseok mistake, they had to go separate ways. Until now Minhye can't forget about the incident nor him.

"Dongsaeng-ah! Please stop crying everytime! I'm getting tired of it. It's already 1 year since you guys break and you're still can't forget about him. Look at him! He don't even missed you! He is taken now." Minhyun vent his anger. Minhye stayed silent but still sobbing.

Minhyun sighed and was about to leave when Minhye spoke in a soft voice. "He was my first love." Minhye look at her brother with sadness. "I love him so much! Oppa! He wouldn't have done that to me IF THAT HADN'T INTERFERE OUR RELATIONSHIP!!" Minhye raised her voice and throw everything on the floor. Minhyun quickly run to her and calm her down.

Flashback to one year later

"Oppa~" Minhye cooed to Hoseok and he smiled. "Naee Jagiyaa ~" Hoseok did the same. "Happy 1st anniversary honeyy ~" Hoseok continued while MinHye nodded and drink her mocha.

Minhye took out a box from her bag. Hoseok look at her curiously. "What's that?" He asked. Minhye smiled. "For you. Present for our 1st Anniversary." She passed to Hoseok and he accept it with a big sad smile.

Hoseok opened the box and gasped. "Jagi! Did you seriously bought this for me?" He asked in disbelief. Minhye nodded then smile. Hoseok smiled back and give her kiss on her forehead. "Thank you."

Minhye noticed Hoseok has been not himself lately. Usually, he will make jokes and also tease Minhye but he was just silent.

"Oppa? Gwenchanna?" Minhye asked but Hoseok just nodd his head. "Minhye I have something to said." Hoseok sighed. Minhye look at him worriedly.

When Hoseok was about to speak, a girl just randomly appear and hugged Hoseok. "Oppa~~ I miss you ~" Minhye was shocked by the scene. Minhye look at Hoseok and the girl disbelief. Hoseok didn't move.

The girl look at Minhye and frown. "Oppa who is she?" Minhye froze. She look at Hoseok. "Oppa.." she mumbled. Hoseok look at her with apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry Minhye. I tried to tell you but I don't know when." Minhye shook her head, trying not to believe.

The girl smirked. "I'm his fiancee. We're getting married soon." The girl hugged Hoseok. "And I'm pregnant. Hoseok's baby." Minhye suddenly felt like everything around stop and collapse.

Hoseok held her up but she push him away. "Don't touch me!" Hoseok tried to help her again but she reject. "I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Minhye shouted then started to cry.

Hoseok felt guilty. "W-we're like 12 and 12:30 where both clock hands were together then 30 minutes later the clock hand went separate ways." He said while holding Minhye hands. "I hope you find someone better than me." Minhye slap across his cheek and glared at him.

"Are you having fun right now?! Seeing me in a disasterous state?! Two Timing behind my back?! And even make that girl pregnant! I trusted you oppa!! I trusted you." Minhye cried.

"I'm sorry. Today 5 January 2015, at 12:30. We're over Minhye. I'm letting you go." Hoseok look down and left Minhye alone. Minhye still crying. "I hate you." She mumbled.

After 6 months of their break up, Minhye was invited to Hoseok's wedding. She did came with her brother who insisted but she only came for a while since she couldn't hold her tears any longer. Minhye saw the girl's stomach was bigger and felt a pain in her heart. She wasn't lying.

From there onward, every 5th at 12:30, Minhye will remember the incident again over and over again. It can be heal but to her, the incident is her eventually gave a big impact that will remain forever.


Done By: Heart_oppas99