Clowns [ Requested by Woontaek_ ]

One Shot Story Request

Kai has a phobia of clowns. He tends to stay away from carnivals as far as possible. One day, the hyungs decided to go to a carnival as to celebrate Baekhyun's birthday. Kai was quite ucomfortable with the plan but went with them to the carnival, not wanting to upset Baekhyun. They were now sitting in a pizza parlor when a clown approach them with a bunch of balloons.

The clown waved at them one by one then proceed to ask if they was any celebration they were celebrating, Baekhyun smiled widely and told him that it is his birthday today. The clown then began showing them from magic tricks to balloon tricks. While everyone is enjoying the entertainment, Kai felt very uncomfortable with the presence of the clown.

After a day of fun at the carnival, all of them went back to their dorm and fell asleep due to exhaustion except for Kai. He's lying in his bed with the image of the clown smiling at him creepily repeating in his head. He decided to search for the carnival in his phone internet and found the most shocking news.

The carnival that they went to was closed down since 1984 as the clown whom worked there went insane and murdered everyone at the carnival that day. When he scroll down to see the pictures of the workers, his eyes widen at the image of the clown. He was wearing the exact same clothing as what he saw him wear at the carnival today.

The most disturbing thing he saw was a footage of the incident. He saw the clown stabbing each and every one of them at the carnival, removing their insides and hanging them. The last part made him shiver in fear. The clown came closer towards the camera and smile creepily like what he did to Kai that afternoon. He hold up the bloody knife and said with an eerie voice,

"Watch out, i'm coming for you Kai." The clown laughed loudly.

Kai threw his phone across the room and covered his ears from fear. He decided that he has to tell s about this before it's too late. Kai gather up his courage, stood up and walked towards his bedroom door. He twist the handle to open the door but something is wrong. It's locked.

He kept twisting the handle and banging the door, hoping the members could hear his scream of agony but nothing happens. Not even one of the members came. He quickly took his phone to call Suho but as soon as he reach for his phone, another hand reach for his phone from behind. Kai's eyes widen as he saw the hand took his phone away.

He then saw another hand on his right, holding the exact bloody knife in the footage. Kai's breathing became heavy and his heartbeat could be heard in the room on a silent night. A laughter was heard behind him and he knew that it's too late for him to escape and tell the hyungs. He slowly turned around and saw the sight before him.

The clown had sharp teeths which is covered with a huge smiley grin. The outfit of the clown was filled with dirt and blood and his widen eyes that was filled with excitement. Kai slowly backed away from the clown, only to find out that there's a wall behind him. The clown went closer towards him and raises the knife in his hand.

"I found you Kai." The clown said creepily before laughing out loud and began piercing the knife into his chest.

Kai's piercing scream of pain was heard all around the dorm, waking up each and every one of the members. Suho was the first one to rush into Kai's room, only to find out that it's too late for him to save Kai. One by one, the members came running behind him. Sobs and crying is heard as the scene infront of them was so gory.

Kai was hung on the ceiling with his insides being removed and placed beside him. His left eye was gouged out and is now hanging freely on his eye socket. His mouth was wide open with a permanent smile being cut. Blood was all over the flooring of his room. At the corner of Suho's eyes, he saw a message being written on the wall with blood.

 

'WATCH OUT. I'M COMING FOR YOU, SUHO HYUNG'

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Written by Sunnouncer