Our first meeting

His Story, Her Story... Their Story

 

 

Nichkhun’s POV

“Hey Khun, are you okay man? You look sick,” Taecyeon asks, walking into my office.

 Thanks for reminding me. After the ‘exciting’ evening at the club, I jolted awake in the middle of the night all because of a nightmare. I’m not the kind to get scared because of those things but this one was frightening.

I was in my 80s. All alone. Completely isolated by society. Yes I like being alone. But I looked sad, regretful. I was sitting in a cottage far from any civilisation.

I was unable to get myself back to sleep without seeing that same dream – just my luck – s I had to keep myself awake with coffee and a movie.

“I’m fine,” I finally answer. Taecyeon looks strangely happy today. Not only is he smiling but he is giving a creepy smile. Eh, it’s probably not much to worry about. I guess his new car just arrived.

“Well I was wondering if you want to go out tonight, drink, meet some girls, all that stuff,” he suggests. Really? We just did that last night. The guy is crazy. I’d rather watch a movie again in my apartment.

He looks at me with pleading, puppy dog eyes. Why does he need me anyway? Can’t he take someone else? Junho might be free? Wait, Junho went to fight in the army.

*Phone started ringing – Heartbeat by 2PM*

“Hello?” I ask into the phone. This better not be that prank caller. You would not guess how many times that kid has called me over the last few days.

“It’s Wooyoung. Mom wants you over for dinner tonight. She thinks she’s found you the perfect girl, one of Taeyeon’s friends,” Wooyoung answers snidely.  Not again! This is like the 20th time my mom has set me up with a girl. I’ve told her time and time again that I am staying single. But no she just keeps trying.

“I can’t, I promised Taecyeon I would hang out with him tonight,” I reply. Taecyeon sent me a thankful look before heading to his own office. There is no chance that I would think about going to dinner with my family.

“Fine. But mom is going to be quite disappointed,” Wooyoung says, hanging up the phone. Not like my mom isn’t always disappointed about the things I do.

 

Victoria’s POV

“Vic, Yoona is going to be landing soon. We need to go get her from the airport,” Sooyoung shouts from the kitchen as I watch ‘You’re Beautiful’. Oh my god! I totally forgot about that. Eek! I am so excited!

My sister was returning to Seoul after studying in England for 3 years.  She had received a prestigious scholarship to one of the finest universities. It was an opportunity that couldn’t be missed. I sent her off tearfully, extremely proud of what she had achieved.  She is the real reason that I survived after our parents died. She kept me going. I know deep inside that I wouldn’t have made it without her.

“I’m coming. Keep your pants on! And get out the kitchen!” I shout back. I run to the front door, grab my coat and handbag and run out of the door with Sooyoung following me straight behind, munching on some sweets. I don’t want her thinking that I don’t love enough to pick her up.

 

“Where is she? I thought her plane landed already,” Sooyoung complains, watering as the smell of delicious food wafts through the air.

I become a little worried. What if something bad happened to her? What if she got killed? What if a bomb blew up her plane?

I notice a girl heading straight towards dragging a large suitcase and a few bags with her. It looks like such a struggle for her to do by herself.

“Victoria unnie! I am so glad you came!” she shrieks, dropping her bags as she runs forward and hugs me. Omo, this is Yoona?  Wow, she has changed so much. So stylish. So pretty. She isn’t the girl with glasses and braces anymore; she is a fine young woman. I am so proud.

“Yoong, you look fantastic. I am so glad that you came back,” I reply joyfully. Sooyoung and I lift some of her bags as we leave the airport and go back to the apartment. We all couldn’t stop talking. There was so much to catch up on.

“So Vic, are there any guys in your life?” Yoona asks curiously, raising her eyebrow and nudging me with her elbow. No, except from Heechul and my boss. I live such a sad, boring life.

“No. I’m waiting for Prince Charming, remember? What about you? I am sure there are cute guys in England,” I answer, nudging her back. I’m sure with her good looks she would catch any boys attention.

“Ah yes. Your Prince Charming. He still hasn’t arrived? How strange. My life isn’t much different. All the cute guys in England are far too snobby and stuck up for my taste. You have no need to worry about me and boys any time soon,” Yoona laughs. I’m sure that now she’s back, things will change and plenty of guys will be falling for her charms and beauty.

Yuri returns not long after, shopping bags in tow. There were checks tusked safely inside her new purse which she took out and handed to us happily.

“I remembered to save one for Yoona since I knew she was coming back. I’ve missed you a lot,” she says, hugging Yoona tightly. She hugged Yoona tightly. They had always been quite good friends despite the age difference.

My mouth drops wide open as I see the number of zeros on the check. 10,000 dollars? She better be kidding me.

“Yul, don’t you think this is too much? I really can’t accept this,” I ask as I try to hand it back to her. That is too much money to just be throwing away like that.

“No! Keep it! You guys have always been there for me through the rough times so you deserve to receive this money,” Yuri shook her head and refused to take them back, “I have money kept away for when we go out tonight, so don’t worry about that.”

 

Nichkhun’s POV

After a long day, I can finally leave the stupid office and go home. I am in a better mood than normal until Taec approaches me.

“You haven’t forgotten our plans for tonight, have you?” he asks. Oh , I forgot about that. The good mood has left the building.

“Can we not just do it some other time?” I ask, annoyed, “Or never,” I mutter under my breath. Taecyeon looks at me disappointed with a hint of anger in his eyes.

“But you promised,”

Ah well, he is my friend. I should at least do something nice for him. But only this one time. or he will expect me to be his wingman forever.

“Fine!” I shout as I head over to my car. I get in and drive home in my bad mood, massaging my temples with one hand.

If I’m going out, I should at least try to relax. Maybe I should take a bubble bath. Yeah, that would be nice. Wait, I’m not some kind of a baby. What kind of grown man has a bubble bath?

I decide to just lie in my massage chair and let the troubles go away. Aaahhhhhh, this is the life. I close my eyes and try to go to dream town. That is until I feel some weird presence around me.

My eyes jerked wide open to see Chansung peering over me in a creepy way.

“Hi Uncle Khun. What’s going on?” He asks. I jump up out of the chair. How did the kid get here?

“What are you doing here? This is Uncle Khun’s time,” I say angrily as I manoeuvre him to the door. I hate it when people disturb me like that.

“Grandma wanted me to see if you changed your mind about meeting mommy’s friend at dinner. Dad is waiting for me in the car,” he replies innocently. I should have known they were behind this. This is why I hate them all. They never leave me alone…they can’t take no for an answer… they try to get into my privacy and never ask for my opinion.

I push Chansung out of the door and get ready for my evening out with Taec.

 

 

I am bored out of my mind right now, watching the people around me dance, drink and laugh all while the have more fun than me. We are in one of Seoul’s biggest clubs, Atmosphere and I am not having any fun at all. Taecyeon is talking to yet another girl while I just sit here and watch them. If he was going to bring me here, shouldn’t he have found me someone too?

I take a sip of my cocktail to make me feel better and open my mind a little. Is there any decent girls here at all?

“Khun, I need your help. That girl over there has a friend and she won’t dance with me if her friend doesn’t have anyone to dance with,” Taecyeon complains, pointing over to the girl he was just recently talking to. Well what am I supposed to do about it? I am not dancing with that thing he called a girl. I give him a deathly glare.

“Uh, I thought you were supposed to be my wingman but you aren’t doing a very good job,” he says angrily, leaving in a huff. It’s not my problem. If I don’t do a very good job then why does he always ask me to be his wingman? It’s not like I can always do what he asks me to. The idiot!

 

Victoria’s POV

I’m standing in the corner of the club shyly. I’m not a party kind of person. I shouldn’t have agreed to come here.             I really don’t fit in.

Yuri had dragged us all into this Atmosphere club, making me wear this super short dress that ‘looked perfect on me’. I have to say I don’t agree. I look like some sort of Barbie doll the way she dressed me up. My legs are on show too much. I feel too bare. But if I try to pull the dress down, my cleavage can be seen.

Some guys keep looking over at me strangely, smirking and looking at me up and down. I can’t even see my friends or my sister anywhere. Where have they all gone? They haven’t left me here, have they?

I notice one of the guys coming over to approach me, giving me a dirty glare. I have to get out of here. I rush over to the bar and sit at the free seat, hoping that he wouldn’t come over.

“So they’re stalking you or something?” the guy next to me asks. My heart starts beating uncontrollably as my mouth drops open. He is so gorgeous. His brown hair is styled perfectly and suited him well. His eyes are big and welcoming whereas his lips looked so y as he smiles. Not to forget his cute, bushy eyebrows.

“No idea. Hi. I’m Victoria,” I reply, holding my hand out towards him. He looks at me up and down before opening his mouth.

“Nichkhun,” he answers as he shakes my hand and smiles at me. Could he be any cuter? I think he can!

“Excuse me. Can you get some drinks for me and the lady?” he says to the bartender. I think I have just met the guy I have been waiting for all my life.

“So Victoria, did you come here alone?” he asks me as I scanned my eyes around the club to try and spot at least one of my friends.

I see Yoona in the distance talking to some guy. I feel as though I was going to get up and drag her away. But she’s old enough to be responsible for herself. I have to take off the training wheels and let her ride through life freely.

“No. My friends should be here somewhere,” I reply as he hands me a drink. God, that’s so cool and refreshing.

We begin to talk to each other which then turns into a deep conversation. I feel as though I know him well, like we’ve known each other for years.

“Sorry to break it to you two but the club is about to close,” the bartender says. Really, it didn’t seem to be as long as that. Oh no, If I go I might not see him ever again! I glance at the counter and see a vast amount of empty glasses sitting there. I swear there were about 30. But I couldn’t have drunk that much, could I?

I try to get off the bar stool. My knees were wobbly, incapable of holding me up. I almost fall to the ground until I feel a pair of strong arms around me. I look up and see the angelic face of my Prince Charming.

“Don’t worry gorgeous. I’ll help you get home,” He reassures me sweetly. He helps me into his car and sits me down in the passenger seat. I feel dizzy. Nothing I see is clear. What have I been doing to myself?

“So where do you live?” Nichkhun asks. Where do I live? Hehe, I can’t remember. “Why don’t I take you back to my apartment tonight since you aren’t sober enough to remember?” Aw that’s sweet. I lean over and pinch his cheeks. He laughs at my actions, fastening my seatbelt before driving the car.

He eventually stops and lifts me out bridal style, carrying me somewhere. I think it is his apartment but I’m not sure. Oooh this place is nice. I think he must be rich or something. He lays me down on something soft and comfortable. Again, I am not to sure since I am freakin’ drunk.

He leans forward to get some hair out of my mouth. Our faces were inches apart. Both our heads came closer and our lips touched. We started to kiss. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before in my life

Our kisses became more passionate, hungry for more. My arm made its way around his neck and I pulled him in closer …

 


 

 

Hi. I just edited this chapter so it better be much better than last time hehe. Well that's what I hope. I didn't realise how many mistakes I actually made. I swear this actually took me an hour to do.

Thanks for reading,

love from coolgirlaamy xxx