Kidnapping (not really)

His Story, Her Story... Their Story

 

Out of nowhere appears a mysterious black car at the entrance of the park. Vic walks straight past without noticing it and heads towards me. Suddenly, arms grab her from behind and pull her into the car, a hand over to muffle the screams.

 

I run forward with no thought in my mind but to save her. Everything happens so quickly that I have no time to react and I can only watch on as the car drives away. What the hell is going on? Who took Victoria? Does she even know the truth about me and Nana? Uh, I’m so hungry.

 

 

Victoria

I’m unable to see anything as my vision blackens out, struggling in the grasp of my kidnappers as they pull and shove me into the back of a vehicle. All I wanted to do was spend some time with the father of my child over a nice lunch. That was all I wished for. So why am I stuck here?

 

“What do you want with me? If you want money, I don’t have very much with me,” I ask curiously. The kidnappers tighten their grasp on my arms as I wriggle around by their side. I hear one shriek as my elbow nudges the figure beside me. That teaches you what happens when you mess with me.

 

There’s no reply as the vehicle continues to move away from the park and towards an unknown location. Where are they taking me? Oh no! I really have to go to the bathroom. I bite down on my lower lip as I cross my legs. Not now! If I, a grown lady, wet myself it would be so embarrassing I will die.

 

“Hey! I need to go to the toilet!” I shout. “And I’m quite pregnant so I will go here if I have to.” Damn, my small bladder! Why won’t they stop? Do they really want me to do it in here? I start to shake, reducing the feeling of needing to go to the bathroom. Can’t those people see I’m in need of a bathroom break? I think my actions make it really quite obvious.

 

My body jolts forward as the car comes to a sudden stop. I can hear the faint sound of whispers around me but I’m unable to understand what they’re saying. No words are clear. They sound quite like Sulli’s mumbles.

 

A flash of bright light can be seen from the corner of my eye. That means the blindfold is coming loose. I try to adjust my eyes to the light as it becomes undone. I slowly re-open my eyes, my mouth dropping in shock as I’m able to see my kidnappers. I can’t believe they would do this to me!

 

“What is the meaning of this? Heechul, how could you let them do this to me? When did you guys get a car?” I ask, furrowing my eyebrows in anger at the sight of my sister and friends.

 

They make no response as they turn to look at me with surprise in their faces. Heechul and Yoona open their mouths to say something before immediately closing them again as though they forgot. What’s with everyone? Why won’t they talk to me?

 

I slap Heechul’s arm impatiently as he began to look away. I better be told what I’m doing here and they better make a toilet stop since I really, really need to go.

 

“Look, does it hurt to want to spend time with you? We haven’t spent time with you in ages and we’re just trying to enjoy the moment,” Heechul snaps.

 

I cover my mouth as realisation dawns upon me. He was right. I haven’t spent time with them in so long.  Not since I moved in with Khunnie. Uh, I’m such a bad friend. But that still doesn’t mean they can kidnap me. What’s wrong with trying to call? I know that works.

 

“I guess you must have forgotten it was Sulli’s birthday. We’re heading to Han River for a picnic. Sooyoung will meet us there with Kyuhyun. I also got my driver’s license but you would never know since you haven’t talked to me since Jessica’s wedding,” Yuri says as she stops the car outside a rest station.

 

Running out of the car and towards the rest rooms, I make no reply. On the way back to the car I take my time. I can’t believe I’ve missed so much. How did I forget Sulli’s birthday? Not once have I ever forgotten my best friends’ birthdays. I can’t even put into words how ashamed I am of myself. I’m not even able to face them any more.

 

 

Nichkhun

I sit and face the road, waiting for the black car to return with Victoria but with no luck. Even after half an hour it never returned. I start to lose hope as my hunger gets the better of me.

 

After calling her twice a dozen times with no response and leaving 10 text messages, I leave for my favourite restaurant since I’m starving to death. I just hope she’ll be okay. It can’t be that bad.

 

Who would really kidnap a pregnant lady? Omo, I forgot she was pregnant with our twins. What if her water breaks when she’s with them? I know she’s only like 17 weeks pregnant but it’s still possible. Please Vic, please come back okay!

 

I’ve never been this concerned about anyone in my life before not even my parents. There hasn’t actually been an incident where I’ve had to be concerned about my parent’s before or Wooyoung or Taecyeon or Nana. There was that one time Grandma had a heart attack and was in the hospital though. At the sensitive age of 10 I wasn’t ready to lose my grandma - I drowned myself in tears hoping she would be okay.

 

After filling my stomach with some of the best food in Seoul, I head back to work, hoping it will take my mind off Victoria and on to more important business like our contract with that Japanese company.

 

“What’s up with you? You look like you’ve witnessed some kind of murder,” Taecyeon chuckles as he saunters past me on my way to my office. Suddenly stopping to approach me and checking my temperature with the back of his hand, he looks me in the eye.

 

“Someone’s worried. Is it Victoria? Is everything okay? I thought you told me everything was great between you two now,” he throws questions as he gives me a diagnosis.

 

“I was going to have lunch with her but someone grabbed her and pulled her into a car,” I explain, slouching in my office chair and resting my head on my desk.

 

“Oh, I know what’s going on! It’s her friend Sulli’s, the baby-faced one, birthday. They’re going to Han River today to have a picnic and relaxing time,” Taecyeon shrieks as he knew the answer. How does he know all of this stuff? Where does he get this information? Is he like some kind of secret agent?

 

“Does Yoona tell you all of this stuff? You guys must have a really good relationship,” I laugh as I pick myself off of my desk and dust off my shirt.

 

“We’re having some relationship problems but I’m busy right now so I’ll tell you later,” he answers as he walks out of my office with some files in his hands. He’s having relationship problems? I never expected him to say that. He never has relationship problems.

 

 

Victoria

The car became eerily silent as I returned and took a seat between Yoona and Heechul who avoided my gaze. Not one word came out of anyone’s mouth as Yuri turned up Wonder Girls’ Tell Me on the radio. We would normally sing and dance along to this with Heechul as a lead. What’s with everyone today?

 

“I’m so sorry, okay? I really can’t believe I forgot Sulli but I’ll make it up to you. I’ll make it up to all of you. I’ve been really busy taking care of myself and having a job and being pregnant,” I apologise as I blink the tears away from the rims of my eyes. How can I be such an awful friend?

 

“Oh unnie, don’t cry. It’s okay, it’s just my birthday, I have one every year,” Sulli says reassuringly as she turns to face me. Oh she’s so sweet! How can she say that if I just forgot her birthday?

 

“No no, I’ll make it up somehow. I promise,” I leaned forward and squeezed her hand as she smiled at me in return.

 

With those words, the car exploded into conversation and everyone was bustling with news to tell me and the others. Heechul found a new job at an Idol management agency, Yuri was getting ready to open her dance studio and even our little Sulli found herself a boyfriend. I wonder if it’s that boy Yoona was teasing her about a few months ago. Hmm, I’ll never know.

 

We arrive at Han River not too long later to find Sooyoung, Kyuhyun and a brown haired boy setting up the picnic blanket out in the shade. The warm air rushes forwards as I step out the car. There were no clouds in the sky as the sun shone above, sending rays of warm light onto us. It’s such a beautiful day for Sulli’s birthday.

 

“Kyuhyun, why didn’t you tell me anything earlier when you saw me at the office?” I ask angrily as I shove him towards Heechul. He staggers backwards, tripping over the food container and falling into the grass. He could have at least warned me of my friends plan or even just warned me in advance.

 

“Sorry,” he manages to reply as Sooyoung runs over to help him up. She shot me an angry glare as I stand by to make sure he’s okay. Jeez, I didn’t think it was that bad. Does she hate me aswell?

 

“Unnie, I’m just kidding. Don’t be so scared. He’s fine,” Sooyoung laughs, noticing the look on my face as she walks over to hug me.

 

The brown haired boy stands by as we make fools of ourselves and set up the rest of the food. Even though I have no idea who he is, I feel quite bad for him. He just looks so uncomfortable but I can’t help but stare in awe at how beautiful he looks – would that be the right way to say it?

 

“Vic unnie, this is Taemin. Taemin, this is one of my best friends Victoria,” Sulli introduces us to each other, pulling Taemin over to me. He nods in understanding like he already knows who I am. Sulli must have told him about me already.

 

So he was the infamous Taemin, Sulli’s boyfriend. He looks decent, innocent more like. Looking him in the eye, I can’t see anything doubtful in them but just his pure love for Sulli. I’m so glad she’s finally found someone even if he has a slight resemblance to a girl and is so handsome.

 

“Let’s eat. I think Victoria’s stomach is going to eat itself if she doesn’t eat anything,” Yuri chuckles. I look down to my grumbling stomach curiously, not realising that I haven’t ate since breakfast. I’m completely starving! I tuck into some Samgyupsal laid out on the mat to cure my hunger.

 

Our afternoon passed like a dream. I haven’t had such a great day in so long. The food tasted amazing and I ate to my hearts content. We were able to have nice heart-to-heart conversation and good laugh as we talked about our experiences from the last few months.  It was so nice to be with them again.

 

I’ve not seen everyone this happy in such a long time. Each birthday I used to wish that everything would brighten up in our lives. I think that wish has come true now. Sulli, Yoona and Sooyoung are happy with their boyfriends, Yuri is setting up her own business and Heechul, our cold unhappy Heechul, has a bright smile on his face from his great new job.

 

“I’ll see you guys soon. We should definitely meet up soon,” I say as Yuri drops me off in front of Khun’s apartment complex. I bid them farewell as I walk in and take the elevator up to the apartment.

 


 

 

Hi everyone !!!

It's been so long since I've talked to you guys. I've finally, after two long months, brought you guys an update. It should have been sooner but I started a new story and got caught up in that. 

I know this is kind of, well it is, shameless advertising but if you don't mind checking out this story In the eyes of a Prisoner, I'd be grateful.

So what do you think of this new chapter? If I'm going to be honest, I had no idea what to write so this is what I managed to come up with last night as a failed attempt of writing a chapter lol. Now I'm off to study Math for tomorrow's exam.

I'll talk to you guys fairly soon and take care because I care,

Love from coolgirlaamy xxx