Wedding Day

His Story, Her Story... Their Story

 

Nichkhun’s POV

It is finally the day of Jonghyun’s wedding. And guess who he picked as his best man? Yes, it’s me.

After lying in bed for a couple of days with Victoria having to take care of me, I recover from the accident. Occasionally, I am still in pain especially when Chansung sits on my lap.

“Hi Uncle Khun,” I hear that annoying childish voice screech. I look up in time to see Chansung running into the room only for him to jump onto the bed.

“STOP! What are you doing?” I yell as I raise my head back onto my pillow. Chansung comes to a sudden stop and lays down on the bed next to me. Why is he here? Isn’t he meant to be somewhere else?

“His parents haven’t had any ‘personal’ time so I said we could take care of him until the wedding,” Victoria finally answers my question. Uh, I don’t care if they haven’t had any alone time to have . That’s their problem, not mine/ ours.

I pout and turn to face the opposite way. I don’t want Victoria to take care of him. I want her to care of me!

“Can’t my parent take him?” I ask as I glance over my shoulder.

“They’ve gone out shopping,” she replies, “Come on Chansung. I see your uncle wants to be left alone,” Victoria says, taking Chansung’s hand and leads him out of the room. They’ll be back. I know they will.

 

It isn’t until 3 hours later, that they decide to return. Only 2 hours remain until the wedding is due to begin. What took them so long? I need to get ready or we’ll be late.

My eyes hit the two figures walking over from the door. Both are devouring ice creams and laughing.

“Aww, Chansung you are so adorable,” Victoria coos as she leans over and pinches his cheeks. I’m adorable! That should be me!

“Ehm, where have you been?” I clear my throat causing them to jump in shock and turn to face me.

“Hi Khunnie,” Victoria says as she wipes off some of the ice-cream from Chansung’s face. Why am I going all red? Chansung’s only a kid! And what have I been thinking? I don’t like Victoria. We’re only friends.

“We went for a walk and looked around Paris and ate ice-cream and saw some mimes and stuff that were so cool,” Chansung lists, counting each activity with his fingers. Well I had fun too. I got to watch some movies, sleep and stuff.

 

Victoria’s POV

Why is he all red? He’s not jealous. He can’t be. Oh my god, he is! He’s jealous of Chansung.

“Oh look at the time. We should get ready or we won’t arrive on time. Come on Chansung. Let’s take you back to your parents,” I say as I glance over at the clock on the wall. I hope Nichkhun will be okay at the wedding. He has trouble walking recently since the accident at the gym.

I come back immediately from dropping off Chansung and go into the bathroom to change into my dress. The baby bump is hidden well by the flowy design of the dress.

I feel like more of a woman now that I’m properly pregnant. What is even in there anyway?  I’ve seen pictures of woman who are 13 weeks pregnant and I look so much bigger. This baby must be very big. Just like Khunnie who acts like such a big baby all the time.

“Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!” I shriek as I step out of the bathroom. My hands automatically cover my eyes. What I had seen was not a pretty sight?

“Why aren’t you dressed?” I ask as I peak through the spaces in my fingers to see if he’s decent enough yet.

“Chill out! I’m not you know. Plus that day we properly met, and argued, I was only wearing my boxers,” Khunnie answers, sounding quite confused. I guess I must have over-reacted slightly. But we’re friends and friends don’t see each other in their underwear. Eugh, its horrible even thinking about it.

“Do you mind getting Wooyoung or my dad? It hurts too much to get dressed by myself,” he asks timidly. I keep my eyes covered and walk out of the room causing myself to bump into different items of furniture.

“Are you ready yet?” I ask as I wait for him to finish doing his hair. How does one man take that long to do his hair? Even I don’t take that long and I’m a girl.

“One second,” he answers just as I realise that I have to use the bathroom.

I run in, and hold my head over the toilet so that I can get all of the vomit out of me. I feel one of Khunnie’s hands patting my back while the other holds the hair out of my face.

“Thank you,” I say thankfully to him as I wipe my mouth.

“No problem,” he replies, fixing my bangs for me. I’m glad I have him here for me. Not in the bathroom but you know, just in general. I need a real man in my life, emphasising real since Heechul isn’t very manly and is just as scared as me and the girls whenever we think there is a burglar.

 

We quickly exit the hotel and drive in a mad rush to get to the wedding on time. I could have forgotten my vitamins if Khunnie didn’t remind me just as we left the hotel room.

“Remember, you are my girlfriend,” he reminds me. It’s not like I would forget. I kind of liked the title of Nichkhun Horvejkul’s ‘girlfriend’. I can get used to that. Not like I would need to use it when we go back to Seoul.

“Of course, I wouldn’t dare forget,” I joke.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

She looks really pretty tonight. Her lond dark brown hair looks very soft, her skin is glowing and the dress show off her nice legs. Not that I look down there but yeah she looks gorgeous. I should just stop thinking about her.

“Wow, this place is so beautiful,” Victoria gasps as she sees the Jaquemart-Andre Museum that Jonghyun and Jessica are getting married in. I must admit that I think it’s beautiful too. So grand! So spectacular! So Jonghyun! He always bragged that he would have the best, most grand wedding ever and this venue fits in with that.

10---c-c.recoura.jpg

 

 

I see my parents standing at the entrance, waiting for Victoria and I.

“Where have you been? You are late!” Dad exclaims as we walk over. I look at my watch. 6:12 PM. I was meant to be here 12 minutes ago. Oops.

I run inside, pushing past people through the hallways and into the wedding hall where the ceremony is going to be taking place. Jonghyun is giving me a deathly glare as I run down the aisle towards him.

“Where have you been? The ceremony will start any second. I needed you here to reassure me that I’m doing the right thing,” Jonghyun says angrily as he wraps his hands on my neck, about to strangle me. Someone needs to cam down instantly or things will get out of hand.

“Calm down! I’m here now. Everything will be fine. Just breathe,” I reassure him calmly as I squeeze his shoulders while he breathes in and out.

“I’m not giving birth, I’m getting married. You are giving the wrong speech,” Jonghyun complains. Oops, better save that speech for Vic. How am I meant to know what the best man needs to say before the ceremony? I have never been a best-man in my life. Even Woooung didn’t pick me for this job.

“Get out of the way! Jessica is coming,” Jonghyun says as he pushsd me aside just as the first bridesmaid walks towards us. She is followed by another bridesmaid and then finally came Jessica and her dad.

Jonghyun’s face goes redder by the second and stays as red as a tomato through the whole ceremony. I’m not even paying attention and I have no idea what is going on.

For some reason, I’m imagining myself in Jonghyun’s position. I wonder what it would feel like. Would I have butterflies in my stomach? Or would I be calm? I guess I will never know until my wedding day.

My eyes scan the room to find Victoria. My eyes hit her just as a tear runs down her face. She looks beautiful even when she cries. Are wedding ceremonies meant to be sad? Why would she be crying if it was meant to be a happy occasion?

“I may now pronounce you as man and wife. You may kiss the bride,” the registrar says, allowing Jonghyun to place his lips on Jessica’s. I choose to tune in at the wrong time. Everyone starts to clap so I do it aswell.

 

Victoria’s POV

The ceremony was so beautiful. They look so cute together and it is obvious they love each other very much. I wish my wedding was like that.

“Here,” someone says, holding out a tissue. I take it from their hand and wipe my tears. It’s so obvious that it was Khunnie.

Everyone is led to the beautiful mueuem garden where drinks are served before we can go to the reception which is decorated just as beautifully as the ceremony room. The room is covered in pink, pink and more pink. Orchids sit in the pink vases on the tables, surrounded with pink and white heart-shaped candles. This is so pretty! Iys wished my wedding would be like this – except there would be a little less pink. I’m so jealous right now since someone already has the same idea.

“Jessica, you look beautiful,” I say as I walk over to the bride as she sits down for dinner. She looks so stunning in her sleek, lace designed dress. Not everyone can pull that off.

“Thank you so much. Your dress looks so pretty on you. I’m glad you bought it,” she smiles.

We end up sitting together since Nichkhun has to sit at their table anyway since he was best-man. I continually feel him staring at me and he was very strict about what I could eat and what I can’t since ‘he looked it up on the internet’. At least dessert wasn’t on the ‘What pregnant women shouldn’t eat list?’ and I had plenty of that.

“One, two, three, CONGRATULATIONS!” we shout as they cut the cake and fed each other some. I was really only there for the cake.

The one downside of this wedding has to be the fact that Nichkhun’s relatives hardly talk to me. I have no idea why but I think it’s because I’m his ‘girlfriend’.

As the sky outside grows darker, everyone goes out to dance whereas I sit at the table watching them all with Sooyoung and Yuri.

“I still miss my Kyuhyun oppa. No one here comes close to him at all,” Sooyoung complains just as Jonghyun’s really tall friend- and groomsman- Minho came over.

“Erm, I was wondering if you would like to dance,” he asks Yuri, holding his hand out towards her. She takes up his offer and follows him to the dance floor.

“I’m sorry unnie. I’m going to have to leave you two,” she says as she follows them up and starts to dance away. Oh great, now I’m alone. I really hate this!

 “You seem lonely. Come and dance with me,” Nichkhun says as he stands in front of me. Where did he come from? He looks drunk.

“No, I don’t w-“I try to say just as he drags me out of my chair and over to the dance-floor. His hands wrap themselves around my waist and he pull me closer to him just as a slow song begins to play.

I try to follow what he’s doing since I can’t dance and it looks like he can. It does seem like he drank a little too much champagne though.

“Vic, you look so pretty. I like you a lot,” he says. What the hell is he talking about? What is he saying?

Just before I can reply, his lips set down onto mine. I’m shocked by his sudden movements but I don’t want to let go. His lips are so soft and gentle against mine. I want to kiss him forever.

He lets go eventually but doesn’t say anything for the rest of the evening, even when we are back in the hotel. He merely got to the hotel room, removed his shoes and fell onto the bed.


 

 

Hi everyone. You guys convinced me to update earlier so I did. I do have three other fanfics but I did this one first since you all convinced me through your comments. If you want me to update early, comment more and I will lol.

Oooh Khuntoria kissed! But was it meant to happen or was it not? Find out soon.

I started a new fanfic Number 5 which is inspired by the movie/book I am Number 4. I haven't wrote any chapter but I will soon.

Thanks for reading and subscribing. I found out today that I have the 8th or 9th Most Subscribed Khuntoria fanfic, eek. Thanks you guys. You don't know how much it means to me.

Thanks you all so much, please leave a comment,

love from coolgirlaamy