Plotting

His Story, Her Story... Their Story

Nichkhun’s POV

“What are you doing with my stuff?” Victoria asks as she walks out. I ignore her and fling the rest of it out. She grabs them out from my hand.

“Can’t you tell I’m trying to get rid of you,” I answer sternly as I look her in the eye.

“But we have to live together or your parents will force us to get married,” she replies as she gathers her stuff from around the room. She has got a point.

“Maybe there is some way to get around it. We both hate each other. There is no point in us trying to raise a child over hate,” I say as I take some clothes from the closet. It is true. If we raise a baby, it will end up just the way that I am – full of hate and misery.

“Like what?” she asks, looking interested. Is she that eager to get out of this? Hurtful.

“We could get you to move out of Korea. Oh, or an abortion,” I suggest. Moving her out of Korea would be hard. I like the second one better.

“No way I am moving out of Korea. And I can’t have an abortion. I would be killing the baby if I did. Any other ideas, genius?” Victoria replies as she paces around the room nervously.

“One of us could push the other one of the balcony and my parents will realise that it would be bad for us to live together so we won’t have to do it anymore,” I reply, making another suggestion. Victoria lifts a pillow and threw it at me, hitting me in the face. I guess that’s a no. Does she want to get out of this or not?

“Pabo,” she mutters under her breath. I am not a pabo, she is.

 

Victoria’s POV                                                                                                                

He is such an idiot. I can’t wait to get out of this. We are going to need to figure out some way to get us apart. But what? All of his ideas are stupid.

I can’t move out of Korea. My friends, my sister and my job are all here so there is no chance that I could leave. And an abortion is just a no.

“If you’re so smart, what’s your idea?” Nichkhun asks. Think Victoria, think. There must be some way which is not violent or will hurt anyone else.

“I’ve got nothing,” I answer. He groan as he walks away from me. I don’t think there is ever any chance of us getting along.

I get dressed and go out to meet Heechul who I guess is in the cafe. I have had too much of Nichkhun already.

“Vic, you’re alive!” Heechul shrieks as I walk in. He receives a few glares from some of the customers. Hehe he hasn’t changed at all since I left. Wait, I only left yesterday.

“He’s driving me mad. He wouldn’t let me in the bathroom this morning so I was sick in his hat. Then he threw my stuff out of the closet and said he didn’t want me to live with him anymore,” I reply as I come closer to him. He bursts out laughing when I mention the hat thing.

“That’s funny. Now I need to tell you something. Some guy brought Yoona back from Nichkhun’s place yesterday and he asked her out on a date. Yoona said yes so they are going out tonight,” Heechul says. Yoona’s going out with Taecyeon? I can tell that he really likes her – but then again he is Nichkhun’s friend. He’s probably not as bad as Nichkhun.

“I’m happy for her. He’s a nice guy so I’m not worried. I think it’s good for her to date. It will keep her from making the same mistakes as I did,” I answer regretfully.

“Oh good! Yoona was worried that you would be quite mad. She asked me to tell you whenever we see each other so that she didn’t have to. You’re a good sister,” Heechul replies. I would do anything I had to to make Yoona happy. She’s the only family that I have even though I also have my friends.

I walk out of the café and head back to Nichkhun’s apartment. He is sitting with his laptop while enjoying some movie on the TV.

“I’ll do it,” I say clearly. He looks up at me questionably.

“Do what?” Nichkhun asks as he looks away from the TV and laptop.

“I’ll have an abortion,” I add. Nichkhun stares at me, surprised by what I just said.

“What made you change your mind?” he asks curiously as I sit down in a chair.

“I want to live my life normally. The way it was before I met you,” I answer. No Vic don’t have an abortion. This baby could change your life, my heart was telling me. Yes Vic, have an abortion. Live your life. Do things that you couldn’t do before, my head told me.

 

Taecyeon’s POV

I can’t believe Yoona said she would go to dinner with me tonight.

 

Flashback

“I’m really sorry about what happened. I shouldn’t have done what Nichkhun said,” I apologised as I dropped Yoona off by her apartment.

“I know. You’ve told me that a million times. I forgive you,” she answered as she got out from the car and walked away. Hurry up and ask her already. Or you never will.

“Yoona, wait!” I shouted as she was about to walk through the door. She turned and looked at me. Oh no I just forgot what to say.

“I uh erm eh,” was all that I could manage to say.

“Are you okay Taecyeon?” Yoona asked curiously. “Look I’ve got to go.”

“Yoona, will you go out with me?” I blurted out quickly. I would be surprised if she understood me.

“Okay,” she replied happily. Wow, she did understand me. And she said she would! Yes!

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 6:30,” I smiled. She waved goodbye as she walked in.

End Flashback

What should I wear? Where should we go? I can’t even think clearly anymore.

A few hours later, I still couldn’t decide on anything. I don’t even know what time it is. 5:54 pm. Oh no I was supposed to pick Yoona up at 6:30.

“Should I wear the white shirt with the black tie? Or the black shirt with the white tie?” I ask my dog Coco as it sat on my bed. He lays his head down on a pillow and ignores me.

“Come on. I need your help. It’s for a date,” I plead. Coco looks up at me strangely. I hardly ever go on dates anymore so it was strange for me to say that.

Coco moves his head to the right. The black shirt and white tie? I lift it up and Coco nods his head. I guess I’m wearing that then.

“Who’s a good doggy? Coco is. Yes Coco is a good doggy,” I say cutely as I rub his tummy.

“Okay that’s enough. I’ve got to get ready,” I say as I walk into the bathroom. I came out twenty minutes later in my smart shirt and tie and my hair perfectly styled. There is no way Yoona could resist me tonight.

 

Yoona’s POV

“So she said it was okay for me to go out with Taecyeon?” I ask Heechul who had came into my room to tell me that he saw Victoria earlier on. I’m relieved that he would be the one to tell her. I didn’t want to tell my sister that the ’s friend asked me out. At least he is nicer than the anyway.

“Yes she did. Now don’t worry. I think you should wear the black dress,” Heechul answer as I look at myself in the mirror to try and choose a dress. I pick up the back dress again and held it against my body. It does look nice.

“Thanks Heechul,” I say as he walks out of my room. By the time I’m ready it’s about 6:45. Oh no I’m late. But Taecyeon isn’t even here yet.

I look out of my window and see a white Range Rover coming up in front of the apartment building. It must be him.

“You look great!” Yuri shrieks as I run out of the door and go downstairs. It’s been years since I have had a date. I am nervous and excited at the same time.

“Hi Yoona. Wow!” Taecyeon shrieks in a shocked voice as he gets out and opens the car door for me just as I get outside. I love gentlemen types.

“Hi Taecyeon. You look really nice,” I reply as I step into the car. I feel my hands get sweaty and I’m losing my ability to talk.

“You look like you have used a stylist or something,” I say to Taecyeon as we sit down for dinner. We are in a high class restaurant in a part of Seoul I have never seen before.

He looks a lot different from the way I had seen him look before. It was smart but stylish at the same time. Taecyeon just laughs at me.

“If you can call a dog who nods when I hold up a nice outfit a stylist then yes I do have a stylist,” he answers. Aww that’s so adorable.

“I’ve always wanted a dog,” I say.

“You’ve never had one?” Taecyeon asks. Huh, I wish.

“Victoria unnie never let me. I got bit by one when I was smaller so she was scared it would happen again,” I answer sadly. It’s true. I was about 3 when it happened and we still had our mom and dad. That never stopped me from playing with them in the park.

“So what about your parents. Where are they?” Taecyeon asks curiously. I feel tears b up in my eyes, blurring my vision. Taecyeon must have realised where my parents are since he puts his arm around my shoulder.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked. You probably don’t want to talk about it,” Taecyeon apologises. It actually would be good for me to talk about it though. I don’t talk about my parents with anyone. Not even Victoria unnie.

“It’s okay. They died when I was about 13 and ever since Vic has been raising me,” I reply. We ate the rest of the dinner talking about his family. I actually had a really good time with him tonight. He makes me feel quite comfortable and happy.

“I guess this is it. I’ll see you soon,” Taecyeon said as I got out from his car in front of the apartment.

“I had a really nice time. Why don’t we do something like this again? Well I’ve got to go. Bye,” I answer and lean over to kiss his cheek. They went red making him look even more adorable.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

“I managed to get an appointment with the doctor on Monday which means that we still have a few days together,” I say to Victoria as she sits on the sofa nervously. What’s up with her? I thought she wanted to do this.

“Okay. I should start packing my stuff,” she answers as she goes up to the bedroom.

Something in my head was telling me that we should stay together. That we should keep the baby. But why should we? We hate each other. Raising a baby together would be awful. Or would it?