From Bad to Worse

His Story, Her Story... Their Story

 

Chapter 6

 

“Fine, we will live together,” we answer. I never thought I would hear Victoria say that in a lifetime. She will be living with me? Eugh, I would rather die than live with that freak.

She looks at me like she is thinking the same. But I am sure she would love to live with me. I am extremely good looking and y. Any girl would be lucky to have me.

Mom brings out some dessert just as Chansung comes back.

“Oooh chocolate cake, my favourite. Do you like chocolate cake Victoria?” Chansung asks as he gazes at Victoria. He would normally ask me that. I can’t believe he is even replacing me with her.

The clock hits 9 and I grab my car keys. After all this drama I need to relax at home. It feels like I have been here for years instead of hours the way it has dragged on.

“Nichkhun, honey. Wait!” Mom shouts as I open the door, about to step out. What does she want now? I want to go HOME. I turn and looked at her annoyed.

“Would you mind taking Victoria home? You both live in the city so you would probably live near each other,” Mom asks. I am not taking her home. Why should I? This is all her fault in the first place. She starts smiling at me, making me feel guilty. She always does this.

“Fine,” I answer and grab Victoria by the wrist to drag her out. She’s actually much lighter than I thought. Victoria says her goodbyes to my family as I take her out to my car.

“Well, are you getting in or not?” I ask as I slide into the driver’s seat. She just stood outside. Her hand reaches towards the door before pulling it away quickly. What’s up with her? If she doesn’t get in, in the next minute I swear I will drive off without her.

“I don’t know if I should. What if you take me back to your apartment and sleep with me again?” she says jokingly before coming in and sitting next to me. Aw, she wishes that she can sleep with me again. But it is not happening any time soon. She probably did think that I was good in bed.

 

Victoria’s POV

Oh no! It’s almost 10. My friends are probably worried sick and then they won’t let me leave the apartment anymore. Actually that wouldn’t be so bad since I wouldn’t have to move in with Nichkhun if that happened.

“Will you slow down a little?” I ask as he drives over 80 mph. If he continues driving like this I am going to be sick.

“No, now stop whining,” he answers, looking at himself in the car mirror, driving even faster. That is so rude. This is why I hate guys with sports cars. They drive way to fast and are likely to get into car accidents.

“Where do you even live?” he ask curiously as he continued to drive. I tell him my address so that I can get home as soon as I can.

Eventually he stops the car. I jump out of it as fast as I can and run in.

“You are running like I’m some sort of serial killer or something.” He says as he caught up with me. Why is he following me? I’d prefer it if he just left.

“Why are you here?” I ask as he walks behind me, up the stairs.

“My mom wanted me to make sure you get up okay so that someone would make sure you were okay if you fainted or had another panic attack. It’s not like I want to. My mom would kill me if you didn’t get home okay and I want to live. Why are there so many stairs?” he pants as we reached my apartment. I guess he’s not as strong as he looks.

I open the door to find all 5 roommates looking relieved.

“Victoria unnie, thank god you are okay,” they say as they come up to hug me. It’s nice to know that I am loved.

The girls go straight to bed. They were all tired waiting for me.

“I got so worried when you didn’t come to the café at lunch. I thought you had been killed,” Heechul says as he hugs me tightly, “Who are you?” he asks Nichkhun, who is still standing at the door and walks over to him suspiciously.

“Just this random guy I know,” I lie. I don’t want them to worry too much about me having to live with Nichkhun and raise a baby with him. It’s better if I cover up the truth until I can find some way to explain it.

Heechul ignores me completely and look Nichkhun up and down. Nichkhun stays silent to avoid more questions, slowly inching out the door. He is probably just intimidated by Heechul. Heechul is a very peculiar/ interesting person.

“Who are you and what were you doing with Vic?” Heechul asks again. I look at Nichkhun to try and get him to just lie but he is looking in Heechul’s direction. This is one of the times that I wish I have psychic powers.

“I’m Nichkhun. I was just dropping her home, don’t worry nothing bad happened,” Nichkhun answers. That was the worst possible answer he could ever give.

“The Nichkhun who hurt my Victoria and made her pregnant?” Heechul asks as he moves closer to Nichkhun. Oh no, things are about to get ugly.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

This guy thinks he can intimidate me but it is so obvious that he can’t. He does have this weird look in his eye. I have to get out of here and quick.

“Is it 10:30 already? I better get going,” I say as I walk out of the door. Victoria’s friend turned to her.

“Is that him? The guy who hurt you,” He asks. Don’t answer Victoria. If you do I might get my kicked by him. I turn and look at her but she doesn’t answer.

“It is. I can tell. HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY VICTORIA!” he shouts as he punches me in the face. I stagger backwards, about to fall due to the impact of the punch. The bastard. How dare he punch me?

He comes closer to hurt me some more when Victoria holds his arm.

“Don’t do it oppa. There is no point in wasting your time over him,” she says. I get up and ran out of there as quick as I could and down to my car. This is why I shouldn’t have dropped her off.

I stare into my mirror. Oh my god! He gave me a black eye. No make up will cover that up.

 

Victoria’s POV

“Oh great, now he’s gone. I don’t understand why you didn’t want me to hurt him,” Heechul says as I walk down to my room.

“He’s not nice and kind but his family is. I don’t want his family to hate me if I had something to do with getting him hurt. I am really tired so I’m going to bed. Goodnight oppa,” I answer as I sit down on my bed. I am so exhausted. This has been one eventful day.

 I can hear Yoona’s phone beeping as I try to change. What is she doing? Is she texting a boy? I need to make sure that doesn’t happen.

“Unnie, what was that for?” she asks as I pull her bed sheet off of her. She has her phone out and is typing something. Hm, interesting.

“Who is Taecyeon?” I ask as I read his name off of the screen. Is this the guy she said had been ignoring her? I look back down at the text.

Yoona, will you please text me back? I’m sorry I haven’t answered any of your calls, I really am. I know you probably hate me by now but pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssee.

Taecyeon x

“It’s no one. You are probably tired so go to bed,” she says as she drags me over to my bed and tucks me in. The younger sister is now taking care of her elder sister. I don’t know how I can break the news that we can’t live together anymore. I hate Nichkhun. If this never happened, I would be able to happily stay with my sister and my friends.

I tried to relax and go to sleep. I have to go to work, start packing and take care of myself and a baby. How fun.

 


Hi everyone. I wanted to do another update since I got a lot of comments last time which made me quite happy. I also felt quite sad earlier on since I deleted one of my stories which I shouldn't have deleted and I should have just carried it on. But this story is much better so that's okay. This is quite a boring update though.

I can't believe I have 61 subscribers. Thank you so much. I should thank you all individually but I am lazy so that wouldn't really work very well. 

Anyways thanks for reading and see you soon,

love from coolgirlaamy

 

Just edited this chapter. If you see any mistakes don't be hesitant to let me know.