Travelling is Fun

His Story, Her Story... Their Story

 

Victoria’s POV

“What was that for?” I ask Nichkhun angrily as I catch up with him. I haven’t seen my friends for ages and I really wanted to talk to them. Why did he want me to go away?

“The boarding on the plane started,” is all that he answers.

 I think he might be jealous of my other friends. Think about it. I have been his friend for almost 2 months and I haven’t talk to my other friends but when I finally see them again he gets jealous since I have only been spending time with him. Confusing? Yes, but I could be right.

We make it on time to catch up with the rest of his family. There is still half an hour until the planes departure. It seems like plenty of time. Now I really think that he took me away from my friends since he is jealous.

“I want to sit next to Victoria!” Chansung shouts as we step onto the plane. He grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him. I turn to Nichkhun whose ears have gone bright red.

“Honey, you are meant to be sitting next to me and daddy,” Taeyeon replies to which Chansung makes a sad face.

“NO!” he shrieks, causing the rest of the passengers on the plane to turn their heads. I cover my ears. I never thought someone that small could be so loud.

“Okay. Why don’t you, Victoria and Uncle Khun sit in our seats and we’ll sit in theirs,” Wooyoung suggests as he moves over to the seats that me and Nichkhun were going to sit in.

I sit down in the middle between Nichkhun and Chansung. I pull out a magazine and flick through it just as Chansung explains some things to me about some new toys he received. I glance over at Nichkhun who is completely quiet.

“Granny showed me how to make pancakes so I got to make one and when I flipped it up it got stuck to the ceiling,” Chansung laughs hysterically just as I am nudged in the ribs by the person on my left.

“Mind switching seats with me? I hate sitting on the sides,” Nichkhun asks as Chansung continues to laugh. What’s wrong with sitting on the sides? I think someone is jealous again.

I get up and move over to his seat as he sits down in mine. We still have 10 more hours of flying so I decide to get some sleep.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

I don’t know why but every time I see Victoria talking or laughing with someone else, I feel my face starting to burn up and I become really angry. I’m not being jealous, am I? I have never been jealous in my life except from the time Wooyoung got that toy car I had always wanted on his birthday when I was 5.

I decide to stop myself from becoming angrier by asking her to switch seats with me that way Chansung can stop talking to her.

Surprisingly though, I don’t hear a word coming from him. Normally he will start talking about the stupidest things ever. I turn my head to see Chansung asleep. Thank god! Some peace and quiet.

I take out my Ipod and start playing some music since there is nothing better to do. Suddenly, I feel something on my shoulder and lap. I look down to see Chansung’s head on my lap. Aw, he looks so cute! Khun, what are you thinking? Guys don’t think those sorts of things. I glance at my shoulder and see Victoria asleep, using it as some sort of pillow. I leave them both as they are and turn back to my ipod. Another 9 hours to go. Uhhhh, why can’t this end?

Unknwoingly, I slowly drift off to sleep aswell.

 I dream myself in some kind of magical kingdom in search of my princess who has been taken away by the evil sorcerer (Wooyoung). I go through many battles to find her – slaying a dragon, killing the sorcerer, all that kind of fairytale crap until I reach the tower the princess was hidden in. I creep up the stairs to reach the room at the top. There lay the princess, her eyes closed, wearing a pink silk gown. I move closer and closer, carefully trying not to disturb her. I lift the veil slowly from her face to see who my princess is. Nice full lips, beautiful face, big bunny eyes. Aahhhhh! Victoria?!

“What is happening to me?” I shout as I jolt up from my sleep to see many sets of eyes on me. Oops, did I say that out loud? My bad! I apologise to everyone before plugging my earphones in and watching a movie.

“Attention all passengers. We will be landing shortly. Please fasten your seatbelts,” the air hostess says.

“Mmmmm,” I hear Chansung and Victoria mumble as they wake up. I’m surprised they got as much sleep as they did. They didn’t even flinch when I shouted. They must be heavy sleepers.

“Oh, Nichkhun, sorry. I didn’t realise I used your shoulder as a pillow. Sorry but I drooled a little too,” Victoria apologises as she brushes my shoulder with her hand to get any dust off.

I don’t know how to reply to her. First I think I’m becoming jealous whenever she is with someone else, then I let her sleep on my shoulder and I dream about her. Something must seriously be wrong with me.

I slap myself to try and get these thoughts out of my head. I receive a few weird looks from other passengers. God, people are so nosy nowadays.

“We have now landed in Charles de Gaulle airport, Paris. The time now is 13:10. Thank you for flying with us,” the pilot says as we get out from our seats and head off of the plane. Ah, I’ve got a cramp from sitting in that seat for 11 hours. And I’m hungry.

 

Victoria’s POV

“Are you okay Victoria? I know flying while you’re pregnant can be quite tough sometimes,” Taeyeon asks as we walk into the airport to get our luggage. I actually feel completely fine. It must be because of how much sleep I got.

“I’m fine, thanks,” I reply just as Nichkhun walked past carrying a tired Chansung. I was pretty sure that Chansung had fallen asleep too, maybe not as much as me. Nichkhun looks pretty drowsy too.

“I don’t see how Chansung could be tired. Those three looked pretty comfortable in their seats since they all fell asleep,” Wooyoung says, referring to Chansung, Nichkhun and I. We did? Huh, I never knew. Well duh, of course you never knew, you were asleep. Victoria! Stop arguing with yourself!

“He’ll be fine as soon as we get to the hotel. Let’s just get our luggage, go to the hotel and get some rest,” Tiffany replies. I smile at the thought of getting more sleep, hehe.

We walk over to the baggage collection. I notice Yuri and Sooyoung lifting their suitcases. I wave to them before returning to the Horvejkul’s who all seem a little dead because of their lack of energy.  I grab my suitcase as I see it only for it to be taken out of my hands by someone else.

“Here let me take that otherwise my mom will start at me for not carrying it for you in the first place,” Nichkhun says. I can’t really object to that since he has a firm grip on it so I’ll let him be a gentleman for once.

We walk out of the airport. My mouth drops at the sight of the beautiful Parisian landscape. I have always dreamed about going to see the Eiffel tower and drinking tea in a European café. My excitement levels are very high right now.

“Aunt Tiffany, Uncle Junsu, great to see you guys,” I hear a voice say just as we step out. I look around to see a Korean man and girl walking towards us. Must be some of their relatives. They look like a couple. I really don’t fit in right now.

“Jonghyun, I feel like I haven’t seen you in years,” they reply as they hug him. Oh so this must be the infamous Jonghyun who Nichkhun told me about. Looks like a dinosaur if you ask me.

He has blonde/brown hair which is spiked up and is wearing quite a casual outfit consisting of jeans and a t-shirt whereas the girl had dark brown hair and is wearing a cute floral dress.

“Taeyeon, you look gorgeous. Chansung, you’ve grown. Wooyoung, eh, I have nothing. Nichkhun, my man, we have a lot of catching up to do,” Jonghyun says as he greets everyone. Haha, Wooyoung’s face is priceless after what Jonghyun said to him.

“We definitely need to catch up later. I really want to get some sleep first,” Nichkhun replies. Yes, I really don’t fit in right now. If this is awkward then the wedding will be torture.

“I haven’t met you before. Hi, I’m Jonghyun. Oh, I forgot to introduce my fiancée Jessica,” Jonghyun says as he comes over to me. What do I say? How should I introduce myself?

“This is my friend Victoria. Nice to meet you Jessica,” Nichkhun answers politely.

“Nice to meet you all, too. I have to go and meet some of my friends so I should be leaving,” Jessica says as she walks into the airport. I have a feeling that she, Yuri and Sooyoung are friends.

“She’ll be joining us for dinner tonight so you can meet properly then,” Jonghyun adds.

“Okay, let’s go to the hotel and get some rest shall we,” Junsu suggests.  

 


Hi everyone. I am so happy right now. I reached over a 100 subscribers, yayyy. 

That is the first time that has ever happened so I am happy lol.

Thanks for reading, please leave a comment,

love from coolgirlaamy xxx