Surprise News

His Story, Her Story... Their Story

 

Victoria’s POV

I walk out of the cemetery with a smile on my face, my hands interlocked with his. I know my parents will be in peace if they know how happy I am at this moment.

He confessed! He told me how he really felt. Now I know that I wasn’t stupid for thinking that he was jealous. The look in his warm eyes and the hesitation in his voice proved that it wasn’t a lie and he truly feels love for me.

After taking Yoona back to her apartment, we head to hospital for my appointment. I’m so excited! We’re finally going to see what this baby looks like. I wonder why it’s so big. They aren’t meant to be this big by now, are they? Huh, I’m really happy today – First Khunnie’s confession and now this.

“Aren’t you excited?” I ask as I notice the lack of excitement in Khunnie’s face. What’s with the dull, tired look?

“You’re the female so you’re meant to be more excited than me,” he answers in a bored tone as he stops the car in front of the hospital. Uh, that’s so typical. What happened to the cute/sweet side of him that I saw in the cemetery when he was comforting me?

Khunnie slowly gets out of the car and takes his time to follow me in. Is he dreading something? He can’t still hate kids, can he? I know they’re a handful but that’s just immature. He actually likes taking care of Chansung now, anyways so there shouldn’t be a problem.

I grow tired of waiting for him that I take hold of his hand and drag him with me through the hospital. We’re almost there until I suddenly halt.

“What are you doing? Our appointment is in 5 minutes,” he asks as I turn to my side.

There they were. All the new babies in their cute, snugly outfits, sleeping soundly in their cots. They’re so cute. And to think that our baby will be amongst them when he/she is born.

“Aren’t they just the cutest little babies you’ve ever seen?” I ask as I fawned over them. I even see a faint smile appear on his lips as the babies toss and turn in their sleep

End POV

 

After a few more minutes of wandering, they finally arrive at the doctor’s office, ten minutes late, only to find the doctor preoccupied with other work.

“Oh you’re here. I noticed you both looking at the newborns so I just decided to give you some time alone. Well come on in and take a seat,” the doctor says as she notices Nichkhun and Victoria standing by the door. They make their way in and take a seat in front of the doctor’s desk.

“Well you two look well. I’m hoping the baby is the same. Have you been taking the vitamins I prescribed?” she asks as they both sit in an awkward silence.

“Yes, I have,” Victoria answers timidly.

“That’s good. Why don’t we see what’s in that bump of yours, shall we? Just hop onto that hospital bed and we’ll take a look,” the doctor replies as she goes to take some equipment out. Victoria follows her instructions eagerly while Nichkhun remains silent.

“Don’t feel so horrified. It’s only a sonogram. Besides we’ll be able to see her/him for the first time,” Vic says as she slaps his arm. He rubs it soothingly before following her a few paces behind.

The doctor finally prepares everything and the sonogram appears on the screen beside Nichkhun. Victoria gasps in amazement by the whole experience. They are going to be first time parents after all. It’s their first time to try everything in the whole pregnancy experience.

“Something seems slightly odd,” the doctor mumbles not realising that she has been heard by both Nichkhun and Victoria.

“What’s odd? Is there something wrong with the baby? Is there no heartbeat? Am I not pregnant?” Victoria throws questions at her with no response. She silently worries that there is something that the doctor isn’t telling them.

“Oh that’s it. Congratulations to the both of you,” the doctor finally replies after leaving them in anticipation. They give her questioning looks, not understanding what the doctor is talking about.

“You’re having TWINS! Congratulations again,” she adds.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

My mouth opens wide in shock and I feel unable to manage my emotions. This can’t be happening. It was only meant to be one baby just one and now there’s going to be two. How could this even happen?

I turn to Victoria who is smiling happily as tears run down her face. I lean forward and wipe them from her eyes with a tissue. I forget the whole situation as I watch her being as happy as she is at that moment. It doesn’t matter if we have a million babies, her happiness is all that matters, and even if that is the cheesiest thing I have ever thought.

“Did you hear that? We’re going to have twins. That just brightened up my day even more,” she says, the smile barely disappearing and reappearing on her face again. I help her down from the hospital bed and sit by the doctor’s desk again.

“I want you to take care of yourself properly now since there is more than one baby inside of you. And you Nichkhun must make sure she is following all of my instructions,” the doctor says as she hands Vic a list.

“Here you are,” I say as I shake the figure lying underneath the covers while holding the mug carefully.

A head appears in sight; the hair dishevelled and bangs out of place though she still looks beautiful. She allowed her eyes to adjust to the bright light before glaring at me.

“Come on sleepy head. You have to go to work. And before you ask I am not calling Wooyoung to convince him to let you have the day off,” I add, trying to hand over the mug. I know Wooyoung is a horrible boss but she has to go to work. Oh my god, this stuff smells vile.

“Eww, I’m not drinking that. You know I don’t like herbal tea,” she replies, trying to avoid the mug I’m holding out. I knew she was going to say that. How could anyone really drink this stuff?

“Doctor’s orders,” I say, placing it in her hands and forcing her to take a sip just as the doorbell rings. I know it can’t be Grandma coming back late since I saw her wandering the hallway last night.

“You get it. I need to drink this stuff up for the twins,” Vic laugh as she holds her nose and gulps down the remains of the herbal tea.

I run down the stairs, almost tripping in the process and get to the door hoping that the person hasn’t left yet.

“Hello?” I ask as I open the door only to see someone I never thought I would see again in a million years.

“Hi Khun. Miss me?” Nana asks as she welcomes herself into the apartment with her arms wide open, ready to embrace me. I step back, trying to make as much of a distance as I can between us. Why is she here? Why has she come back? Doesn’t she know what I’ve been doing lately?

“Wow, look what you’ve done with the place. And to think that it was only a few years ago that we first moved in here together,” she says as she walks around.

“Khunnie, who is it?” Vic asks as she suddenly appears in the room followed by my grandma.

“I-I can explain,” I say as all their eyes fell on me. 

 


 

Hi everyone. Long time no see but I'm very busy at the moment with finals around the corner that I have no time to really waste. Actually I'm kind of lying since I have until the end of April until my exams but they are very important and studying comes first I'm afraid.

I really want to reply to comments but I have no time since my sister is forcing me to go to bed so she can get her beauty sleep lol. Thank you all so much for getting me up to 147 subscribers. I love you all.

Oh yes, something else I need to mention. I started a new story and I know what's uou're thinking. For god's sake another one. Why do you have to write more? Well I came up with some ideas which I have been working on for months so I had to start developing them and writing them down. You can see the link in my recent stories bit at the side of the page.

Well anyways, thanks for reading and please comment. 

Love from coolgirlaamy xxx

Oh and sorry that the chapter is quite short. I'll make it longer next time, I promise.