Shared Space Troubles

His Story, Her Story... Their Story

 

Chapter 7

 

Victoria’s POV

The next day, I try to act like my life is back to normal even though there is no way it can even be called normal anymore. I want to live my life the way I have always wanted to. I don’t want to have to move in with an and I’m not ready to have a baby.

I go to work like normal, acting like nothing had happened a few days ago - when Mr. Wooyoung found out that I was pregnant with his brother’s baby. I walk in, receiving some weird glances from other workers. Why are they staring at me? Is their something on my face? Or do they know my secret?

“Morning Victoria,” someone says from behind me. They are trying to get me to tell them aren’t they?

“What do you want? I’m not telling you anything,” I shout as I turn around and see Changmin and Kyuhyun. Oh it’s just them. I should try to stop overreacting about things. It’s not pretty at all.

“May I say, you look beautiful today. Are you ever going to go to dinner with me?” Changmin says as he leaned on my desk, winking at me as I sit down. Kyuhyun stands by and watches his façade. I heard from Sooyoung that they had a very nice dinner together and he asked her out again to go to the movies this Friday. Aww how sweet is that.

“Mr. Changmin, I suggest you come into my office right now and stop bothering my assistant. She is very busy right now,” Mr. Wooyoung says as he drags Changmin into his office with him. Thank god for that!

I try to get some work done but there is hardly anything for me to do. Aish, this is so boring. Maybe I can try to sleep. I rest my head on my desk and close my eyes. That is until I’m disturbed by someone.

“Victoria, can you come into my office right now?” they ask. I look up and see Mr. Wooyoung looking down at me. Oh no! I shouldn’t have done that. Now he might fire me. Not like he hasn’t already done that. Someone came and told me that when I fainted after I had a panic attack and went missing from work, Mr. Wooyoung shouted and said that he was firing me. At least he didn’t though.

“Yes sir,” I say politely. He sits down in his office chair and looks at me. I have never noticed it before but he does look a bit like Nichkhun. Pabo! He’s Nichkhun’s twin of course he would look a little like him.

“My mother was wondering when you would move in with Nichkhun. She thinks that the both of you are trying to get out of it or something. she wants you to be living in his apartment by the end of the week,” he answers. Is that it? I actually am trying to get out of this whole thing. But I have to do it so I won’t have to marry him.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

I sit in my car to drive Chansung over to Wooyoung’s office. Apparently, he wanted me to baby-sit him again.

 But this time he made even more trouble. He dropped two picture frames, hurt my face( since I still have a black eye from when I got punched. No makeup could cover it up) spilled coffee on my work and my suit and also ‘accidentally’ he hit a plant and it fell over leaving mud all over my nice clean floor.

And Taecyeon wouldn’t even help me out since my plan to win Yoona back didn’t work. He probably didn’t even follow it correctly.

“So, your new car is really nice,” he says, trying to start a conversation. I got a new car a few days ago. A newer model which was an exclusive that isn’t open to the public yet. At least my dad knew a guy who could get it for me in advance.

“I know so don’t do anything to ruin it, okay?” I reply sternly. Knowing this kid, anything can go wrong in a matter of seconds.

“What makes you think that? I have never ruined dad’s cars before. That makes me think that you don’t trust me,” Chansung replies. That’s because I don’t trust you. Is this kid not getting the message?

I stop the car and hand the keys to the Valet as I walk out. Chansung runs straight past me into the building and then to the elevator. I try to catch up with him but it was no use. I shouldn’t even try. Thankfully he stops so I can catch my breath.

“Dad, I’m here!” Chansung screeched as he got onto Wooyoung’s floor. I follow him over to Wooyoung’s office but it looks like he’s busy in some sort of meeting.

“Your dad is probably busy. We should just wait for now,” I say as I try to hold him back. He wriggles himself out of my grasp and runs in.

“Hi dad, hi Victoria. You look really pretty today,” Chansung says as he sits on Wooyoung’s desk. I forgot that Victoria works with Wooyoung. Like I’ve said before – the worst the in the world.

“Uncle Khun brought me over. I had fun in his office today,” Chansung adds as he points at me. Victoria and Wooyoung turn to the door where I’m still standing.

“Nichkhun! What happened to your face? Has someone overdone the makeup again?” Wooyoung laughs hysterically. That is so funny! I hardly wear any makeup. Only concealer to cover up my dark areas.

“Well since you are here, mom wanted to tell you and Victoria that you both have to move in together by the end of the week,” Wooyoung says. Thanks for reminding me that I have to move in with that thing. But I would rather move in with it than have to get married.

“Fine,” is all that I can answer. Well what was I supposed to say : Oh I can’t wait. I will love living Victoria. She is so beautiful and I can’t believe someone as pretty as her is going to have my baby. No, I will never say that in a million years nor will anyone.

“Great. I will tell mom that you will helping Victoria move in one Friday since it is a national holiday and you won’t have work,” Wooyoung answers. I only have two days until Friday. I better make the most of the time I have by myself. I got it. Throw yourself a surprise party to make you feel better.

 

Victoria’s POV

I sit everyone down in the living room so that I can tell them the horrible news of me living with Nichkhun. I have already had most of my stuff packed without them knowing what was going on. but I can’t keep lying to them. They are my friends. They deserve to know the truth.

“So I know that you are all probably thinking why I sat you all down here right now but I have important news,” I start before I am cut off by everyone talking.

“Unnie are you sick?” Sulli asks worriedly as she comes over and checks my temperature.

“Are you going to get rid of the baby? Don’t do that unnie. We will help you take care of it,” Sooyoung shouts out. What kind of questions are these? Will they just let me speak already.

“Guys stop bugging Vic and let her talk. We will never know until we are all quiet,” Heechul shouts. Everyone goes silent. Thankfully, it worked. Thank god for Heechul. I don’t know what I would do without him here.

“Thank you Heechul. The other day when I got home late, I had a panic attack and fainted so someone helped me and took me to their home and got me a doctor. Tiffany and Taeyeon( the people who helped me) asked me to stay for dinner and meet Tiffany’s sons,” I pause to take a deep breath, “I had the shock of my life during dinner because my boss Wooyoung and that Nichkhun who got me pregnant were her sons. We had a conversation during dinner and they all found out I was pregnant with Nichkhun’s baby …” I continue before I’m cut off again.

“I can’t believe this. What a coincidence!” Yuri and Yoona screech. Heechul stares at them so they will shut up.

“Nichkhun’s family said we would have to move in together by the end of this week so we can fall in love and get married,” I finish and receive more questions than I had think.

“I can’t believe this! You have to live with him. He could hurt you again,” Heechul shouts angrily. Everyone else felt the same. But what am I supposed to do. It was either that or marry him.

 

The next day, I take my boxes down to the front door and get ready to leave. I really have a lot of stuff. I buy my stuff a ot cheaper than others – I know a guy. Yoona offers to help me unpack my stuff when I get there. Nichkhun said he would be here at lunch but he is half an hour late.

Someone knocks on the door and I expect it to be him. Heechul pushed past Sulli and opens it, receiving a cowardly look from Nichkhun. That’s what you get for messing with Victoria Song.

“Erm we should get your stuff down to my car. I don’t have much time so we need to do it quickly,” he says as he walks over to me. My friends and I grab a box each and take it down the car sitting at front which we suspect is Nichkhun’s.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

I can’t believe I have to move in with her today. At least my party for myself made me feel better. I drank to my hearts desires without a care in the world.

I get to Victoria’s apartment, becoming surprised at the sight of so many boxes. How much stuff does this girl even have? Thank god I borrowed Taecyeon’s Range Rover to fit them all in.

“Aren’t you going to carry some boxes?” Victoria asks as she lifts some more from the pile. Is she kidding me? Nichkhun Horvejkul does not carry boxes.

“No,” I answer. She doesn’t bother asking me again so I sit down and watch them doing it.

Each time, Heechul comes back to get another one of Victoria’s boxes, he gives me a weird look which is probably trying to say: Don't mess with me punk. I swear if he punches me again I will call the police.

After all the boxes go, I walk down to my car so we can leave. I get to the door to walk out when I feel someone grab my arm. I turn and see Heechul staring at me. What does he want now?

“If you do or say anything bad to my Victoria, I swear your face won’t be so pretty anymore that you will need plastic surgery to fix it. Got it?” he says in a hushed voice so no one could hear. Is this some kind of threat? I nod anyway. I don’t want him to do anything unnecessary to me. I’m not saying I will be nice to Victoria though. Why would I do that?

“I’m going to miss you guys so much. I’ll see you soon okay,” Victoria says as she hugs each one of her friends. That much sweetness sickens me. I’m surprised I haven’t puked yet.

“We’ll miss you unnie,” they answer before making a final goodbye and going back to the apartment. A tear falls down Victoria’s cheek. Cry baby.

 

I drive as fast as I can back to my apartment so that I can give Taec his keys back and he will give me mine. I swear if he has done anything to my car I will strangle him to death. The ride is totally silent and neither Victoria or her sister says a word. That’s the way I like it.

“Okay, we’re here. Get out of my apartment and give me my keys,” I say as I call Taecyeon. Yoona and Victoria take the boxes out of the car and sit them down on the pavement next to it just as Taec runs down. He took his time. Is he trying to hide something?

“Here you go. Your car is safe and not damaged so no need for any killing,” He says as he hands my keys over. Oh my baby. Have you missed me? Wait why am I saying this to my keys. I should be saying it to the car. I’m about to walk to my apartment when I hear Taecyeon talk to Victoria and Yoona.

“You ladies shouldn’t be doing any heavy lifting. Especially in your case. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to my godchild,” he says to Victoria as he takes the box from her hand. It’s her stuff she should carry it herself. And since when is Taecyeon going to be my kids godfather. Eh, just let him think whatever he wants.

“Why are you taking so long?” I say annoyed since I want to go home now. I turn to them and count how many seconds of my life they are wasting right now.

“Yoona?!” Taecyeon shouts as he glances at Victoria’s sister, almost dropping both the boxes he is holding. Now I remember why I tried to get them apart.

“You two know each other?” Victoria asks in a surprised way. Haha she never knew that her sister likes my friend.

“You never answered my calls or my texts,” Taecyeon says as he ignores her and saunters over to Yoona.

“You never answered any of mine,” she replies angrily. Looks like someone is going to get into a fight.

“That’s because Nichkhun told me girls like that. He said girls find you mysterious if you don’t answer their calls,” he defend himself. Victoria bursts out laughing. Why did he have to bring me into this?

“And you listened to the that hurt my sister?” Yoona asks. Hey that wasn’t very nice. How am I an ? Victoria brought the hurt upon herself.

“Look Yoong. I’m sure he’s sorry. He probably didn’t mean to listen to the but he did it because he liked you so much,” Victoria says. Am I even here anymore?

We get all the boxes to my apartment and Taecyeon takes Yoona home. I’m stuck with Victoria now. Eugh! 

 

A/n : Now edited