Enemies to (almost) Friends

His Story, Her Story... Their Story

 

Chapter 11

 

One week later …

 

Victoria’s POV

It’s been a week since we started to try and become friends. But it isn’t as easy as you would think. Nichkhun is a very stubborn person after all. It was even a struggle to get him to help me unpack again.

Flashback

“Do you mind helping me out?” I asked Nichkhun as I unpacked my stuff. He looked up at me and then his eyes darted back to his laptop. What a great friend!

“I’m busy,” he answered as I continued to unpack without him. “Hey, what are you doing?” he asked angrily as I snatched his latop away from him. I placed it somewhere he wouldn’t find it.

“You’ll get it back once we have finished,” I replied. He groaned in anger as he got up and came over to me. I handed him one of the boxes only to receive an annoyed glare from him. He is seriously such a lazy friend.

“What is this? I have never seen so much girly crap in my life,” he said as he opened it and looked inside. He must be one of those really manly types who has never spent much time with a girl before. It’s only shoes. I guess I should expect that since he has never had a sister. But I have never had a brother even though I could call Heechul my brother. Actually I can’t. He’s more of an older sister than a brother.

“Stop complaining. Friends always help out other friends,” I said as he just stared at it. Honestly, he is not a good friend. I wonder how Taecyeon has put up with him for years.

“Taecyeon and I never help each other out,” Nichkhun replied as he took some stuff over to the closet. That explains so much.

End Flashback

 

I don’t even know where he is right now. I seriously think he has a secret room the way that he keeps disappearing all the time. Or he could be some kind of secret agent that has to go on missions. Or a superhero. Seriously Vic, stop watching all those weird movies. It’s got you thinking weird.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

Victoria is different from all the other girls I have ever known. She is quite strong for a girl – emotionally and physically. But still annoying. I don’t know why but I am getting the feeling that she actually wants to be my friend. Not like she really has a choice but to be my friend since she will be having my child.

“Do I look fat?” Victoria asks as she gets out of the bathroom the next morning. I really have no idea how to answer that question. Being a good friend, I should say no. But then again I should tell the truth.

“You’re too skinny to look fat,” I answer. Does that even make sense? Probably does.

“Is that meant to be a compliment? Or you making fun of me?” she says as she looks at me questionably.

“Whatever you want it to be,” I say as I go down to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. I yawn loudly since I couldn’t sleep last night. Victoria kept moving around too much that it was really uncomfortable.

“Aahh that is so much better,” I say happily to myself as I feel slightly more awake.

“Will you be able to take me to the doctor today?” Victoria asks as she comes down. What does she need to see the doctor for? She did that a few days ago. I am not wasting my time just to do that.

“No,” I answer clearly. She gives me an annoyed look. It’s not like I can do everything she wants.

“I need to get some vitamins. Last time we saw the doctor was so that I could get an abortion so I didn’t get any,” she replies as she makes herself some coffee. What the hell is she doing? Can’t she think right?

I get up and snatch the coffee she made away from her.

“What do you think you are doing? That’s mine,” she says in detest as she goes after me, trying to get it back.

“Don’t you know coffee is bad for pregnant women? It has too much caffeine in it which is bad for the baby,” I answer as I pour it down the sink. Victoria glares at me strangely.

“How did you know that?” she asks. Is it really unbelievable that I am being nice?

“My sister-in-law was pregnant while I still was still living in my parents house. I’ll get my mom or Taeyeon to take you to the doctor,” I answer. I do pick up on things that I see other people do.

 

Victoria’s POV

I don’t have to work today so I go out to meet Yoona and Sulli since I haven’t seen them in a while. Ever since Yoona got back I have been so busy and we haven’t had any personal time together. Now that I mention it, I haven’t spent time with sulli in ages either.

“Unnie. I am so glad to see you,” the girls shriek, running over to me. We agreed to meet in the park since I was in desperate some fresh air.

“I am glad to see you too. How have you been?” I say as I get up and hug them.

“You should know that I am quite mad at you. Taecyeon told me that you almost got an abortion. I can’t believe you would kill your own baby Vic,” Yoona says angrily as Sulli shakes her head. I expected them to act that way. When I think back I can’t believe I would do that either but Nichkhun really got on my nerves that I had to do something.

“Well I didn’t do it. Something changed my mind. So I heard you went out with Taecyeon,” I say as we sit down on a bench. Yoona blushes as I mention his name. Aww, my baby sister is in love.

“Yeah. He is really nice and makes me feel really comfortable. I had a great time with him. Why are you smiling at me like that?” Yoona replies.

“Because I’m so happy for you,” I answer as I hug her. Sulli laughs as she watches us. We spent another hour together before I had to go see the doctor with Taeyeon.

She’s never had a sister or any siblings. I actually feel quite sorry for her.

“So Ssul, how’s your love life?” I ask curiously as I face her. She blushes madly as I mention it. Omo, I can’t believe she’s in love too. Why is it everyone but me?

“She likes this guy who comes to the café. His name is…” Yoona blurts out as Sulli covers .

“His name is Taemin,” Sulli says. Oooh this Taemin sounds nice.

I spend a little more time with them before heading to the hospital with Taeyeon.

“Victoria. Nice to meet you again. Is this going to be a normal appointment or another trial abortion?” the doctor asks as we walk in. I thought she would say something like that. But I can’t blame her. I ran out of the room in a hospital gown while shouting crazily.

“Normal appointment,” I answer as I sit down. She checks me over before giving me some other appointments to see her.

“I suggest that you take the vitamins that I have listed here and you should also try some kind of exercising. It’s good for you health wise. You should try walking and yoga,” the doctor suggests once my appointment is over. Taeyeon and I walk out and go to pick up Chansung from school.

“Yoga? I should do Yoga?” I ask Taeyeon as she drives her car. I have never done Yoga in my life. But I should try it if it’s good for the baby.

“I know it sounds weird but it made me feel better when I was pregnant. Wooyoung did it with me to and it brought us closer since we got into quite a lot of fights when I was pregnant. You could make Nichkhun do it with you,” Taeyeon answers. Is she being serious? It would be nice to have someone else do Yoga with me even if it is Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

“Hey. I’m back,” Victoria says as she walks into the apartment. It’s actually nice to have her here. I need someone to talk to.

What the hell am I thinking? I’m perfectly fine by myself.

“Here,” she adds as she hands something to me. What is this? I open it cautiously, only to find some weird pink headband and a hoodie.

“What is this? Why is it pink?” I ask curiously as I hold them up. Victoria lets out a small giggle before answering.

“It’s from your mom. She wants you to do yoga with me since it is good for pregnant women. There is a class on tomorrow night,” Victoria answers before giggling again. There is no way she is being serious. Nichkhun Horvejkul doing yoga? Not in a million years.

“Okay. But why pink?” I ask since I’ve never worn pink before in my life. Is this some kind of joke? I am not going out in public wearing pink.

“Maybe your mom thinks that pink would be a good colour on you,” Victoria replies. This must be some kind of pay back for all the bad things I have done to my mom before.

“Come on. You look fine,” Victoria says as she drags me inside the gym. I can’t go in there. This is the gym that I work out in. If anyone recognizes me, I will never live it down.

“I look like a girl,” I complain as I look around.

“No you don’t. Now hurry up,” she replies as she continues to try and drag me.

 I suddenly spot a familiar face. What is Taecyeon doing here? And how come he never asked me to come with him? I pull my hood up to cover my face and follow Victoria in.

“Welcome class. I see we have two new members joining us,” the instructor says as we walk in. I can’t believe I am the only guy in here. It’s not that girly. I’ve heard that plenty of guys do yoga.

“Just set your stuff down, grab a mat and we can get started,” the instructor adds. There aren’t even proper walls in here. They are all made out of glass which means that anyone can see me.

“What are you doing? Its 7pm. you don’t need to put sunglasses on,” Victoria says as I take the sunglasses from my bag and put them on so no one can recognise me. I feel like such an idiot right now.

“Let’s start with the rabbit pose,” the instructor says as she leans forward and shows us. I am not doing that. I stay still as everyone else does it. Victoria looks over at me strangely.

“Aren’t you going to do it?” she asks.

“No,” is all that I can reply. She continues to look at me, this time with puppy dog eyes.

“As your friend I am asking you to do it,” Victoria says.

I eventually join in with the rest of the class and I have to admit that this is kind of fun. I feel so relaxed doing this.

We get into the last position and I can see through the glass wall. I see a few familiar faces looking through it at me and I can hear a familiar laugh. Taecyeon. I can’t believe he saw me.

“You guys did great today. See you next week,” the instructor says as she finishes the class. I walk out with my hood up and sunglasses on, followed by Victoria.

“Why are you bright red?” she asks as she walks next to me.

“Taecyeon saw me. This is the gym that I work out in,” I answer clearly. I am never doing this again. And I mean it.

“Hey Khun. You look really pretty today,” Taecyeon says as he walks over to us. I pull off the pink headband and hoodie. Remind me to burn this.

“Haha, you are so hilarious,” I reply in a sarcastic tone. I get into my car and drive back to the apartment. I lie down on the couch with some ice-cream to make me feel better.

“Thanks for coming with me today. You’re a good friend,” Victoria says happily as she goes up to the bedroom. I’m a good friend? No way. No one has ever told me that before.

                    


 

Hi guys! I have updated since all of you commentors are too persuasive. And I have writer's block when writing my other stories so I wanted to do this one. I can't believe I have 84 subscribers. Thanks so much. 

I got a new poster aswell from APink request shop and Supershinee !

I also decided to reply to all your comments for the last chapter.

I'm on my christmas break so I do have more time to update. Yayyyy.

Well anyways thanks for reading,love you all,

love from coolgirlaamy xxx