Hatred

His Story, Her Story... Their Story

 

Victoria’s POV      

Oh no. Now we’re alone together. I should have convinced Yoona to stay for a little longer. What am I supposed to do? Just sit here. I should probably start unpacking. But where do my things go?

I look around to try and ask Nichkhun but I can’t see him anywhere. Maybe he went out. Or he is hiding in some secret room that I haven’t seen yet.

 I am so bored and tired right now. I should just take a nap. I lie down on the couch but it is so uncomfortable and hard. What kind of person buys an uncomfortable couch? I’ll just give up that idea.

“Mom’s here. Nichkhun, open the door!” Nichkhun’s mom or should I call her Tiffany shouts through the door. At least I can have some company. I don’t hear him going to answer the door so I decide to just do it myself.

“Victoria hi, I knew you were moving in today but I didn’t expect you to be here so soon. How are you?” Tiffany asks as she walks in, carrying a few bags with her. At least someone is being nice today.

“I’m fine, thank you,” I smile as I follow her in. I never noticed but I have a lot of boxes lying around. I’m surprised she hasn’t said anything about it yet.

“I can see that Nichkhun has gone missing. NICHKHUN HORVEJKUL, GET YOURSELF DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!” She shouts angrily up the stairs. I hear a loud groan and footsteps stomping down the stairs. I think he is in a bad mood right now.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” He shouts as he comes in. Wow this family is really loud and they shout a lot too. I hope the baby doesn’t inherit any of that or I will have many problems.

“Aren’t you going to show Victoria to the bedroom? The poor dear looks extremely tired. And take all of her stuff with you,” Tiffany answers sternly. He rolls his eyes as he drags me out. I lift one of the boxes so I can make a start unpacking. Wow, this stuff is so heavy.

“Victoria, you shouldn’t be lifting anything in your condition. Nichkhun pick up the box,” she adds as she takes the box from my hand and puts it in Nichkhun’s along with another one.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

I’m trying to relax and go on my laptop until I hear my mom shouting at me. Why is she here? Doesn’t she know how to ring a doorbell?

I groan loudly in displeasure and stomp down the stairs only to be given orders and no How are you Khunnie? Are you feeling well? I brought you some cake.

Plus Victoria is completely fine. Why can’t she carry the boxes? It’s not like she’s dying or anything. Nichkhun Horvejkul has never carried a box and shall never carry a box again.

Mom leaves eventually so I am definitely alone with Victoria. I walk into my room only to see her lifting stuff out boxes and placing it in the wardrobe where my mom had cleared half of it to put Victoria’s stuff. It’s my wardrobe not hers. How am I going to fit in all my stuff now? That’s it, I’m going out. It’s the only way I will feel better.

I walk past Victoria and go in to the wardrobe to get some nicer clothes to wear. I have to look nice when I go out otherwise no girls will talk to me. Now where is my lucky shirt? I rummaged around the wardrobe and flung stuff onto my bed but I can’t find it anywhere. I have a feeling this is something to do with Victoria.

“Where’s my shirt? I know you’ve done something with it,” I spit angrily as I run over to her. She looks up at me confused. Oh don’t look at me like that. I know it was you.

“Well are you going to tell me or not?” I ask as I become more frustrated.

“Honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about,” she answers.

“My shirt. The one I was wearing when I met you. It was in the wardrobe. I know you must have something to do with this since it was there earlier,” I reply angrily as I storm over to the mirror to fix my hair which is slightly messy.

“It must be in the pile of clothes your mom took out from your wardrobe for charity. The bag is over there,” she points over at a large bag in the corner of my room. I pick it up and drop all of the stuff onto my bed. How could my mom do this to me? These are my most favourite clothes. Even though I don’t wear them very often, I still like having them. My life has become even more horrible since I met Victoria.

“I’m just going to come out and say that I hate you. You’ve ruined my life. I wish we’d never met and I wish that you weren’t here right now!” I shout. Victoria doesn’t look very upset. She continues to unpack like nothing had been said.

 

Victoria’s POV

“Aren’t you going to say anything?” he asks after he rambles on about how much he dislikes me. I really can’t care less. He’s the father to my baby, nothing else. Maybe if I ignore him, he will leave me alone and we can continue to live separate lives.

“I hate you more. You made me pregnant and now I need to carry a baby for nine months. Do you know how hard that is? To throw up everyday and feel sick all the time. You don’t. So if you don’t mind, I need to unpack,” I answer. He went off somewhere and I’m left alone in his huge apartment.

My stomach grumbles and I realise I’m starving. Is there anything to eat in this place? Oh yeah, Mrs Horvejkul brought some groceries. I look in the fridge to see tons of different foods. I decide to just make some noodles since I feel a slight crave for some.

At the point I am in now, I don’t think I want to have this baby. I don’t want a baby to suffer just because it’s parents won’t get along. It’s not fair at all.

“Dear baby, This is your mom Victoria. I want to apologise for all the hardships we have been though this last few weeks and for the hard times we will have in the future. I don’t really know what else to say,” I say to my stomach as I look down on it.

I decide to just finish unpacking so that I won’t have to do any tomorrow. After an endless struggle to get all of it away, I’m finally finished.

Is it really 10:00 pm? I should try to get some sleep. The bed is lumpy and hard and there is no chance that I can sleep on it. Nichkhun has really bad taste in furniture.

A few hours later, I’m still in discomfort. I hear a loud bang from the door and a drunk voice speaking. Nichkhun must be talking to himself. I look up and see a figure making his way towards the bed and then falling onto it with a thump.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

I decide a club is the best way to clear my troubles. Just me, my alcohol and some ladies. Why are there the same girls here all the time? I guess it will just be me and my alcohol tonight then.

After 8 glasses of Vodka, 2 glasses of champagne and 3 cocktails, I decide to head back to my apartment. I’m probably fine to drive- just not very quickly. I barge through the door, make my way up to my room and fell onto my bed. I definitely need a good nights sleep.

The next morning, I wake up and see Victoria curled into a ball with her knees tucked up to reach her face. I’m about to shout when I realised that we live together now. I get up and go to the bathroom since I had drunk way too much last night. Suddenly, someone bangs on the door. What does Victoria want now?

“Open the door, I’m going to be sick!” she shouts from the opposite side.

“Too bad. I’m doing my business in here,” I answer as I take a magazine from the pile I keep in here.

“Stop being so mean and LET ME IN!” She shouts angrily and continues to bang on the door.

“MAKE ME!” I shout back. Ha, what is she going to do now?

“If you don’t let me in I’ll … puke in your hat,” Victoria answers as she walks away from the door. She wouldn’t do that. Or would she? Nah, she’s too nice.

“Go ahead, I don’t care,” I reply as I go back to my magazine.

Victoria starts coughing and I think I can hear her being sick. Don’t worry, she probably hasn’t. I run out of the bathroom to see her wiping and then handing a hat to me as she walks into the bathroom. She puked in my hat! I can’t believe she did that. I should have just let her in.

“Hey that is my favourite hat. I got Tara’s Eunjung to sign it for me,” I complain as I throw it in the trash. I hear a laugh come from the bathroom.

I stomp back up angrily, go to the wardrobe and began throwing her things out. I don’t care what my parents say. She is not living with me anymore.

“What are you doing with my stuff?” Victoria asks as she walks out. I ignore her and fling the rest of it out. She grabs them out from my hand.

“Can’t you tell I’m trying to get rid of you,” I answer sternly.

 


Hi guys. I know what you are probably thinking. Boring Chapter right? But I couldn't think properly so my ideas .

Hope you like what I put together anyway. Love you

love from coolgirlaamy xxx