9

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk had to suppress a laugh when he saw you rubbed your forehead.

Just seconds ago when he told you who he was, you shocked him when you slammed your head right down on the table, causing a loud bang. Your drink saved by the reflexive Yongguk. The small café came to a short silence.

“Rose are you alright?” he asked worried, holding your arm from across the table, thinking if you might have fainted or something. But when he saw you shake your head and rubbing your forehead, simultaneously trying to cover your face, he couldn’t help but wanting to laugh. He removed his hand. He could practically tell what you were thinking.

Your face was hot. It was burning hot. You wanted to bury yourself in a hole. You felt your phone was vibrating in your bag. You knew it was Mina or Junu, or both, but right now, you could care less. Your thoughts were in a state of havoc. ”Oh my GOD! This was some kind of joke, right? This seriously can’t be happening, right? This is a fanfiction scenario! Did I fall asleep while waiting and dreamt this? But I already hit my head…”  You slowly sneaked a peek up him, and saw he was looking at you with an amused wide grin. You quickly hid your face again. “Oh my GOD!! This is REAL! OH MY GOD!!! REBEL’S MY BIAS! HE’S READ MY STORIES! HE KNOWS MY WEIRD BRAIN! HE KNOWS HE’S MY BIASSSS!!! OH SWEET OMMA! THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN FANFICTIONS!! THIS IS SO FANFIC WORTHY!”

“Hey, Rose,” you heard him whisper, it sounded like he was close to your ear. “You’re not going to write a story about this are you?” He sounded he was teasing, but he was worried she’d actually might. Luckily, he moved soon enough as you snapped back right up. Your face red, filled with concern. You shook your head and waved your hands in the air, vigorously denying.

Yongguk’s eyes widened at the sight. He didn’t expect you to deny it so strongly, and from the look of your face, he somehow knew you meant it.

You took your pen and quickly wrote down in the notebook.

I wouldn’t! Really!
I honestly did think this was fanfiction worthy, but it’s not fanfiction anymore if it’s real. And I respect your privacy!

Yongguk smiled, after reading. He looked at you, your face was determined. He smirked, “And you don’t write about your ultimate biases right?” he said, recalling one of you conversations.

You blushed a shade deeper.

 

~*~*~

Yongguk was really surprised he found out you couldn’t speak. But up ‘til now he could tell your personality might not be as different from the Rose he knew and for him to see you upfront, now he just had a visual element to your texts.

Your way of communication with him would require getting used to and a bit of patience since he had to wait for you to finish writing. He kind of didn’t mind, and he thought yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter