5

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, Jang Mi, Junu told me you're still texting that fanboy of yours," Mina asked, sipping on her milkshake.

You were at the food court at the shopping mall you worked at. Mina worked at the music shop on the 2nd floor. While Junu worked in a skateboard shop on the 1st. As for you, you work at the 1st floor at Mina's mom's bookstore. Why you're working at the same building? Being the close friends that you are, you just did.

You nodded, and popped a french fry in your mouth. You looked at her from across the table. Junu was to your left on one of the side of your square table.

"Are you sure he's not a creep?" Mina asked. "You met him from your writing site, right?"

'I've called him that before. But it's not like he knows me in real life,' you shrugged.

"But you like him, don't you?" Junu asked, smirking, making you blush.

"How can she like him when she haven't even met him yet?" Mina raised an eyebrow at him.

"They've been texting for more than a year haven't they?"

"Exactly! What's to like? It's strange they've kept it up this long," Mina argued. "She don't even know how he looks like."

"Wow, that's so shallow, Mina," Junu scolded, cocking his eyebrow at her.

Mina blushed. "No, that's not what I mean," she defended herself. "Look, JangMi," she turned to you stuffing your face with fries, "You can't possibly like him, right?"

You paused and thought for a moment. He is an interesting person, and he makes you laugh. Then, continued chewing as you signed, 'His mind and humor. I like that about him.'

Junu started laughing.

"Wait, so you DO like him?" Mina gaped. You nodded. "But you haven't even met him yet! --Ouch!"

Junu poked Mina's head. "Again, so shallow." He then turned to grin at you. "Why don't you try asking him to meet you?"

You choked a bit on your fries. you grabbed your drink to clear your throat. Meet him? Me?

Junu leaned over to rub your back. "You okay?"

You nodded.

"See, even she doesn't think it's not a good idea," Mina argued. "She almost died at the thought. --Urgh!"

Junu poked her forehead again.

You managed a chuckle. Mina can be so dramatic sometimes. 'I'm fine. I don't think that's a bad idea.'

"What?" Mina gaped again. "Are you serious?"

You nodded again. 'Besides, I have you both.' You winked.

Junu chuckled while Mina sighed, giving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter