24

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She quickly tied his unconscious attacker to her dining room chair with the duct tape he planned to use on her. He began to stir and she backed away from him. When he realised in what state he was in and saw her, instead of being pissed or scared, he was calm. He grinned at her.

“Oh, are we playing a game, Ami?” Seungri tilted his head, his voice sinisterly soft. “We should, Ami…Why don’t you hop on me, and we’ll play…”

Ami was scared and dumbstruck. Cold shivers went up and down her body. What happened to him? He had known this person for years, and though he was an for hurting her emotionally so much, he was never violent. Or down right psychotic. And here he was – psychotic.

He broke into her apartment and attacked her. Fortunately, she learned some self-defense that Zico insisted she learn, and she somehow knocked him out, for a short while at least.

“…we used to play a lot. Ahh..Don’t tell me you forgot? Come on, I’ll help you remember.” His smile changed to one that he meant to encourage her, but to her it looked wicked. He spread his legs wider, eyes never leaving hers. “I know you miss me, Ami. That’s why I came to surprise you.”

Instead of responding to him, Ami reached for her house phone to call for help, not removing her eyes of him.

“Who are you calling, Ami? DON’T YOU DARE CALL THAT GUY!” He yelled, but tried to calm down again. “Ahh… sorry, baby. oh sorry, you don’t like being called baby…Ami. You see Ami, I’m just so mad that he took you from me. Can’t you see that? Come here, Ami. Let’s play…I’ll help you. It’ll be fun. I’ll have you have your way with me. Or, if you want me to help you more, you could release me...Ah..I miss you…” He smiled innocently.

Ignoring him, she waited until the other end picked up. Why does it take so long?! She was anxious already. Should she just get out of the house instead? Just when she almost to do just that, the line picked up. “Hello? Yes. I have an intruder in my house. Please help. I tied him up-”

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL HIM!!!” He yelled again, spit flying out of his mouth as he stood up with the chair still strapped on to him. Before much thought, she grabbed the nearest thing to her, a wooden cutting board, and hit him on the head. As he fell back on the chair dazed, she kicked him right in the groin causing a roar of pain.

 

✉ between Rose Angel♡ & Rebel BYG♥

Well, that was intense.
Didn’t I told you I’d be a great help? *smirk emoji

Just so you know
I was almost thiissss close making it a Yongguk story out of it
You as the psycho ex
almost

Aww…Don’t be mad
I was only teasing, Angel
hehe ;p

Thank you though

Pleasure’s all mine ;)

…sigh -_-‘

Hehe :P

 

“Jangmi, my sweet Jangmi…” he whispered hotly in your ear.

Your heartbeat was beating in your ears. You could feel his heat radiating through your clothes.

You felt feverish.

Yongguk tenderly caressed your waist and thighs. Your skin was scorching from the trail he left behind.

He pulled himself closer to you by the hips, “wrap your arms around my neck,” he whispered softly and as you shyly did as your told, only to yelp when strong hands hauled you up by the , instinctively making you wrap your legs around his waist.

You gasped when he pressed himself onto you, pinning you up against the wall..

You whimpered when he started to kiss and nibble your neck, and you involuntarily twitched giving pressure to his lower half.

He in a breath, “Ahh Jangmi...”

 

“…naa…? Nunna??”

Blinking back to reality, your eyes focused on the amused attractive boy standing in front of you.

You mouthed an apology to Woohyun, who in shook his head in response.

“Good morning, nunna,”

“Your fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter