15

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey,” Yongguk greeted you at your front door.

His heart thumped his chest at the sight of you. You had your hair up in a bun, held in by what looked like a pencil. Your face was bare from any make up, but you didn’t look any much different, besides for your puffy eyes. You wore a baggy grey shirt and pajama pants; a very relaxed appearance compared to his black jeaned self.

You smiled and waved at him. You knew you dressed very home casual to be meeting him, Rebel, also known as your crush, a.k.a Bang Yongguk a.k.a your ultimate bias, and a.ka. your probable future love partner, a.k.a maybe future husband, in the late afternoon, but with your mood at the moment, you didn’t really care. If he does really like you, then he might as well get used to it, no matter how your BABY fangirl ultra ego is screaming at you for not dressing more pretty..or decent.

“Can I come in?” he asked, politely but nervously, as he raised a plastic bag of treats. You nodded and moved aside to let him pass through.

You didn’t feel like going out, so you suggested meeting up at your place instead. Though you were kind of nervous about it, but you felt like if it's going to happen, it's gonna happen some day anyway. Besides, you were really close to him already, so inviting him over is no big deal...right?

Yongguk was utterly surprised at the plan, but when you explained that you didn’t feel like going out but still wanted to meet up, he agreed with a plan to get you loads of treats. As if like a little boy, his hands were sweating in nervousness on the way up to your apartment.

One: going to a girl's apartment is a bold thing to do especially as an Idol. If he wasn't careful, and someone saw him...well, professionally...gah!
Two: being invited and going to a girl you like and very much interested in is a huge leap and bold thing to do. The giddy, nervous Bang Yongguk's heart is jumping in place in his ribcage. What's going to happennnnn? Gah!
Three: He gets to see you...and in your natural habitat. Gah! (Lol)

You lead him to the living room, where your blanket still bundled on the sofa, the TV on to a drama series. “Nice place,” he said, you nodded. He put the goods on the coffee table as you disappeared to the kitchen to get something to drink after motioning for him to sit. When you reappeared with a tray of drinks, you saw him still standing, his hand in his jean pockets. You raised your eyebrows. He smiled slightly shrugging, moving aside so you could put down the tray on the table.

After you did, you saw him opened his arms wide open with a shy cheeky smile on his face, looking at you. Your brows shoot up your hairline. He nodded his head, motioning for you to get in-between his arms, as confidently as he can muster. “You wanted a hug, right?” his deep voice spoke, in a nervous but playful tone.

He was scared you’d reject, but luckily you let out a small laugh and shyly went in and wrapped your arms around his waist. He immediately wrapped your shoulders. He grinned ear-to ear, relieved.

It felt wonderful. He was warm. You could hear his heartbeat; it was fast. Besides the fact he was your ultimate bias, he was also the person you liked. He was Rebel. He was genuinely worried for you. He squeezed you tighter.

You felt a lump forming in your throat.

“No no no…don’t Jangmi. You did well all day. No…” you mentally scolded yourself. You are an emotional wreck.

You stuffed your face to his hard chest.

He hugged you tighter. “So…mind telling me what’s wrong before I let you drown my shirt with tears and snot?”

You choked out a half laugh, half sob.

---

“Hmm,” he pursed his lips to the side as he read your lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter